vol.10 ch. 51
153 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.51

Ten only noticed that something was wrong as he nearly passed out in pain. It was the first time he had felt pain since he came to this world and now, his head nearly exploded. Ten put his hands over his ears and tried to muffle the sound that was responsible for his pain, but all his tries were in vain. It seemed like his unusual sharp senses would be the end of him. Ten's eyesight blurred and he felt himself pass out slowly. Beside him, the small beast was in the same situation, both of them were helpless against the attack and the attacker they hadn't even seen. When the two finally lost conscious the attacker walked into the room with a huge grin, if Ten had been awake, he would have noticed that it was the waiter from the cruise ship.

After the waiter had left the police station on that day he had observed Ten and Darius carefully and had followed them. To his surprise, the two people who had destroyed his plan and who he originally planned to kill, had raided a few secret laboratories on their way. The waiter had worked in one of the laboratories before, so he had known what kind of places they had been. He didn't have to use much of his brain to deduct the identity of Ten and Darius. His decision to kill those two had only grown stronger. But, he himself was likely the clearest, he didn't have a chance in a fair fight.

He didn't think that the two would be able to escape after he used the alarm in the last laboratory. And to his horror, Ten had even brought out the strongest monster they created there. The two got along so well he had to think of another plan.

It took him a few days to procure the sound-machine he wanted, since he had been part of the laboratory, it was easy for him to find out the weakness of Ten and the small monster. Since their senses were so strong, he only had to overstimulate them to knock them out.

As soon as Ten and the small monster were unconscious he stepped up to them. Even if he planned to kill them at first, now he had a better plan.

“Brother, wouldn't this guy be the perfect body for you?”

If someone else had been in the room, he would have been surprised to see the waiter talk to thin air, but he was lucky, no one was around to look at him strangely.

It didn't take long and a small worm-like thing crawled out of the waiters ear.

“I just knew that you would like him brother.”

the young man laughed lowly.

He took the worm in his hand and crouched down beside Ten to put it in his ear. Ten was still unconscious and wouldn't be able to put up any resistance. Making him one of them was a really good plan.

------

At this time in Ty's base... (and yes, it is on purpose)

Ty had put everyone in teams of two, every team had a scientist and a soldier helping him. In Ty's base was, of course, no danger, so, they were only there to lift heavy things. Harry would never part from Simon, so both were put in one team, and Ty didn't want to bother with the loud-mouthed soldier, which was why he was put together with Ash.

While the professor took his young companion and began to research a kind of vaccine against the zerg, Simon tried to find a way to free those people from control that were already taken over, the imprisoned soldier would make a good experimental subject for him.

“And what are you going to do?”

Ash asked Ty, who still lied down on the couch as if all this had nothing to do with him.

“Hm, oh, I'm going back to sleep.”

“What? Are you telling me that you are going to sleep while the empire is in danger?!”

Ty just glanced at him lazily.

“I have already been awake for more than 30 hours, do you want to tell me you don't know what that does to you brain? If you want me to come up with something to rescue your oh so amazing empire, then you better let me do what I want.”

After he said what he wanted, Ty strode back to his room and threw himself back on his bed. In a place where nobody could see him, his eyes sparkled with delight as he starred at the light screen only he could see, the game had finally begun.

Ash shook his head, even if this guy was a genius, he should at least have basic courtesy. He was lucky that Ash wasn't the type to take it to heart but if it had been someone else, the little genius would have gotten in trouble.

Since Ty had decided that he wouldn't work for now, Ash lay down on the couch he had relaxed on before. With the surprisingly good smell on the couch it didn't take long for Ash to drift off into a seemingly dreamless sleep, since he himself also hadn't slept since he took in those idiots from the faculty.

And that's it for this week, see you next time.

3