Vol.10 Ch.2
474 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.2

It was actually the first time in his life that Ten felt like killing someone.

Ten took stealthily a deep breath and walked over to the empty table. He knew that he could kill everyone in this room and try to run away. But, he also knew that the possibly for him to get out of here without trouble was minimal. The air in the corridor had told Ten that he was underground. He didn’t know how to get above ground or where he was, so he needed to wait and gather information.

Ten lay down on the table and suppressed his urge to kill the professor and the other scientists.

After his hands were strapped onto the table, they began with a few simple tests. Ten noticed after a few moments that he couldn’t feel a thing. It was a strange sensation, like his body couldn’t feel the pain when they cut him.

Ten breathed a sigh of relief. Even if it wasn’t good that his body couldn’t feel pain, at least he didn’t have to feel it when they cut around on his body. He wondered if the others were also like that, but decided that it was the best for now to mind his own business since he couldn’t do anything.

While waiting for it to stop, Ten let his mind wander. In the room he woke up in there were more containers with liquid and people in them. It was most likely that the people here, since they weren’t seen as people but as experimental subjects, were named after the order they woke up. So, he was the tenth. Meaning, they were not all in his room. So, where were they and what were these scientists planing.

Once more Ten cursed his curiosity. The last time he had followed his curiosity, it ended in a bloodbath and his brother, Four, had to rescue him. He could still vividly remember how he was scolded by One for it. Thought, he couldn’t clearly remember what it was he was so curios about that time.

Ten nearly smiled while thinking of his brothers. He didn’t knew if they were here too or if they would scold him again when they found him.

Suddenly, Ten remembered something. Would his brothers even be able to recognize him, now that he looked completely different?

A sudden light sting in his head brought Ten back from his thoughts. He had waited for this.

Finally, the memories of the original owner of the body were coming to him. Thought, it had looked like he didn’t noticed, of course, he had. Even Ten, who had no interest in any kind of stories, was knowledgeable about transmigration. Who wouldn’t if he was the tenth of a family of fifteen. At least one of them would be entangled with the trend and send him at least once a week a link to a transmigration story. It didn’t matter if it was quick transmigration or simple transmigration, Thirteen, Fourteen and Fifteen were already thoroughly infected.

Ten frowned slightly when the memories of the original owner of the body entered his head.

The original couldn’t remember his name anymore because there was nobody for the last ten years to call him by it. That was how long he was already in this laboratory.

At the beginning he had black hair and dark eyes but, even if Ten and the original owner didn’t knew what the scientists had done with him, it was clear that something had changed after he came here since his hair was now white and he had blue eyes.

Ten couldn’t even think about how exhausting and painful it must have been for a normal human to be experimented on for ten years.

Surprisingly, there were no memories of him in the capsule with the blue liquid, since the last memory was of him getting operated on, the original owner most likely died at that time.

Ten was exhaust after digesting ten years worth of memories and wished for those people to simply stop taking samples from him. Yes, he had noticed while digesting the memories, this randomly cutting everywhere was them taking samples.

Who would have thought that people who just randomly cut here and there actually existed?

What happened to those professional mad scientists you always saw on TV?

Ten felt cheated.

A young red haired woman came to his table. Ten remembered her from the memories. She and the short, brown haired man and the big guy were usually responsible for his experiments, sometimes that Professor Y would also come.

“How surprising that this one actually woke up. After he slept so long I thought he was dead.”

“You shouldn’t say things like that, what if the professor hears it.” said the shorty.

“Who cares about that. I’m sure that even he thought that this one was a failure, since it was the only one who slept for two years after the last operation. The others would always either wake up the next day or simply die on the table.”

Ten really wanted to laugh at them. Not only did the original owner die on that table but they even told Ten how much time passed, it seemed that those people were extremely stupid. Well, they would at least know how to take samples if they weren’t stupid.

The big guy sighed.

“How about you move your hands instead of your mouth, I want to finish this and sleep for a bit.”

Oh, Ten really wanted to praise that guy, he too wanted to sleep for a bit. Of course, nobody would be interested in what he had to say, so he stayed silent.

After muttering a bit to herself the red haired woman also began cutting around on Ten’s Body.

Ten got increasingly irritated at them. So what if he couldn’t feel any pain, so what if his wounds healed so fast that you could actually see it with the naked eyes, so what if that was how they always worked. Ten simply wanted them to stop, maybe he would even show them how it was done, since they would get faster if they actually knew what they were doing.

As if it had heard his thoughts an alarm suddenly blared.

The scientists in the room all looked at the door, or at least at the lamp over it. An orange light blinked over the door, showing what kind of alarm it was.

“It looks like an other one of the experiments has gone mad.” said the big guy sighing.

He looked really tired. The red haired woman simply pressed a button on the wall and continued to cut Ten’s Flesh.

“It’s not like anything can happen to us.”

Ten nearly laughed out loud when he heard her flagging, wasn’t his presence the best evidence that soon something would happen to them. Well, they didn’t know about the devil in front of them just yet.

Loud banging on the door ended Ten’s snickering.

“Why does it sound like he will break the door?”

“That’s impossible since I activated the shield.”

The woman refuted the shorty.

As soon as the woman had finished her sentence the door broke down with a loud ‘BAMM’.

Increasingly interested Ten stared at the blond man who had kicked the door open. His eyes soon dimmed a bit, it seemed like that guy had it worse than he, Ten, himself.

The blond man was in clothes of which you couldn’t see the original color of since they were dyed red with blood. All kinds of tubes were piercing his skin from the inside, cables were clearly visible through his wounds.

As he stepped into the room, Ten wondered what would happen now that someone revolted.

10