Finishing What I Started
12k 9 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I say my farewells and leave her home. I just lost my virginity, and I’m completely stoked. It’s all I can do to not fist pump on the walk home. Does this mean I made it into the game? I mean, I did totally just have sex with her. That’s what I was supposed to do, wasn’t it? The rest of the day passes peacefully. My mother seems happy that we’ve found a peaceful resolution, even if she doesn’t know the full extent of what we’re doing. That night I find myself back in the grey room.

I say the first thing that I think, “I’m in the game right? I did what I was supposed to.”

“No. I’m here to clear up a misunderstanding.” says the same motherly voice from last night.

“What misunderstanding?” 

“The point of the game is seducing women and making them yours. Do you think you made her yours?” I have no idea what she’s talking about. Doesn’t making them yours mean fucking them?

“I had sex with her, didn’t I?”

“What’s her name?”

“What?”

“What’s her name?” she reiterates.

“Uh… Darren’s mom?” It never occurred to me to ask her name. I have no idea.

“You don’t know. You don’t know anything about the woman you made love to, and have in no way made her yours. You had sex with her, but she can do that with anyone. You have to make her yours. You have to claim ownership of every part of her, and for her to willingly give it.”

“So… I’m not in the game?”

“Not yet, but you will be. Even though your task is not done, you are in a great position to make her your woman. Try to be more dominant next time you’re with her. If you keep giving her control, she’ll never fully submit.”

I’m a little embarrassed. Now that she’s pointed it out, it’s obvious that I’m not done yet. “Sorry...”

“Don’t apologize. You haven’t done anything worthy of an apology. Keep trying, you're more than capable.”

I wake with a start. Glancing over at the clock beside my bed, which reads 8:00. Time to get ready for the day. I complete my morning routine of showering, eating, and other standard things by 9:00. I have nothing to do, so I might as well head over to Darren’s house a little early. By 9:15 I’m there, and I see a TV repair van parked outside.

As I walk to the door, it opens, and out walks a fat old man in a work uniform. As he leaves, Darren’s mom waves goodbye but looks surprised to see me. Immediately she checks her clothes, straightens her hair, and says 

“Oh, hello Samuel, I wasn’t expecting you yet.”

Her face is red, and she’s breathing harder than normal. Suddenly, my mind pulls me back in time, to a few months ago. I was sitting at my desk in art class, and my girlfriend walked back into the class, having just gone to the bathroom. She sat down next to me, but she was breathing more heavily than usual, and her face was flushed. I asked if she was alright, but she just said she was feeling a little under the weather. I didn’t think anything of it.

Now, however, I know exactly what that meant. Back in the present, anger flares inside of me.

“Seriously, the fucking TV repair guy!?”

“What are you talking about Samuel?”

“You just fucked the TV repair guy!”

She looks stunned for a moment. She takes a second to carefully choose her next words. “So, what of it?”

“You just fucked some old dude while I was on my way over!”

“And?”

Now I’m confused. “What do you mean ‘and’? I’m pissed that you fucked someone else!”

“Is that it Sam? We had sex once and now you own me? You get to control what I do?”

"I... no?" I'm angry, and I don't know how to respond.

"We're having fun Sam. if you can't get over that, we're done."

My anger is beginning to boil over. She’s right, I don’t really have a right to be angry. She’s not mine. My nighttime visitor confirmed that. Even though she didn’t technically cheat with the TV repair guy, as we aren’t together, all I can think of is the rage I feel towards my girlfriend. That same rage I felt when I saw my girlfriend cheating on me boils over, and my body moves instinctively. I grab her harshly, enter her home, slam the door, and throw her onto the couch where we previously had sex.

“What’s your name?” I ask her in a low voice.

She’s paralyzed, “Carolyn.”

“I own you, Carolyn. You don’t know it, but you’re mine.”

Suddenly, her face bursts into a blush, “W-w-what are you talking about? We shouldn’t do this, just let me...”

Yesterday, she seemed so in control, but right now she’s like an innocent doe, driving my wolfish lust insane. Before she can move, I’m on top of her, pinning her to the couch. Yesterday, she had complete control. Today, it's my turn. She’s wearing… actually, it doesn’t matter what she’s wearing. I rip her clothing from her body in a primal manner as she remains paralyzed on the couch. I was momentarily worried about her still being full of some gross old man's cum, but it looks like she's completely clean. She must've cleaned herself up after their romp.

“Hey, those are expens-”

I plug her mouth with my tongue. I’m rabidly kissing her and caressing her body. She puts up no resistance. She wants this. I unzip my pants and let my cock free. It’s time to fully claim her.

I penetrate her, and she lets out a loud moan into my mouth. I begin to savagely thrust into her depths. Each time I thrust in, she lets out a loud half-scream, half-moan. I’m thrusting so harshly that I can feel my balls slapping painfully on her ass, but I don’t care. Her body is lewd and motherly, and each time I make contact it jiggles enticingly. I want to fill this bitch up until all she can think about is me.

I grab at her breasts, causing her to moan even more loudly. I pull out of our long kiss, to say,

“These are mine. Everything about you is mine.”

“Y-Yes, oh my god yes! Control me, own me!”

She changed her mind about that rather quickly.

Her submission to me causes my cock to throb with pleasure. Now that she’s mine, it’s my responsibility to make sure she’s unable to walk after we’re finished. We’d been having sex in missionary, but I want to see her ass jiggling as she slowly falls to my pleasure. I flip her over, so her ass is clearly visible, and begin to thrust with even more force. Every time my hips make contact, her thick ass jiggles like Jell-o in an earthquake.

My hands are still placed on her breasts, but they’re starting to get bored. I move them to her neck, pulling her head up off the couch. I whisper into her ear

“Tell me that I own you.”

“Y-you own me.”

“Now tell the world.”

“Oh my god, you own me!” 

As a reward, I release her neck and focus my hands on her quaking ass. 

*slap*

*slap*

*slap*

Her ass jiggles as I bring my hands down on it, quickly causing them to turn red. Each swat heightens her moans and causes her cunt to clamp down on me, further causing my slaps to continue and heighten in strength. Finally, I feel her cunt begin to convulse. She’s orgasming. I don’t stop thrusting, and instead speed up, causing her orgasm to become even more extreme. Her whole body is convulsing. Her legs are spasming, unable to put up with the pleasure. She’s screaming like she’s being murdered.

Her orgasm slowly winds down, but she’s lost complete control of her body. She’s nothing more than a happy puddle on the couch. Of course, I’m not done yet. My orgasm is still miles away. I begin to thrust into her again as she moans. We’re just getting started.

167