Vol.10 Ch.35
238 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.35

Darius heard his light brain ring and jumped out of his bed. He could tell it was something important since he had set a special ringtone for Harry. That guy would only call if he had some important information.

Ten flopped back down onto the bed and burrowed his face into the pillow, it was the second time he was hindered in speaking to Darius. That idiot didn’t even notice, since he was busy with his call, but Ten would get angry if it happened again.

I have some interesting news for you guys.”

What is it? Did you find the traitor?”

Not yet. But how about you two go on a short holiday to verify my latest information?”

Holiday?”

What’s the best way to keep the spy from getting into your way? Of course, it’s making them think that there is no information to spy you for.”

We found data for a new laboratory, it on a holiday planet. If you go there as a tourist without informing your subordinates, you can check out if the traitor told them where you would go or if they simply closed all laboratories and we can stop looking for them.”

Simon came out from behind Harry and told his brilliant plan.

Who would believe that I would go onto a holiday now?”

That’s why you take Ten with you. He hasn’t seen much of the world and you could tarn it as an education trip. After that he may lose his status as suspicious person because of his military merit.”

You want me to let Ten raid the laboratory?”

I got you the permission from the emperor, so you can go after packing up a few things. You have to admit that it would be a lot less work if you take Ten with you.”

Simon seemed proud of himself, Harry looked at him with an indulged gaze. What was this feeling of choking on something when Darius looked at the two behaving like this?

Ten’s eyes shone with expectations, he really wanted to go on a trip with Darius and maybe beat up some scientists in passing. He was sure it would be fun.

Darius could stand Ten’s look, that sparkled so strongly that he could see it even if he didn’t look in his direction and could finally only nod his head.

It didn’t take long for him to regret that he actually allowed Ten to go with him, Ten didn’t even know what he had to take with him. In the end there was nothing Darius could do but to pack the bags himself.

Ten sat on the bed, his legs swinging, and observed what Darius packed into the bags. You must be joking, he didn’t even know what kind of planet it was, how could he know what he had to pack?

Watching Darius bustling about Ten smiled, it was good that he was back.

Darius had put all the things he deemed necessary into bags, he sighed as he saw all those bags. Maybe he had packed too many of Ten’s tings, but what if he needed them?

He looked at Ten who had raised his eyebrow at all the bags, as if too ask him who had to carry all those. Darius could only open them all again and with the help of Ten reduce the amount of clothes he took for Ten greatly.

Ten didn’t understand why he needed so many more things as Darius anyway. Couldn’t they simply buy what was needed on the holiday planet?

Too bad that he didn’t feel like asking, because he didn’t want the first words, he said to Darius to be some useless squabble.

Darius took nearly five hours to finish packing, he finally noticed that the two hadn’t eaten breakfast yet. He actually was still in his sleepwear, Ten had changed somewhere in the middle when he was bored of watching Darius putting things back and forth.

A bit embarrassed, Darius finished his shower in record time and changed his clothes before he brought Ten out to eat, he didn’t have the time to cook because they had to catch a flight. The robot butler sent the luggage to the ship in the meantime.

Ten was happy that he finally got something to eat, but seeing Darius’ stressed appearance, his heat ached for him. If he had known that it was so much trouble for Darius to take him(T) with him(D), then he would have gladly stayed at home. Actually, the most difficult part was to get permission from the emperor for Ten to leave the planet, since Simon had already done that, all the stress Darius had was only because of himself. He wanted Ten’s first outing to be something special and didn’t know how he could achieve that, he wanted Ten to be happy.

He didn’t know that the most important thing to make Ten happy, was to be happy himself.

I had a dream where someone asked me where the next chapter is. You guys are so hardcore, even slipping into this author's dreams!

7