Vol.10 Ch.36
216 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.36

“Are you feeling happy, flaunting my idea around like this?”

Harry smirked.

“It’s not like you could have asked the emperor for permission yourself.”

Simon snorted.

“And how are you going to pay me for using my idea?”

“Pay? What Payment?”

“So, you planned to use my idea without paying for it, you are really mean!”

Harry’s smile disappeared.

“It’s not like I didn’t plan to pay, so, what do you want?”

“Hm, I want something only you can give me.”

Simon blushed.

“How about...”

Simon gulped, after what happened yesterday, he was somehow exited and fearful of what it was, he could want, at the same time. As he starred at Harry with expectation, he came closer and closer until he stood right in front of Simon. Bowing his head down, Harry whispered in Simon’s ear.

“How about you kiss me?”

A shudder run down Simon’s spine as Harry’s whisper reminded him of the happenings from before.

“We already kissed a lot last time. Why would I kiss you again?”

“Before, it was me kissing you the whole time, now I want you to kiss me out of your own accord. But if you don’t want to I can think of something else, it’s just… It will be a lot more embarrassing for you.”

Harry stroked Simon’s bottom lip with his finger as he said that. Simon’s face had already turned crimson from Harry’s provocation, it was unknown if it was because of the embarrassment or anger. Maybe he had remembered that Harry had stroked his bottom lip like this as he had whispered into Simon’s ear that he would give him something delicious next time.

Slapping Harry’s hand away Simon burrowed his face in his pillow, since he was still tired from yesterday he would let Harry be his slave for the whole day so he didn’t have to do anything and could stay in bed. Only now was it that he questioned this decision, since this was the place where Harry had ‘punished’ him so ruthlessly.

It also didn’t help to forget this memory that Harry hovered above him again.

“… nce.”

“Hm, I could hear what you said, how about you lift your face out of the pillow so that I can hear you?”

Simon really lifted his head and not only that but he even turned around to Harry. Harry smiled at him, he was really happy that Simon would face him again.

Suddenly Simon reached for his shoulder and turned the tables on him. When Harry looked up at Simon who suddenly straddled him, he blinked in surprise.

Simon grasped his collar and pulled his face up. Harry nearly groaned in pain as teeth met teeth. Simon let go of Harry, jumped up and ran to the door. No matter how tired he was, he would always have the energy to run away from Harry.

“I said, I will only do it this once!”

The door closed behind Simon.

In the empty room there was only Harry lying down on the bed. After a while he hid his face behind his hands, even if there was nobody else around, he didn’t want to be seen with a red face. It had been the first time that Simon had initiated any kind of body contact with him. That alone made him unbelievable happy, but who would have thought that Simon would be so cute and clumsy about it. Getting the fist kiss from the person he loved, he only wanted to laugh.

Suddenly the door opened again. Harry let go of his face and turned his head to see Simon standing in the doorway.

“T-this is my room, so you get out of here.”

Harry nodded composed, not a trace of his earlier excitement was seen on his face, and stood up from Simon’s bed.

Before he left the room, he turned to Simon.

“Do you want to eat together later?”

Simon ignored the heat on his face and nodded.

“I will go back home in the afternoon, so, let’s eat together before then.”

Harry smiled at him and left the room.

After the door closed, Simon slowly sank down on it, clutching his head. Why did he always have to embarrass himself in front of Harry? Why couldn’t he simply behave more composed? Simon was sure that Harry was also annoyed with his behavior.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the door, a red faced Harry was crouching and wondering, why did Simon get cuter and cuter every time he saw him?

A/N: In the next few chapters we will ignore our main leads and stay in the capital star to experience a few major plot points, before we get to know what happened to Ten and Darius and they come back.

6