Vol.10 Ch.53
118 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.53

On the light screen was a young man who looked exactly like the old man beside Ten. He had white hair and blue eyes, you could see a uniform on his body, the emblem of the royal family in plain sigh.

“This is a message from Ashton Brighton, member of the royal guards. In accordance with the command of his majesty I infiltrated the scientific faculty and took notice of the strange behavior of a few people. On the 5th day of the 2nd week of the 9th month in the 86492 imperial year, the second-in-command of one of the marshals, honorable marshal Darius Caries, attacked the faculty and forcefully seized the scientists. In accordance with my command I took the prior selected scientists and brought them through a safe channel out.

We are now in a safe place.

Since the marshal was involved in the search of the traitor and his sincerity is unquestionable, the command of his majesty is that the marshal doesn't go back to the capital star after his secret mission ends, but that he and the experiment number ten are coming to the safe location to contribute to the safety of the scientists while these research a antidote against those people who are influenced by the zerg. The coordinates are the following...”

After the message ended Ten and the old man needed some time to get out of their stupor.

“Old man, is that your grandson?”

“Who else but him?”

“Then, we are going to that safe place he was talking about?”

The old man hesitated for a bit.

“Do they have the antidote for Darius over there?”

“He said, he collected the smartest of the scientists, so they should have it, and even when not, they should be able to make it.”

Seeing that the old man was still hesitant, Ten began walking away.

“Anyway, it has nothing to do with me, since you are the only one who can fly us there.”

With those words Ten walked out of the room, he wanted to stay with Darius.

The old man sighed, it seemed like he was really getting older. If it had been the him from before, he wouldn't hesitate to follow the command of his majesty and had already started the journey. In the end, he followed it anyway. If Darius had been awake, he also would have followed.

Since it was all for Darius anyway, he could simply follow his wishes without thinking about it. Besides the planet they would go to was one of Ty's, even if the others were too stupid to make an antidote for Darius, at least Ty would be able to help him.

The ship they were on was specially designed for secret missions, it was a lot faster than a ship of similar size, so it didn't take them as much time as it would normally take to reach Ty's planet.

As for every group which landed on the planet, the egg shaped robot went to welcome them. At this time, Ty already knew that they would come, but the others were still unsuspecting.

“Hey, I'm bored.”

“And what do you expect me to do?”

Ty asked the bored Ash, who was laying on his couch like he owned it.

“Don't know, just something. Let's go on a date since there is nothing to do right now.”

Ty almost laughed out loud at this, he was so busy that he didn't have enough time to sleep and this guy wanted to go on a date. He really wanted to bully him to get his revenge, with this thought Ty poured the green and the brown liquid together. A nearly invisible steam began drifting into the room.

“Hey, are you listening?”

“If you are that bored, why don't you sleep?”

“I'm not tired.”

Suddenly Ash let out a big yawn. Without him noticing his eyelids began dropping and it took less than 30 seconds before he had drifted off.

Ty sneered, even if he didn't have time to punish him, he could do whatever he wanted, this was his own planet who would stop him.

---------

Ash groggily opened his eyes, he couldn't believe that he had fallen asleep just like this. Looking around the room, nothing had changed. Was it only his imagination that he had fallen asleep or was it just that he woke up after a short time? But something was strange, he hadn't been tired before he had fallen asleep. So, everything was just his imagination because he was too bored?

“You woke up?”

Ty suddenly turned around to him, strange, had he changed his clothes.

“I can't believe that I just fell asleep just like this, I wasn't even tired.”

“I think so too, you should apologize for falling asleep!”

Ash frowned, there was something strange about Ty and the way he said it but he couldn't put his finger on it.

“Well, even if I fell asleep, it's nothing I have to apologize for since I don't have anything better to do.”

“How can you say that!”

Ash was startled by Ty's loud voice. He looked at him, confused.

“Since you woke up, we can continue where we left of before.”

Somehow Ash felt nervous when he saw Ty's smile. And really, Ty suddenly jumped at him, if he hadn't kept an eye on him because of his strange behavior he would have been unable to catch him and gotten injured in the progress.

“What are you doing?”

Ash asked angry.

“Of course, continuing where we left of when you fell asleep.”

Ty rolled his eyes at him before he kissed Ash on the mouth and even slipped his tongue in.

A/N: Aye, I actually forgot to thank you guys for the well wishes in the chapter before. Author was happy and acquired the 'kaomoji skill' σ(≧ε≦)! Small warning for the next chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(you know what I mean)

3