Vol.10 Ch.41
188 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.41

Simon called Harry as soon as he saw it. It didn’t take long for a light screen to pop up in front of Simon.

Harry, it was Robert!”

Who was what?”

It was clear that Harry was completely confused by Simon’s sudden call.

Don’t you remember the search I started for the soldier who freed professor Y? It was Robert, he is the traitor!”

Silence followed from Harry’s end before he hesitatingly answered.

That’s impossible. We fought together against the zerg, Darius rescued his life. He is his second-in-command. Damn, it can’t be him!”

Simon bit his lips. He also didn’t want to believe it.

Harry, does he know where Darius is right now?”

No, I’m the only one who knows where exactly Darius is.”

We have to inform Darius about it and make a plan to lure him out.”

Are you sure it is him?”

If it isn’t him, then he won’t be lured.”

Harry was quiet for a while, after that he seemed to have made up his mind.

I will inform Darius, we will make plans after you come back.”

Okay!”

BY the way, is that fan service you are giving me?”

What are you talking about?”

Simon followed Harry’s gaze to his naked torso. Water droplets were still sliding down his bare body until they slipped in his towel which was loosely tied around his hips. Simon could feel his face burning.

S-shut up, you pervert!”

Simon hissed and ended the call.

----------

Harry sat in his chair in a daze, he hadn’t thought Simon would hang up on him like this, before he burst into laughter. His Simon was just so cute.

----------

Simon rubbed his face furiously, how could Harry, that pervert, look at him like this. He was simply indecent. Of course, Simon would never confess that he had actually liked the way Harry looked at him and if they had been in the same room, he would have let Harry touch him. Since he already promised to marry him there was nothing he could do, it was Harry’s privilege to be allowed to see him like this.

He just hoped that his activity wasn’t noticed by the two old monsters in the house or he would get into trouble.

Simon was really not in the mood to finish showering and he had originally showered in the morning in the faculty, it was just that the people in this house made him feel dirty, so he simply rubbed of the water with a towel and jumped in his bed.

Simon just wanted to go back, but the faculty had a special program that drove out every researcher after a specific time and didn’t let them back in until 12 hours later, it was a mechanism to avoid overworking. Even if it was ridiculous because those who really worked a lot knew how they could trick the mechanism, but Simon would still abide the rules as long as he worked there. He was sure that it would rescue a few lives, since a few researchers would normally forget to eat and sleep to finish their projects and the system would sent guards to bring them out if they were overdue.

In the 12 hours you couldn’t go back to work you could take a nap or eat something. That was how Ty survived all those years without an assistant, well, it may also be partly because he programmed one of the mechas in his laboratory into a butler/research assistant.

Thinking of all this nonsense, Simon drifted of to sleep.

When he woke up, a robot butler had brought his food to his room, there was no way he could eat with those monsters without trying to spit them in the face. He could only eat alone. Since it was only for today, he would put up with it, but when he came back, let’s just hope Harry was prepared.

Simon rubbed his sore shoulders and stretched his back, the bed was kind of hard ad he really didn’t want to sleep in it again. But he could finally go back.

When Simon came back down the stairs, his mother was still in front of the TV and laughed at some kind of strange video. She saw him come down and glared at him.

Why are you walking around the house, who gave you the right?”

Simon ignored her and walked to the door, he didn’t want to argue with her.

I’m going back now.”

He simply informed her and then walked out. As long as they didn’t hinder his work or killed people in his house, he wouldn’t bother with them too much.

Don’t forget to bring back news. You know what happens if you ignore my orders!”

Simon stopped for a moment before he resumed walking. He did indeed know what she was talking about.

But how long did she think this would work on him. He just needed an opportunity to get rid of them and the two would never be seen again.

Simon shook his head, he shouldn’t think of such things and go back to the faculty, where Harry waited for him.

The two could then happily scheme against Robert, the second-in-command of Darius.

6