Chapter 2
1.5k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The chains disappear and I place both my hands firmly on her rear, picking her up and laying her down on a wooden counter. She looks a lot more bashful than she did just moments ago. It looks like switching positions has brought out some shyness that wasn’t there before. Which, in turn, brings out a carnivorous nature I didn’t know I had. I’m going to absolutely ruin this girl. First, however, I should correct my first mistake.

I lean down to kiss her, and she happily allows me. Our tongues intertwine, her body presses into mine as we try to get closer to one another. She’s so beautiful… Why had I tried to push her away earlier? Her hands are eagerly exploring my body, and her face grows feverish as she becomes intoxicated by it. She wants this much more than I ever could have known, and I want her.

I pull away from our kiss, ready to take the next step. I peel her cloak away from her body and am surprised to find that she is now completely naked. I knew hobgoblins weren’t exactly big on clothes, but I didn’t expect her to be wearing nothing. I grab her legs, which were hanging off the counter, and bring them to my shoulders, also aligning myself with her opening. There’s no need for foreplay, I can tell by the exceptional slickness covering her inner thighs, not that I was in much of a state of mind for it anyway. I wanted her, and I was going to have her.

I penetrate her cleanly, sinking all the way into her depths in one solid motion. Her only response is to let out a loud moan, so loud that it verges on a scream. I thought I might be too big, but instead, I fit rather snugly inside of her. The only words that she manages to squeak out are

“I’m… cumming!”

She begins to convulse as she orgasms. Wasn’t that too quick? I mean, I think I’m something of a quick shot, but she just came in literally 2 seconds. Her convulsions are powerful and cause her to clamp down onto my prick, forcing me to let out involuntary moans. Eventually, they die down, and she begins to breathe again. I’ve stopped thrusting, unsure of what I should do.

“Hey, why did you stop thrusting?”

“Didn’t you just finish?”

She looks at me, seemingly bewildered, before settling into an explanation.

“Oh master, you have so much to learn. Hobgoblins aren’t like humans. If the woman cums less than 5 times, the male is considered a failure. If you could only give me one orgasm you’d be the laughingstock of the tribe.”

She squeezes her cunt around me, to signal me to continue. I can’t let myself be considered a failure of a male, now can I? My thrusting resumes, with more vigor this time. Turns out, hobgoblins are exceptionally easy to bring to climax. If I just keep thrusting, she never comes down from her orgasm. We haven’t even been going at it for 5 minutes, and her tongue is lolled out, with her little body constantly convulsing from repeated orgasms. Sadly, I can feel myself reaching my own orgasm rather quickly. I think I should normally be able to last a little longer, but because I was already so close from her previous teasing, I can’t hold on.

“I’m cumming!”

“Yes, master! Let me feel your seed inside me!”

With those words, I let go. I’m overcome with the most powerful orgasm of my life. Her cunt, still mid-orgasm, wrings me dry as I paint her insides white. I would be worried about pregnancy, but I’m 99% sure humans and hobgoblins can’t crossbreed.

“Master… you were so amazing.”

“You too...” I say while panting. Sex is really strenuous. I wasn’t expecting it to take that much stamina out of me. 

“With this… the bond is completed”

I want to ask what she means, but I don’t have the chance. The door to the store bursts open and a familiar man rushes in,

“I heard screaming! Is everything oka-”

My boss stops talking after he lays eyes on me balls deep in a hobgoblin on his counter. In my lust I’d forgotten that he lives nearby, and definitely would have heard us. Oops.

“Vin, what the fuck are you doing?”

Immediately I begin to struggle to reclothe myself while Ashirra just looks at him standing in the doorway. After I finish dressing, I turn around to see him with disappointment and sadness in his eyes. He sighs and says

“Finish closing up. After that, come pick up your pay. I never want to see you in this store again.”

I’m overwhelmed with shame. Although we’ve had our disagreements, he’s one of the few people who’ve actually given me a chance. To disappoint him so thoroughly makes me want to curl up into a ball and die.

“Yes sir.” I can’t stop the shame from creeping into my voice.

I finish closing the store while Ashirra watches. Afterward, I go and pick up the last few coins I earned. I have nowhere to stay the night. I’d been living in a small apartment above the shop, where I was no longer welcome. I could go to an inn, but I don’t really have much money saved. As I ponder this problem, Ashirra pulls out the bestiary, and says, “let’s just stay in here for tonight.”

“In the book?”

“It’s a magical tome. Calling it a book is disrespectful. Especially when it’ll be housing your future hare- ” *sneeze* ”army of monsters.”

“Okay… but it’s still a book. It can’t house anything.”

She thrusts the book into my arms and says “You are the master of this tome. Order it to let you enter the sanctuary.”

I feel stupid doing this, but fine. It’s been a rough day, and talking to a book seems like a fitting end. “Uh… hi Mr. Book, can I please enter the sanctuary?”

I’m no longer on the street. Suddenly, I'm inside of a cozy looking inn. Other than Ashirra and me, the inn is empty.

“Good job master, with such a weak order I thought it wouldn’t let you in for sure.”

I’m still dumbstruck. My mind is far too shocked to respond to her statement. I was on the street… and now I’m not. Ashirra taps my shoulder, and asks, “so, which room are we taking?” no response from me. 

“Master?” still no response.

“Master!”

“I’m gonna go lay down. I need to work some things out.”

“Ooooh, count me in, I really need to work some things out with you as well.”

And so ends the first day of my new life. I can’t even begin to imagine what’s going to happen from this point forward.

42