Vol.10 Ch.28
252 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.28

Harry walked down the corridor to Simon’s room in a good mood. Since Simon had taken him for a criminal he should thoroughly pay him back.

Harry grinned to himself as he thought about what he could get as compensation. He would let Simon do something he normally wouldn’t do for him, to show his sincerity, and then he would make a video of it and look at it every time he was in a bad mood.

He was simply a genius!

Harry opened the door to Simon’s room with his hacking skills, who would have thought that Simon actually didn’t allow anyone to come in?! Seeing the deep asleep Simon, Harry decided to forgive him just this once for closing his door. What if someone other had seen him, just because he had left the door open for Harry? He couldn’t resist taking a few photos of the cutely sleeping Simon, he would use them for his holo port, like this he could sleep in the same bed as Simon whenever he wanted. He was simply the smartest.

Harry had finally taken enough photos and walked to the bed, he wanted to be nearer to Simon. Kneeling down at the side of the bed, Harry starred at Simon’s face for a while. He really wanted to touch him, but he was afraid that he would wake up.

Simon turned around on his bed restlessly, he couldn’t sleep well because he felt a piercing gaze on himself.

Harry suppressed a squeal at this cute behaviour and finally couldn’t resist and pocked Simon’s check. It was a lot softer then he had ever thought.

When Simon felt the poke on his check, he opened his eyes momentarily, it couldn’t be that someone was in his room?! When he actually saw Harry starring right at his face, Simon nearly fell out of his bed. How did this guy get into his room?

Harry grinned at Simon, like he didn’t know why he was so shocked.

“Simon, marry me?”

Simon snorted and pulled his blanket over his head after he had gotten over the first shock.

Harry pouted, why was it that Simon refused to marry him? He couldn’t resist to ask at this moment.

“You seriously asking this?”

Simon finally sat up and starred at Harry.

“The first time we meet, you ask me to marry you, and every other time you ask again. Do you really think I would believe that you fell for me at first sight and spontaneously asked, when you are clearly walking around with that ring?”

“What are you talking about? It was you who said, he wanted to marry me. I only asked you because you didn’t react at all when we meet, and now you say you think that I’m crazy for asking?! I can’t believe you!”

Simon was stunned, when did he say he wanted to marry Harry?

“Liar!”

“You say I lie, but how come I can clearly remember you saying,’ when you grow up you have to marry me!’”

Simon’s eyes widened.

“I clearly didn’t say that to you!”

“If you didn’t say it to me, who did you think you said it to!”

Simon couldn’t find his words before he suddenly broke down in tears.

“Are you having fun? Hitting me where it hurts, do you think I will forgive you for making fun at the cost of the dead.”

“Who is dead?”

“The person I wanted to marry is clearly dead, and you claim to be him, how could I believe that you aren’t making fun of me?!”

Now it was Harry’s turn to be stunned.

“Don’t kill me off as you please!”

“Who is talking about you?!”

“Then did you promise to marry someone after you promised me?”

“I only promised one person marriage, but that certainly wasn’t you!”

Now Harry was really angry, Simon could only marry him in this lifetime! Without thinking about it pressed Simon down on the bed hovering over him.

“You dare to marry someone else!”

Harry pulled his necklace out off his shirt and showed it to Simon.

“You were the one who gave it to me and said that it would be the evidence of our future marriage. Still saying it wasn’t me who you promised marriage?”

Simon starred at the necklace and took out his own. When he put them together the two clearly were a pair. He had given that person the necklace because he wanted a token of their engagement. He wanted to remember him. But it was still impossible that Harry was the one.

“I clearly saw how the people of the federation took him away, they kidnapped him right in front of my eyes! There is no way that it was you!”

“They simply took me home, because I’m the president’s son!”

“...What?”

“My father is the leader of the Federation since ten years ago, he was the one who proposed the peace treaty when the Zerg attacked. Those people took me home because a few guys wanted to use me against my father. I left with them because I thought you knew who I was.”

“Then it was really you?”

“Who else if not me?”

“Then we are going to marry?”

“Of course, or do you not want to?”

“It’s you who can’t live without marrying me! I can’t let you die just because I don’t want to marry you.”
Harry smiled at the not completely honest Simon and kissed him. After hesitating for a bit, Simon reciprocated the kiss.

“How nice, to finally have you willing to marry me. It’s just a shame that I have to punish you for wanting to marry someone other than me.”

After the kiss finished, Harry said it regretfully. He took Simon’s hands and bound them with a robe, he got somewhere, maybe from his space button, onto the head of the bed.

“What are you doing?”

Simon asked with from shock widened eyes.

“I already said it, I will punish you.”

“Why do you need to bind my hands for it?”

“What do you think is the most fitting punishing for my wife?”

Simon shivered, he had a feeling that something was about to happen.

6