Rough S*x Is Always the Answer
7.7k 8 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Harris-Hyde Preparatory School has been closed for a few days, and news of the chemical attack has spread like wildfire. News stations all over the country have picked up the story, and, as news stations do, all put their unique spin on the story to incite as much outrage as possible. This particular attack has a bit of extra zest in that the attacker is completely unknown. No eyewitnesses have come forward, no evidence was left at the scene, and seemingly nobody has a motive. Karlsson woke up 2 days after the attack, but was completely unable to come up with any possible suspects other than, “The damn students.”

There are conspiracy theories everywhere about all manner of things. There are people who think it’s the government trying to sow discord, others think that it’s Russia trying to do the same thing. There are even everyone’s favorite dipshits crawling out of the woodwork and attributing the attack to a child-eating cabal.

I can’t help but think that this is all being blown out of proportion, but I also have a bit of insight that nobody else does. This wasn’t a terrorist attack, but attempted murder, and it was staged by my chemistry teacher.

I could just tell the police everything. Then she’d get arrested and I wouldn’t need to worry about her anymore, but I can’t do that. I need her not just for the game, but because I want her. She’s batshit insane, that much is evident, but I can’t ditch the affection I’ve built up for her over these past few days. In order to keep her from hurting anyone else, as well as safe and free, I need to deal with her in a way that no one else can.

I’m currently standing outside of her apartment, nervously hesitating to knock at her door. The longer I delay, the more nervous I become. What if she’s not even home? Maybe she fled the country or something?

I let out a sigh. There’s no reason to delay any longer. I rap on the door, sending a light pain through my hand. They’re still cut to shit, but all of the wounds are stitched now. I can’t do too much with them, so hopefully, I won’t need them. 

There’s a moment of silence as I wait for something to happen before I hear shuffling in the apartment. Eventually, I hear a click as the door unlocks and the smiling psychopath answers the door. She looks absolutely radiant, as usual, wearing a white button-up blouse and a short pleated skirt.

“Sam, it’s been so long!”

“It’s been a few days, Laura. We need to talk.”

She wears a jovial look as she invites me in. I enter, and the door closes behind me.

“I’ll go get some snacks-”

I grab her arm as she tries to leave, “No. You’re going to explain yourself. Why did you do it?”

She carefully scans my face, “Do what?”

“Try to murder Karlsson.”

She continues staring at me for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts. After a moment, she bursts into tears. God damn it. She can’t be a remorseless killer, and also burst into tears every time she’s confronted about anything.

“Laura! Focus! Why did you do it!?”

“I-I did it for us!” she blubbers out.

“Don’t lie! That’s bullshit and you know it!”

She pauses for a moment, trying to understand what I mean.

I continue, “I’ve already told you how little I care about your past with Karlsson. You know that I don’t care. You did this for yourself.”

“N-no! We can’t be happy together while Karlsson’s still alive!”

“Bullshit! We were happy before you tried to murder him!”

Slowly, her sobbing warps into a look of pure hatred. Her face is creasing in an ugly way I’ve never seen before. She no longer looks like the beautiful blonde I know.

“I hate him! I hate him so much that I want to tear him limb from limb! I wanted him to die a miserable death!”

The sudden change in tone immediately cows me, “What the hell?”

She turns away from me, and yells to nothing, “I formulated it perfectly so that he would suffer as much as possible before he died, but then some… punk ruined it! I’ll...I’ll kill them as well! Everyone who Cedric’s ever talked to, ever loved, I’ll-”

“Laura...” she turns around to see me with my hands held up, revealing the stitches all over my hands, “It was me.”

Her features change from a look of maniacal hatred to one of surprise. A look that the Laura I’m familiar with would wear. “W-what?”

“I was the one who saved Karlsson.”

She steps closer to me, and takes one of my hands in hers, examining the smattering of cuts on it.

“This is my fault?”

“Yes.”

“Why would you save him? He’s...”

“I won’t let you become a murderer. Not while I’m here.”

“B-but-”

"Laura. Do you really know what it's like to kill someone? To have blood on your hands?"

She remains silent, looking into my eyes.

"It eats at you, Laura. You carry the weight of their life with you until you die. That guilt, that weight, it eats at you until there's nothing left. You lose the best parts of yourself. Do you want that, Laura? Do you?"

She averts her gaze.

“I’ll make it really simple for you. There’s no room in your life for both me and your grudge against Karlsson. Either you let go of him, or you let go of me. Choose.”

This really hasn’t gone the way I expected at all. The only thing I can do is watch the inner turmoil brewing inside of Laura as she fights with herself. I want to believe that my relationship with her is strong enough that she’ll choose me, but it’s not like we’ve really been romantically involved very long. We slept together for the first time less than a week ago, and even that was just rebound sex. I really have no idea what’s going on in Laura’s head.

Finally, she reaches a verdict, “Cedric needs to pay.”

“That’s it then?”

“But I don’t want to lose you.”

“That’s not an answer, Laura. Which one?”

“I don’t know! I don’t know! I don’t know! I can’t choose, Sam!”

I let out a sigh. I’m getting tired of this. “Fine.”

She doesn’t even have a moment to be surprised before I step forward and pull her into a deep kiss, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. I think it’s time to show her where she really stands in our relationship.

I pull back from our kiss and place my hand possessively on her cheek. “I gave you a chance to make a choice, and now I’m going to make it for you. You’re mine, Laura.”

“Sam...”

The salty taste of her tears enters my mouth as I lean back in to continue our kiss. After a few minutes of frantically making out, the kiss begins to evolve into something else as we grope each other’s bodies. She pulls off my T-shirt as I unbutton her blouse, and work at her bra. Goddammit, these hooks are terribly designed.

Slowly, we shed our clothes, and make our way back towards her bedroom, until we stand naked at the foot of her bed. I shove her onto it, and she falls lightly on the white sheets. There’s a moment where I can’t help but admire how angelic she looks. A beautiful pale blonde, surrounded by white fabric, giving me the most coquettish look I’ve ever seen. It’s time to absolutely destroy her.

I climb on top of her, grab both of her hands in one of mine, and pin them above her head. Even if she tried to resist, she would be unable to do anything. I use my free hand to toy with her defenseless body, and all she can do is gasp. 

I grab one of her breasts just harshly enough to hurt a tiny bit, lean down, and whisper into her ear, “Mine.”

 Slowly my hand trails down to her cute, flat stomach, “Mine.” 

Eventually, it trails all the way down to her soaked, over-excited cunt, “Mine.”

There’s a moment where I think about penetrating her with my fingers, but I decide against it. Today isn’t about pleasuring her, it’s about making her understand what she’s done, and her place in our relationship.

Instead, I flip her over, so that her face is down in the sheets, and her pale ass is aloft. The sight is just a little too tempting, and I deliver a swat to her butt. There's a momentary flare-up of pain in my hands, but the satisfaction that it brings is more than worth it.

“Ow! Sam, what the hell!?”

I give her butt an affectionate pat, “Definitely mine.”

She shivers, “I… guess it’s fine then.”

I deliver another swat to her butt, “That one’s for trying to kill someone.”

Another swat, “That one’s for trying to lie to me about it.”

I deliver a final, hard swat that leaves a large red mark on her buttocks, “And that one’s for doing it without my permission.”

“Huh?”

“From now on, if you want to do something, you ask me. You’re mine, Laura.”

She once again shivers, then turns back to me and nods, “I’m yours.”

“Good girl.” Now it’s time for her to prove it.

I shift my position so that I’m behind her, and line up my cock, before sheathing myself inside of her. She lets out a loud moan, betraying just a tinge of pain from the hand-shaped bruise forming on her ass. I start out slow to acclimate her, but I’m not feeling the slow lovey-dovey sex that Laura probably wants. I’m going to fuck the hell out of her.

My thrusts gradually increase in speed and strength until the contact of my hips on her ass begins to leave bruises. The bed creaks each time I slam into her, and she lets out a loud moan with each contact. Her ass-flesh jiggles more the harsher that my thrusts are, driving me to be even rougher. I deliver another slap to her ass just to see more of those satisfying waves.

“Wh- what was that one for?”

“Fun.”

The lewd smell that’s gradually filling the room is making me dizzy and driving me to rut the woman in front of me like an animal. Any finesse or thought has left me, and I’m driving my hips into her like a beast. She lets out a scream as her legs buckle out from under her, sending her butt crashing to the bed. She’s cumming, and this may well be the hardest orgasm she’s ever had. Her legs are thrashing, and her stomach is pulsing as her pussy does its best to ride out the ludicrous waves of pleasure filling her.

Like hell am I gonna stop thrusting though.

Her cunt pulses as I continue to thrust into her, driving her orgasm to new heights. I can’t see her face right now, but I can imagine the lewd look that she’s currently wearing.

Slowly, the pulses fade, and I give her a moment to rest. Her legs have stopped working completely, and she’s breathing harshly, winded from a kind of sex that she’s not used to.

“I’ve… never done it like this before.”

“Whaddya think?”

“It’s nice, but... I like when you hold me, and when I can see you… and when we kiss...”

That’s not at all a surprise, just from having slept together once before I knew that she was more into the romantic aspect of sex than the animalistic fucking that we’ve been doing.

She tries to sit up but winces when her bruised butt touches the sheets. She’s slowly regaining feeling in her legs.

I point to my still erect dick “Finish me off, then maybe we can slow down a little bit.”

She nods, and crawls in between my legs, engulfing my prick within her mouth. She really is amazing at this. I was already close, so it’s only a few minutes when I start to spurt down her throat. She swallows everything, and lays down on the bed, exhausted.

I lay down beside her. We still have the whole day ahead of us, but right now, a nap sounds pretty nice.

“Hey, Sam?”

“Yeah?”

She leans over, and gives me an affectionate kiss, “I love you.”

“Thanks?”

“Do… Do you love me?”

That’s an excellent question. I have a lot of affection for her, and I certainly love her ass, but is that the same as loving her? She seems to love so freely, but I have no idea how I feel. Plus she's a little nuts, so that complicates things even further.

“Yeah, totally.”

“And you’ll love me forever, and never leave me?”

I don’t know about love, but I certainly don’t have any intention to abandon her.

“Never.”

“Then… I want you, Sam. I’ll never think about Karlsson again.”

I pull her into an embrace, with my head resting atop hers. Slowly, we drift off.

144