Vol.10 Ch.15
356 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.15

When Ten woke up, he felt hot. He felt like he was steaming. His head was muddled and the only thing he knew was that he wanted to get rid of the heat and the unusual excitement in his body.

After fumbling around for a bit he suddenly touched something cold. Without thinking about it he snuggled up to the thing that would bring him relieve.

Warning! Mature Content(Beginning)!

Darius woke up in the middle of the night because he felt something rubbing against him. Opening his eyes, he looked directly into Ten’s crimson eyes.

Both of them stilled for a second before Ten continued to rub himself against Darius. He didn’t seem fully conscious.

“Ten, what are you doing?”

Ten began fiddling with Darius clothes since he couldn’t get enough of the cold Darius’ bare skin brought him. His own clothes were already lost long ago. The heat seemed like it would burn him from the inside his only release was the body contact he had with Darius.

Seeing a certain body part of Ten standing up Darius was surprised, what was wrong with Ten?

Ten began rubbing himself against Darius stronger and stronger, he wanted release.

“Hold on, Ten, calm down!”

Darius took Ten into his arms so he couldn’t move anymore. Ten struggled desperately, trying to rub some more against Darius.

Darius sighed, he had to do something or else he would lose against Ten, since he was stronger.

Ten’s needy face stirred something in Darius up, but he suppressed it desperately. Whatever kind of feeling he had now, it had to wait until he calmed Ten down.

Taking a deep breath Darius took a certain part of Ten in his hand. Ten stilled for a moment before he moved his hips to get more friction. Darius began to slowly move his hand and pump Ten’s organ. Ten wrapped his arms around Darius neck and left himself completely in his care. It didn’t take long for Ten to finally release into Darius’ hand. But he was still standing strong, one time was not enough. Under Ten’s urging Darius worked hard for a long time until Ten finally fell asleep.

Darius tucked Ten secured under the blanket before he strode into the bathroom. He had to wash his hands, and to be honest his pants seemed somewhat tight, he had to get rid of that too. Who would have thought that in the moment of his release Ten’s face would pop up in his mind. Darius was devastated and didn’t trust himself to sleep in the same bed as Ten, he could only sit down on a chair beside it and wait until morning.

Thinking of the child like this, he wasn’t better than a beast, he thought to himself.

Warning! Mature Content(End)!

The next morning, Ten slowly woke up, he slept unexpected good. Looking around he remembered that he had lost conscious after being shoot, Darius must have brought him home.

Suddenly, Ten froze in his movement, the memories from his nightly activities had also woken up and he remembered it clearly. The rubbing, the tearing at clothes and the feeling of release he felt again and again. How shameful, he simply wanted to forget it all. Ten decided that he couldn’t meet Darius today since he had behaved like that, and hid under the blanket. He wouldn’t come out of there today. At least his wound was already healed and he didn’t need to go see a doctor. He would be too embarrassed if the doctor noticed something.

The door opened and Darius came in.

“Ten, are you awake? Do you want to have breakfast?”

Faster that the eye could see, Ten jumped out of the bed and snatched the plate out of Darius’ hands. Ignoring that he was still naked, Ten began to stuff his checks with food.

It was all Darius’ fault, why did it have to taste so good?!

Darius looked at the stark naked Ten who wolfed down the food and didn’t know if he should laugh or cry. Even if he was hungry he should at least wear clothes. Darius walked over to the closet and brought one of his shirts out. He helped to dress Ten and was stunned at the result. Ten had worn a similar shirt at the time he first moved in with Darius, he didn’t think anything about it at that time, but now, he couldn’t look straight at Ten. He was simply too alluring.

It seemed like he saw Ten as a completely different person than before. Thinking of the reason why he thought differently of him. Darius could only blush and walk out of the room, briskly.

When Ten lifted his head from his food, he could only see the back of Darius. Ten shrugged and finished his food leisurely. After he finished, Ten froze in his tracks. Didn’t he want to stay hidden for the whole day?!

Looking down on himself Ten could only blush fiercely. He hadn’t thought about his nakedness when he heard about the food, how embarrassing. And it wasn’t like he could climb back into the bed and play dead, since he had already climbed out of it and seen Darius. Sighing, Ten shuffled to the bathroom. Since he was out of the bed he should take a shower and make himself presentable, to save himself from more embarrassment.

When Ten walked down the stairs, Darius was already waiting for him in the living room. Looking at the neatly dressed Ten, Darius sighed in relieve. Since Ten wasn’t half naked anymore he didn’t have to worry about having any strange thoughts about him.

“Ten, since your wound is already completely healed, I thought we could go out today. There is somewhere I have to go and I think it is better if you come with me, since that thing happened yesterday.”

When Ten heard it, he flushed bright red. Why did Darius have to bring up the thing from yesterday?!

Seeing Ten’s face, Darius also flushed because he knew exactly what Ten was thinking about.

“I’m talking about the shooting.”

Darius corrected Ten’s dirty thoughts. Ten nodded but the flush didn’t leave his face.

“So, I thought I should take you to the military department today.”

?!

Here is the mature content you wished for. After you guy took my 'mature content'-virginity, I don't know if I can go back to my pure, clean and innocent writing, so you guys have to take responsibility and stay with me until the end.

11