Vol.10 Ch.17
313 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.17

What was this guy talking about?! Though he was wearing Darius’ jacket, wasn’t it only because he didn’t have one of his own? And how did this guy even know that it was Darius’ jacket? Ten somehow regretted leaving Darius on his own because he wanted to walk and look around the military department.

What? You’re scared?”

Of course he is scared, since big brother Joe is so strong!”

Of course, Ten wasn’t scared, but he also wasn’t really interested into talking with this brain dead person. It was just too much work to use his light brain to communicate with that fool.

Ten simply turned around, since that guy thought that he had to fight him if he wanted to stay here, then he would go away. The military department must have other interesting areas, such as the canteen. Everything was better than wasting his time here.

But it seemed like the rat faced idiot thought otherwise. Without a warning he tried to punch Ten.

It didn’t take Ten any afford to dodge him. Honestly, he had a strength of more than triple S, if he couldn’t even dodge that wimpy punch he would have that body physic for nothing.

Without looking back he grabbed the arm that tried to hurt him and simply bend that arm downwards, with a loud crack the arm broke. A blood curling scream rang trough the field. Before the people around them could react, Ten turned around and with a loud BAMM that proud peacock landed in a deep pit on the wall, coughing up blood and losing his consciousness. Who would have thought that he was so weak despite having an A-Grade body physic and being proud enough of his strength to force Ten to duel.

Ten starred at the guy called ‘Joe’ for a moment before he simply walked away, this time nobody dared to hinder him.

It didn’t take long for this case to spread all over the military department.

Ten simply ignored the whispers all around him while he finally ate in the cafeteria. As long as those guys didn’t hinder him, he had no interest in them. Maybe he would even get another cake if he looked threatened enough. But he would still have found it better if those guys didn’t talk that loud, who cared if it was his fault for having senses this sensitive, if those guys were able to whisper then they would also be able to keep quiet. Ten didn’t know why, but he suddenly felt really irritated.

Darius rubbed his forehead, he had a headache because his second-in-command nagged at him. But he wouldn’t send Ten home, he understood that Ten would never do anything against other people if they didn’t provoke him, it must have been because that other guy did something.

Sending his second-in-command away Darius decided to look for Ten and to give him something to do.

Of course, the first place he looked for him was the cafeteria, since he already knew a few of Ten’s behavior patterns after living together for a while.

Darius found Ten right away since there was a large patch in the cafeteria which was avoided by the people there. Ten was the only person sitting in that area, it seemed like the other people were really scared of him.

Ten perked up when he saw Darius. Every time he saw him his mood would get better, it must have something to do with all the delicious food and snacks he feed him. But this time his irritated mood didn’t really calm down when he saw Darius, though he felt slightly better.

“How about I give you something to do, you look bored.”

With a slight nod Ten followed Darius out of the building, ignoring the people inside who sighed in relieve with his departure. Those who were the happiest at his disappearance were unexpected the robot staff of the cafeteria, who told Ten that he had to demolish one of them every time he wanted more cake and they didn’t give it to him. Even they had a will to live, in the end they could only give him what he wanted to rescue their small robotic life.

Darius brought Ten to the trainings place. Originally there was no reason for Darius to show up at this place, but just for Ten he had planned a special training for the unlucky soldiers who stayed there at the moment. The soldiers in the military department were sorted in different battalions who all trained at different times. Who would have thought that the marshal would come today with this little monster and make the soldiers suffer enough to regret to have come to the training today. If they had known beforehand that he would come with Ten then they would all have gotten a sick leave. But, they didn’t know that the marshal would unexpected show up today and they also didn’t know what kind of monster Ten was when he stood harmlessly beside their marshal and observed their training. Only after they finished their usual exercises, did Darius call them over. The solders stood neatly in rows and saluted to the marshal, wondering what he had to say to them.

Normally the marshal would only come if something special was planned or for inspection but none of those reasons explained the existence of Ten beside their marshal. Normally they wouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover but Ten looked just too harmless to provoke any kind of wariness from the soldiers. Which was why Darius next words were like a bold out of the blue.

“Today, you will have a special trainings session. You will try to fight a opponent a lot stronger that you. That’s why I brought Ten with me, he will be your sparring partner! You are allowed to team up against him.”

9