Vol.10 Ch.31
255 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.31

Ten thought about it, but decided to ignore it. The self-healing ability of his body was so strong that he didn’t think he needed to worry, it would simply repair itself if something was wrong. If the professor could hear his thoughts at the moment, he would shake him and scream at him that Darius would kill him if something happened to Ten. But the professor couldn’t hear Ten’s thoughts and Ten wouldn’t bother to speak to him more than necessary.

It had always been in Ten’s character, to only speak to people he was familiar with and his temporary muteness only intensified that. It was likely that at this time the only person he would talk to were his brothers, who clearly weren’t here, or Darius who was still on his mission.

Ten really wondered where Darius was now, but since he would come back soon he shouldn’t bother him. There was enough time for the two of them to talk when he was back.

Just as Ten stood up because he wanted to go to the cafeteria to get something to eat, the nutrient solution weren’t really filling, he suddenly felt dizzy. Without a warning he fainted.

The professor, was actually reading a report, was shocked. He couldn’t reach Simon, so he could only let one of the robots bring Ten back into the examination room.

When he saw the results of the examination of the still unconscious Ten, his eyes bulged in surprise. He hadn’t thought that something like this would happen if he drank too much nutrient solution.

When Ten woke up again, he saw the professor furiously poking at a light screen in front of him. It seemed like he wasn’t in a good mood. When he saw that Ten had woken up, his expression brightened slightly.

“You woke up, good! I was really worried and Simon, the idiot, didn’t answer his light brain, so I’m a bit irritated right now. But since you woke up, it seems like I was worried for nothing.”

The professor sat down beside Ten.

“How are you feeling right now? You were unconscious for a while, do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?”

Ten shook his head, he didn’t feel anything wrong. He just wondered why he had fainted.

“If you are wondering why you fainted, it’s because of the nutrient solutions. Normally, if a body takes in too many nutrients he will discard them. But since those nutrients were specially for your womb, and he was basically starved, coupled with your high self healing ability. The only thing I can say is, congratulation for successfully developing you womb, it only took 12 hours.”

The professor sighed, even he himself had never thought that something like this was possible.

Ten starred at the professor like he was someone crazy, what was this about developing his womb, how come his body was that amazing. Even the usual triple S strength wasn’t enough to explain something like this. How come his body worked so hard just to repair something he didn’t even need.

He wanted to ask the professor how this was possible, but was interrupted by the door that suddenly opened.

Harry had come. He didn’t look happy and was somewhat disheveled, his eyes bloodshot from the lack of sleep.

“Why do you have to call again and again, do you know how annoying that is?”

His mood was really bad.

“If you answered the first time I called, I wouldn’t have to call again. Where is Simon?”

“He can’t come, what is so important that you have to keep calling?”

“Why can’t he come, I’m his teacher.”

“I said he won’t come, so he won’t! Why are you disturbing our business?”

“I will let it slide just this once, because you look like you didn’t sleep in the last two days, but there won’t be a second time. I called you here because I need you to look after Ten, I have something important to do.”

After he said that the professor walked to the door but Harry didn’t plan to let him go.

“What are you doing?”

“You think I would let you go? Do you think I don’t know that you are planning to go see professor Y!”

7