Vol.10 Ch.3
425 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.3

The scientists screamed in fright. They hadn’t thought that he would able to destroy the shield and the door.

Ten watched with interest as the blond man hit the scientist who was the nearest to him. The scientist flew against the wall and slide down on it. He was dead.

From the loud sounds Ten could predict that the blond man was surprisingly strong. Ten licked his lips, he really wanted to fight with him.

“Everyone to the back of the room, let the guards deal with him.”

Professor Y was still calm, it seemed like this wasn’t the first time something like this happened. The scientists followed his instructions and shortly after the guards swarmed in the room, but it didn’t take long for over half of them to be killed. Ten could clearly see the guards tremble, they were too weak to deal with the blond man, but they didn’t have a choice and had to attack him.

At that moment Ten’s eyes unexpected meet the eyes of professor Y. While Ten was busy watching the blond man, Professor Y had walked over to him and loosened the holds on his arms.

“It’s time for you to work number ten. Kill that blond man for me.”

After the professor instructed him he hurried up to hide with the others, or better said, behind the other scientists. It seemed like, no matter what happens, he would be the last one to die today.

Ten sat up and glanced over the scientists before he starred at the blond man. Even if the professor hadn’t said it, Ten would have killed the blond man since he had already lost his mind.

Normally Ten would have been happy because someone came to kill the scientists, but this man had been experimented on for a long time and didn’t seem to have the pain immunity that Ten had.

Ten could remember what it felt like for the original owner of the body to be experimented on, it was a pain he didn’t want to feel. So, what would happen to someone that was in a lot of pain for an unknown period of time? He simply lost his mind, at first just to protect himself, but now, it had been too long, he couldn’t go back.

Ten sighed silently, if that guy had had a chance of recovery he would helped him kill all the scientists. But now, there wasn’t anything he could do about it. The blond man had to die.

At this time Ten’s ears heard a whispered conversation in that crowd of scientists.

“Why does the professor let number ten do it? We haven’t tested him enough to know whether he will really follow our orders or not.”

“Are you stupid? This is the test, if he doesn’t kill him, the professor can simply use that thing in their bodys to kill them both.”

“Oh, you are so smart!”

“No, you are simply too stupid. There is no way that the professor would believe one of the experiments so easily after what happened last time.”

Rather than being surprised that his body could catch sounds that were so small, Ten simply wanted to sneer.

If he hadn’t heard them when would he have found out that there was such a thing in his body? Most likely, in the moment he died.

Ten wanted to laugh, now he had another reason to kill the blond man.

Since he decided, Ten strode over to the blond man. There really wasn’t any sign of life in his eyes. It was better for him if Ten ended it faster and with less pain. Who knew what that professor Y had buried in their body. Was it poison, strong and painful, or maybe it was a small bomb, detonating it from a distance with some kind of remote control.

Ten dodged the attack from the blond man and simply stood in front of him.

“I will free you from your pain.”

Ten mouthed to him, with the scientists around he couldn’t say it out loud. The blond man seemed to have understood what Ten was telling him, since he shuddered for a short moment and then a single tear ran down his check. He really wanted to die. He was happy that Ten would free him from this pain he had to endure just because he desperately clung to his life before. He couldn’t do it anymore. That was at least what Ten could read on his face.

Ten closed his eyes for a moment, when he opened them again there was a cold harsh light in them that didn’t seem to match Ten at all but surprisingly the contrast made him more striking. Not that there was anyone beside the blond man who could see him like that.

It was clear that the scientists hadn’t seen what he had done. Shocked voices rang out as the blond man simply fell down. His eyes always on Ten before he closed them.

Ten hadn’t done something great he had simply pressed an acupuncture point that his brother Twelve had shown him, a way to kill someone painless. That point, pressed with a few others, would stop the blood flow to one’s heart, thought it sounded like a lot of pain, it was constructed to be painless. A relief for both sites.

Ten just hoped that his brother didn’t teach it to the people in the clinic, that would be extremely scary.

The scientists came up to Ten and the blond man. They could not see what Ten had done, since both of them had been bloody since the beginning you couldn’t see if there was new blood.

“Ha, you deserve it!” one of the scientists kicked the dead man on the ground.

Another one turned around to flatter professor Y.

“This experiment really is a success, killing number eight so effortless.”

Ten nearly snorted at those people. Even If he didn’t like it that they kicked the blond man, those scientists were simply hilarious, fearing the strong, flattering them, and trampling on the weak. Those people were simply disgusting, the only funny thing was that they didn’t know yet, that Ten would soon wreck havoc. The only thing that hindered him was that he hadn’t found out yet how to get out of here, and where the remote control for the thing in his body was. He needed some time for those things.

Until then he would let them do as they pleased, writing down everything they did and paying them back later. Nobody saw the small, evil smile on Ten’s face.

12