Vol.10 Ch.32
236 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.32

The professor’s eyes widened.

“What are you saying?!”

“You were the one who imprisoned professor Y in a underground room in the faculty and treated his wounds, and you are saying you don’t know what I’m talking about.”

The professor froze, he never would have thought that someone would find out about it.

Ten only starred at the professor, he knew exactly what professor Y had done to Ten but he still treated that monster good? Suddenly, Ten’s blood grew cold. If he could ignore what professor Y did and still take care of him like nothing happened, what else would he be able to do?

“It’s not what you think! The emperor gave me permission to imprison him here, that way I may be able to get information out of him. Treating his wounds is just so he wouldn’t die and maybe even trust me enough to speak.”

“Who cares about what the emperor thinks, someone like professor Y should just die.”

The professor flinched at Harry’s hard words, while Ten jut nodded. He would definitive never listen to what that old fossil of an emperor had to say, and may even punch him if they came face to face. It seems like he had to ask Darius to get him an audience by the emperor so he could run wild.

Darius, who was on a spaceship on his way back, sneezed. Who cursed him?, he thought.

“Y and I have known each other since a long time ago, I’m the only one who could get him to speak. Get out of my way, I have to bring him his food.”

“So, you don’t know yet.”

“Know what?”

“Y isn’t here anymore.”

“That’s impossible, I’m the only one who can open that door. Even you can’t hack it!”

Harry simply send the professor the video Ten took and starred at him, while the professor watched it confused.

When professor X saw the face of the person who got carried away, he couldn’t deny that it was professor Y, scratch that, after only seeing the wounded person he knew who it was since he was the one who took care of these wounds.

“It wasn’t me, there also wasn’t an order to bring him elsewhere, I would have been informed.”

The professor’s face was so pale, it simply looked bloodless. He would never have thought that the terrorists would be able to steal Y away under his nose. If Ten hadn’t filmed the process, someone may have said that it was the professor himself who let his old classmate go. Even if he wasn’t free of blame, since he had escaped, at least professor X wouldn’t be taken as the culprit since this video existed. It seems like he would only get a small punishment, for not taking care of it properly.

“I have to report to the emperor.”

“Do it if you want, we are tracking down the soldier with his body data, it will still take a few hours. The hover car seems to be the same one as at the time of the attack on Darius, you remember the arrow. Those terrorists are smarter than I thought, escaping on all ends like this. If we catch their spy in the military then we may be able to do something but until then we can only wait for the next attack, hoping to catch their tail.”

The professor nodded and left the room, he didn’t want the children to hear how he got scolded.

Harry glanced at Ten before he turned around, he wanted to go back to Simon, couldn’t leave him all alone just after his punishment ended. But when he felt a thug on his clothes he turned back.

Right, there was still Ten. He couldn’t leave Ten alone in the professor’s study, there were sensitive data and Ten wasn’t claimed innocent yet. Harry could only grudgingly stay with him until the professor was back.

“How about I tell you a story until the professor is back?”

Ten nodded, he liked stories.

“How about I tell you the story how Darius became a marshal?”

Who would have thought that this week also has a Thursday.

8