Chapter 2: I’m now a Galactic Prince?! A deposed one.
76 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rolling on the comfy bed, Jericho, waited for the memories to finally finish entering his mind, as it did so, he wasn’t able to move.

“This sucks.”

He complained to himself, as he laid straight on the bed, he wondered what will he do next, no, more importantly, was there a chance that he died? He immediately tried remembering it as the other memories flooded in, it wasn’t a good idea.

His brain, suddenly started aching, maybe because he tried remembering another memory as the transplant was happening, he grunted in agony, it was a pain.

“THIS SUCKS!”

This time he yelled, as he grabbed his head with his two arms, desperate to stop the aching, he then kept rolling left and right on the bed.

This went on for a few more minutes until it finally stopped, as it stopped, Jericho also started losing his consciousness, he lost his strength and his vision started becoming blurry, it was only a moment of seconds that he was knocked out completely.

***

He opened his eyes slowly, seeing again, the red granite ceiling of the room, he murmured in his words.

“…Theo…”

As he regained his senses, he can’t help but think of the name he murmured, Theo, who was he. He had never met a man nor classmate with a name of Theo.

In his mind the other person’s memory flooded and there he started to finally get a glimpse of his situation.

“So, let us see, shall we?”

He started to get deep into his thought, focusing on the other person’s memories.

Theo Gersia, a member of the Gersia royalty primarily ruling the Gersia planetary kingdom…

“wait what?”

He was confused by the sudden name, Theo Gersia, Planetary kingdom? He was confused he was on earth, was it a group or something, but he didn’t focus any further and continued remembering.

Theo Gersia, was a scandalous member of the Gersia Royal Family, out of his 5 other siblings he was the one that stood out the most, for supposedly having slept with at least 100 different women, most were prostitutes, some were human and some were non-human.

“What?! non-human? Is he talking about those cat girl things I saw on commercials?”

Again, he was interrupted by his own mind, he didn’t believe such a thing to exist. If it was a dream he had to have woke up by now, but no.

In fact, a dream can’t be too detailed such as this, there need to be some holes and some incomplete parts, but no, it was complete everything about the other person’s were connected and complete.

“Sheesh, what will I do now? I’m stuck in a room that I don’t own or even know.”

He again, looked at his surroundings to see two doors, one near the bed, probably the door to the hallways and another door on the far right, maybe the bathroom.

Speaking of bathroom I need to take a piss.

Due to overthinking too much, Jericho decided to take a piss in the meantime to clear his thoughts. He stood up from the bed, with his different arms and legs and he as he stood up was certainly taller than his old self, even without slipper and shoes.

I’ll take this as a win.

He soon walked over to the door and as he opened it, inside he saw a toilet that seemed to be floating in the air, the bathroom was small but it was enough for a toilet and a shower to fit in it.

“Hmm… very modern.”

He complimented the floating toilet and took a piss in it.

That’s the stuff.

As he finished pissing on the floating toilet, he soon washed his hands, in the middle of rinsing it he looked upwards to see a mirror, and in that mirror, he saw another person looking back at him, seeing a very handsome face, his facial features were spot on, black hair, brown eyes, clean skin, etc.

“Well, this certainly is not a dream and this is certainly not me.”

He talked to himself at the mirror and immediately walked to the bed, he also seemed to notice that, instead of wearing pajamas, he wore a dirtied robe, and inside it was his ceremonial outfit, particularly a suit or tuxedo which was also dirtied, well, he was a prince, no, I was prince.

For a member of royalty to be like this was odd, even for Jericho who was a normal university student with barely any knowledge about nobilities and the medieval age.

His main plan was to use the prince’s memories to assess the situation he is currently in, he was in an unknown world or something of the sorts, so he first needed to get a glimpse of what happened.

He returned to the comfy bed and sat on it, while remembering the detailed recollection of the prince’s memories.

Theo Gersia, part of the Gersia Royal family controlling the Gersia Planetary kingdom. His personality was that he was a good-for-nothing spoiled prince, abominable, screwed up, etc. plus sleeping with multiple prostitutes, and abusing royal powers, well only to get loads of credits, aka the currency. Plus, his age was in the 20s he couldn’t act less matured.

“Well, this started great, who knew I would do a 180-degree change, not to mention this man is still in his 20s.”

The More he recollected the memories the more answers he finally had.

He was currently in a different galaxy, their technology is very advance than earth, and planetary kingdoms and planetary states rule the galaxy, the lifeforms are in a wide range of races and species of humans and non-humans, but humans of course, are the superior race, most of them were the leaders of the said planetary states. While most non-humans, like Elves, Tenosian, Bodurashs, etc. were sold into slavery.

“Hmm, so I transmigrated, basically, to a galaxy like this…”

Yet, he was still not done on recollecting the memories, and there was a reason why the “Prince” was all dirtied up and not acting like royalty, like he even acted as a decent and proper member of royalty to begin with.

So, his scandals had spread throughout the galaxy, he had slept with countless women, and erupted a very large scandal than the others, apparently, he (I) slept with another planetary kingdom’s princess and she accused him (me) of drugging her and forcibly letting her sleep with him (Me), but in my memories, she was the one that wanted to sleep with me first.

This erupted in a galactic wide scandal, which led me to be stripped of my rank as royalty and exiled, no, maybe thrown out to a deserted planet with barely any life on it, which was owned by our royal family, resulting in my state right now.

As for my shelter, I apparently found a large base or hideout, camouflaged in the desert, you could say he (I) was lucky in finding it. here I spend my days being punished to a crime that I didn’t commit, but it was obviously planned.

Why would she even sleep with him (Me) in the first place, it was obviously staged to get me kicked out of the royal family, so that the competition in being the next heir was easier.

Though, it was impossible for the prince (me) to be the next heir because of my personality and scandals, I was still conspired to be kicked, so returning to the capital planet is a bad idea, they’ll just kill me. But then, what do I do in a goddamn desert planet with no life on it!

“Haah, what should I do now?”

Losing hope Jericho laid himself down on the bed, until a strange voice was heard in his mind.

“My lord, you should stop whining.”

Confused and surprised, Jericho regained his awareness.

“What?!”

2