Vol.10 Ch.19
320 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.19

With his last hit the shield finally broke down and Darius sprinted over to Ten.
Taking Ten into his arms, Darius ordered the soldiers to bring the wounded to the infirmary while he brought the struggling Ten away. He had to find a place where Ten could calm down. After this he should bring him to professor X to find out what was wrong with him. And his color changing eyes were also strange, maybe his aggressive behavior had something to do with that.
Darius brought Ten into his room. Here would nobody find him, since he was still a marshal and there was nobody who would simply walk in without his consent. Darius activated the shield on the door before he let Ten go.
Without saying anything Ten jumped at him. Darius lost his balance at the sudden attack and landed on the ground with Ten on top of him. Without waiting for Darius to react, Ten lowered his head and kissed him.
Warning! Mature Content(Beginning)!
Feeling those soft lips hitting his own, Darius didn’t take long to stretch out his tongue, licking and biting them.
Ten opened his mouth when he had enough of Darius licking and biting his lips. He wanted something deeper. Darius happily followed Ten’s thoughts and slid his tongue into Ten’s mouth. Licking ever inch of it before he entangled Ten’s tongue with his own. He only stopped when he felt kind of breathless.
The only sound in the room was their heavy breathing, until Ten began to strip Darius off his clothes. Ten began nibbling on Darius’ neck while Darius helped Ten out of his clothes. When they were both finally naked, Ten continued to nibble on Darius, wandering deeper, while grinding his hips against Darius.
Darius breath hitched from the friction, since he also had a hard one from all that kissing.
“Ten, let’s go to the bed.”
Darius stood up with Ten in his arms and walked over to the bed. It was a good thing that he always kept his room in the military department clean, even if he normally didn’t use it.
Darius put Ten on the bed carefully before he, himself, climbed on top of him. Ten put his arms around Darius neck and pulled himself up, so that the two were face to face. After starring at Darius eyes for a while Ten opened his mouth and bit into Darius’ shoulder. Darius breathing got heavier from the stimulation. He put his and Ten’s organs together and began pumping up and down.
Ten stopped biting and began to pant while he rubbed his head against Darius’ neck. He really liked it when Darius touched him.
Darius saw the dreamy look in Ten’s face, which only got him to work harder. It didn’t take long until the two came with Ten biting Darius’ shoulder again.
Breathing heavily, Darius wanted to stand up and get something to wipe Ten down but Ten stopped him. He still wanted more.
Seeing Ten cling to him with that expression and that his was still standing up, Darius himself felt aroused thinking that Ten wanted him that much.
Darius folded Ten’s legs to his chest and and pushed himself between Ten’s legs. Then he began thrusting in and out of the space between Ten’s legs, rubbing against the aroused Ten every time. Ten gasped for air, feeling better than ever before. Ten could only hold onto Darius shoulders, scratching them in the progress.
It took the two a long time, that felt like hours, to calm down.
Warning! Mature Content(End)!
After Darius wiped the sleeping Ten down, he carefully dressed him. Making sure that Ten was still sleeping even after he had tossed him around like this, Darius grabbed his light brain and contacted the professor.
He wouldn’t use a video call in this situation but he sent him at least a message before he lifted Ten into his arms and strode out of the room. He had to bring him to the professor, he would find out what was wrong with Ten. Something had to be wrong with Ten since his eyes always changed color, and he also wasn’t so sure if Ten really wanted to do it with him or if it was just a side-effect of those red eyes. Because every time when Ten jumped him he had had those red eyes.
Darius only hoped that he was wrong with his guess. Unknown to him, he had already placed Ten deep in his heart, so that alone thinking about the possibility of Ten not actually wanting to do it with him hurt him greatly.
Darius had just placed Ten into his hover car, when he heard a voice behind him.

Snickering while secretly posting a surprise chapter.

8