CHAPTER 2 A HAPPY AND SAFE FUTURE
4.6k 6 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A month later, I heard from my classmate that the prostitute was pregnant with a son of a bitch and so she dropped out of school. That damn bastard moved to the Tokyo area with the whore but the next day the slut came home alone with black eyelids and red pupils. Looks like he had a fight and got dumped by that blind bastard. It was also heard that the rascal beat her so that her unborn baby had a miscarriage, as a result of which the security forces threw her out for crying so hard in the hospital.

I also heard the prostitute's mother give her a cold glance after hearing the news, the prostitute is cheating on my back. Due to her mother's trauma to her husband's affair. It is said that his mother did not speak to him for days.

After hearing this, I immediately ran to the field to run to celebrate it. While laughing in the hallway that makes people think I'm weird. But I only care about the bitches and bastards bad luck.

My life after this incident can only be described in terms of peace, security and serenity. When I reached my third year, I decided to confess my love to female classmates. Miyuki Katsuragi, his appearance can be said to be below average and his body doesn't attract the opposite sex, but what makes me like him is his cheerful, not arrogant and honest nature and he is also good at communicating so it makes me comfortable.

To be honest dealing with women makes me remember trauma. But considering the state of my boyfriend, he can't possibly cheat because no boy wants to date ugly women, he's loyal too. This was proven by my and suga's experiments, we asked our classmates who we thought were handsome to convey a confession. But he refused that made me happy.

Good things continued to happen after I graduated from school, from job vacancies that were immediately accepted by the company to deciding to marry my boyfriend.

But I will not forget what happened to me in the past. I installed in every corner of my house that was bought by my business with a spy camera so I could see what my wife was doing at home while I was working. Not only that, I also put tracking devices on every outfit and smartphone.

I do believe in my wife but I can't even miss it. We lived many years later well and relaxed and were blessed with 2 children. Just in case I started secret DNA testing and they came out positive as my son.

I heard that the prostitute entered a mental institution when we entered our sophomore year of high school. Hearing that, I and Suga immediately celebrated as if a footballer scored a goal. To be honest to hear he's had bad luck is really refreshing. The oga bastard went to jail for being involved in the yakuza business.

These things can happen because I continue to be patient and hold back my emotions. I don't need to destroy them head-on because taking care of it isn't profitable for me and is a waste of time. Because I know that if I indulge in my grudge, it will surely make my heart never satisfied even if they suffer in the depths of hell. So I immediately turned that into experience and lessons so that this incident doesn't happen again in the future.

The life of every woman who betrays her partner will inevitably be destroyed by itself, especially women who prioritize their passions over their feelings and relationships with other people around them. Many cases that occur in this world, ranging from news of child murder committed by a mother because she is annoyed with her neighbor who always tells the mother's affair and makes it a joke and laughter.
This also happened to that bastard, after he got out of prison. He became homeless who was blind so he would not take revenge on me. Any bastard like him who transgressed the boundaries and took away the rights of others that didn't belong to him would only meet bad luck in his life even after he died.

If at that time I decided to kill that whore and bastard, I would definitely go insane because there was no place for them to escape from. Also I will be caught by the police for committing murder even though I am a victim of an affair. But my relationship with that prostitute is just a relationship that the state does not recognize so that the reason that I killed her has no weight. And I will go to prison with no release.
I'm grateful to have friends like Suga and a wife like Miyuki. For me, maintaining a peaceful life with my loved ones is of the utmost importance. And I also don't let ruffians or parties into three bother us and our relationship.

The incident has indeed happened and it can't be helped anymore. Even if I cry blood, that won't change the incident. So I just have to focus on a bright and pleasant future without regretting the past.

{ WARNING
Make this story a reference to continue the story that was deliberately hung by the original story writer so that you are satisfied and relieved. Because if you only see this story as a fanfic and not as a reference after the unfinished story in the manga then you won't be satisfied. Hearing the protagonist become happy and the villain unlucky for the rest of his life is a perfect reason for us to be relieved and satisfied. But if you are not satisfied with the storyline like this then make a story that you think is better. Sorry if there are many wrong words and the grammar is lacking. Because I as a writer is only a first semester student at the university. That is all and thank you.
}

1