Vol.10 Ch.25
299 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.25

With how sneakily they had acted it was impossible that they did this legally. Ten wasn’t interested in why professor Y was here, he just thought he had to stop them. But he couldn’t move. In the moment he saw the professor, he simply couldn’t move anymore. His body shook so much that he didn’t even knew how he was able to stand. He had to helplessly watch as the hover car with the professor inside disappeared from his sight.

Ten only knew one thing, he had to do something. If this was a secret military operation it was alright but what if those guys actually freed professor Y? Ten clearly remembered what happened to him in the laboratory, all those drugs they tested on him, he couldn’t let him roam free. But why could he not move?

Ten didn’t know how long he stood there, all he could say was that the sun was coming up and the sky turned slowly bright.

Ten’s legs still felt weak but he could slowly walk, so he walked back inside and began to look for someone who could answer his questions.

Ten really wished that Darius was there but he knew that it would take a few days for Darius to get back. He could only think of the only other people that he knew. There were only Simon, professor X and Harry. No, Ten shook his head as he thought about the person in the uniform with the mask, he couldn’t believe in Harry until his innocent was proven. He had only two people besides Darius which he could ask questions, though he knew that Simon didn’t like him, he could feel it. But he shouldn’t bother the old man if it wasn’t important.

Ten hesitated for a while, then he used his light brain to contact Simon.

Simon looked at the, him unknown, number that send him a message. Normally he would ignore it since he didn’t like it when people found out his number and bothered him at will, but this time he felt that he should at least look at it, maybe it would help to find Ten.

He nearly coursed out loud when he saw that it was just some advertising for shampoo. It didn’t matter how they got his number, Simon simply deleted it and went on, he had to find Ten. Who knew what he would do while nobody watched him. At this time, his light brain sounded again, an other message from a unknown number. At this moment Simon swore that he would destroy the shampoo factory if this was an other advertisement.

But then he was stunned. The message was from Ten, he had send a picture of his location because he didn’t know where he was. Simon could finally breath a sigh of relieve, Ten had simply gotten lost. Now he only had to find him with the help of the picture. Simon paused, there wasn’t any sign on the picture to tell where Ten was.

“It will take forever to find him like this!”

“Give me his number, I will try to locate him.”

“Why didn’t you do it from the beginning?”

“I didn’t have his number.”

Simon stomped his feet, he really wanted to sleep instead of running around all night looking for that human weapon. He then remembered, he also didn’t eat because he looked for him. He always got angry when he didn’t eat on time. Simon reflected on himself while he took a energy bar out off his space button, if only he didn’t have to wait so long for Harry to locate Ten.

“I got it, let’s go!”

Harry pulled Simon on his hand to the place where he had located Ten, it was better to be faster so that Simon could go to sleep. It wasn’t good if he was in a bad mood, he would even be unaccommodating than usual. Sometimes he really wondered how Simon could grow up to be like this, since he was so cute and gentle when he was small.

Harry brought Simon through the winding hallways of the faculty, all the way to the back. There they saw Ten sitting on the floor.

Simon sighed in relieve, Darius would have ripped off his head if he had lost Ten.

“Are you alright?” he finally asked.

“Why are you asking him, it’s not like he can answer.”

“The operation was a few hours ago, he should be able to talk now. So, tell me what’s going on, only then will I be able to help you.”

“...hungry.”

“Look, I told you, he can talk!”

Simon pulled a energy bar out of his space button and gave it Ten while he proudly declared to Harry.

Harry could only shake his head as he saw those two like minded people nibbling on their energy bars.

“Should we go back and get some real food?” he could only ask.

When he saw the brightly glowing eyes of those two people, he knew, that he was right to ask because if he hadn’t ask those two people wouldn’t have moved.

Back on the way to Harry’s workroom, he could only secretly sent a message to the cafeteria, they would sent a robot with the food to his room. Yes, he could have called them from the beginning but he had wanted to eat together with Simon and the only possibility for that was to make Simon deliver the food. His little foodie didn’t have the patience to walk back to the cafeteria to eat there and would always eat with him while he complained that Harry was a pain.

Back to the room the food was really there and Ten and Simon began to stuff themselves like they hadn’t eaten for a few days. Harry himself could only take his now long cold bowl of noodles and ask the robot to warm them up. Good thing the robot had this ability or else he would have starved, it didn’t seem like Simon or Ten would spare some food for him.

After his hearty meal, Simon was somewhat sleepy but he still felt like he had to ask.

“What were you doing at the back of the faculty?”

Ten didn’t answer, his mouth was still filled with food, but pressed a few times on his light brain. A light screen appeared before Simon and he could see the video that Ten had taken.

After looking at the video closely and playing it a few times back and fort. Simon got angrier the more he looked. He turned around and yelled.

“Why does this guy who took professor Y look like you, Harry?!”

It's time to reveal Harry's secret.(snicker)

Harry: Author, come here! I promise not to kill you!

7