Chapter 5
794 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My accommodations seem quite nice, but don’t appear to be anything special. We’re staying in a cozy bungalow with several bedrooms and a large common area. I’m sitting comfortably on a couch, planning how I’m going to spend the rest of the week. I have to go to every area at least once, which will take about 2 and a half days if I spend only the required hour at each location.

When I was younger, my parents loved to take me and my sister to amusement parks. We didn’t travel much, but when we did, we were going to whatever park was nearest. My mother was a rigorous planner, and you could count on her maximizing every second of every day, getting us on as many rides as she could. I’m just now beginning to respect how difficult that actually might’ve been.

“You don’t need to worry about that. I can handle all the scheduling.”

Alex interrupts my thoughts from behind, then places her hands on my shoulders, giving them a gentle massage as she continues,

“I’ll keep track of times and locations, you just enjoy yourself.”

“If I let you do everything, I’m going to become useless after this trip. Sit next to me and help me plan our route.”

Rather than argue, she takes a place next to me and using her knowledge of the island, we come up with a reasonable route.

I glance at a large digital clock, which reads “4:30.” According to my inner clock, I would guess only about 7 hours have passed since I left home. The time zone change puts us smack dab in the middle of the Atlantic. Looks like my guess was right.

The moment that we arrived at the bungalow Alex explained to me that the island is currently undergoing final checks, and virtually nowhere will be open until tomorrow. Apparently, they had a few problems that they were working on right up until we got here.

Thankfully, today won’t count towards the week, so we’ll still have a full seven days on the island. I decide to start some idle chatter because there’s nothing else to do.

“So, is there anywhere that you want to go after the island opens up?”

“Me?”

“Yeah, you. You obviously know the island better than I do.”

“If it were up to me, we’d stay right here and enjoy each other’s company the entire week. I highly doubt that would be your ideal trip.”

“There has to be something that you want to do out there, on the island.”

Immediately her face bursts into a blush. She’s thinking of something.

“No… nothing.”

“C’mon, you can tell me.”

“Okay… I would like to, uh… I would like to go to the beach.”

“Oh?”

“I want to go later in the day… right as the sun is setting.”

“The sunset? That’s a little more innocent than I was expecting.”

She blushes even harder. She grabs my hand.

“I… want to watch it with you.”

That is… so adorable. Suddenly, I’m overcome with the desire to pull her into a hug, which I promptly follow up on.

“You’re adorable, you know that?”

Her face is bright red, prompting me to pull her deeper into the embrace. God, it’s been less than a day, but I think I love this woman.

We mutually pull back from the embrace and gaze into each other’s eyes. She’s breathing heavily, and so am I. I think it’s time that we finish what we started on that plane.

Suddenly, the door to my bungalow swings open.

“What’s poppin’?” says a familiar voice.

Fucking Taylor.

He steps into my new accommodations with no sense of tact, Kirumi trailing behind him.

“Kirumi and I are bored as hell and were-”

He rounds the corner to the living room, takes one look at us, and stops.

We aren’t exactly in a compromising position right now, but it’s pretty obvious what we were getting ready to do. Despite being one of the most tactless dipshits on the planet, Taylor’s pretty good at reading a room. Right now, the room is telling him to get the fuck out.

He gives me a slight nod, turns around, grabs Kirumi by the crook of her arm, and leaves as quickly as he came. Well… that settles that.

I turn back to Alex, who is making a face I haven’t seen on her in our admittedly short time together. Her cheeks are puffed out, and her chest is spasming. Finally, she can’t hold it anymore and her laughter permeates the halls of our bungalow.

In between laughs, she manages to get out, “What was that timing?”

I’m a little taken aback by how hard she’s laughing.

Well… it was a little funny. She’s laughing so hard that I can’t stop myself from joining in.

We must sound absolutely insane right now, but I can’t help it. Every time I almost get control of myself, I glance back at her laughing face which sends me right back into hysterics.

It’s at least a few minutes before I’m able to regain control of myself, and a few more past that when Alex is able to stop crying from laughing so hard.

After she’s ceased laughing entirely and is drawing in heavy, deep breaths trying to get oxygen back into her body, I can’t help but give her a light peck.

She looks at me for a moment, then lunges at me, diving into my lips. She’s struck me as so reserved up to this point, so for her to be acting so assertively… I like it.

Slowly, we shed layers of our clothing in between frantically kissing one another. We find ourselves completely naked on the couch. She’s lying underneath me, and my arms are outstretched holding me over her. Her eyes are screaming one thing at me.

Ruin me.

I intend to.

 

9