Vol.10 Ch.54 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
162 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.54

Ash froze, he was shocked. Why did Ty suddenly kiss him and what did he mean by continuing where they left off, he hadn't chased Ty enough to get to hold his hand and suddenly he had his tongue in his mouth. Something was definitively wrong.

“What are you doing, it isn't any fun if you don't kiss me back~”

Ty pulled back and pouted, pulling Ash out of his thoughts. Ash looked at this kind of Ty an felt complicated, he had wanted to do something with Ty since he had first seen him in the cute panda-onesie, but had restrained himself because of work. After getting along for a few days, his feelings had only grown stronger, but somehow looking at Ty like this, it was like a dream for him to initiate contact. Ash was startled, of course, he hadn't woken up at all, this was all a dream. If it was like this, he could spent all the time he wanted with Ty without him worrying about his research, it was simply perfect. Ash licked his lips which were suddenly really dry. Maybe he could indulge a little in his fantasies before he woke up again.

“What do you want to do?”

Ash nearly couldn't recognize his own voice, so hoarse sounded it.

“Hm~, I want do do a lot of things~”

Ty dragged his words as he stroked Ash's chest with his hands after he took off his glasses, teasingly poking his sensitive dots.

Ash had a hard time swallowing, he hadn't thought that the dream Ty would be that seductive. On the other hand, since it was his dream, it would be strange if he didn't like what Ty did.

Ty sat on Ash's lap, straddling him.

“Ash~, kiss me back, okay~”

Ash nearly lost his mind when he heard Ty drag his voice like this. Without waiting for Ty to do something else, he plugged his mouth with his own. He greedily licked Ty's lips until he was finally let in. plundering Ty's mouth and licking every part of it until he was satisfied. When he finally let Ty off, he was breathing hard and a silver line connected their lips.

Ty gave a sound that somehow sounded like he purring. It seemed like he had liked the kiss. Originally Ash had been nervous because it was his first kiss but since this was a dream, he could do whatever he wanted.

Ty rubbed himself against Ash, as if trying to become one with him. Ash groaned as Ty pushed his bulge against his own. This feeling was so real that he, for a small moment, couldn't believe that it was only a dream.

Ash moved his hips bringing more friction to their connected hips. Ty gasped, moving in sync with Ash. Ash gripped Ty's hips as he speed up his movements, feeling how Ty put his head in the crook of his neck. The warm breath meeting his throat sent shivers down his spine. Ty breathed hard, clearly feeling it.

“A-ash...m-more”

Ash growled as he heard Ty moaning, he just loved how Ty sounded when he felt it.

Feeling that he was getting close, Ash pulled Ty closer again and kissed him. Slow and sensually, cherishing the feeling of having Ty in his arms.

With a last thrust Ash and Ty came at the same time.

Ty smiled at Ash like he was his whole world, his eyes shining with love before he snuggled himself into his arms and seemingly fell asleep. Ash patted his back to let him sleep peacefully. He only regretted that he hadn't taken off Ty's clothes, but even in his dreams, he wasn't courageous enough to take them off just yet. Well, he could always take a shower when he woke up, he just hoped that Ty wasn't too uncomfortable in his sullied clothes.

Ash sniffed the air to check if the smell would bother Ty, but what he smelled was the strange smell he smelled in the laboratory before he fell asleep. Suddenly feeling extremely sleepy, Ash pulled Ty closer, stroked his hair with one of his hands and finally also fell asleep.

---------

“Hey, wake up!”

Ash opened his eyes.

In front of him was Ty, he wore the clothes he had worn before Ash had fallen asleep, so he was clear his dream was over.

“I'm hungry, get me something to eat.”

“Why did you ask me? Don't you have your robots at your beg and call?”

“Why should I let my robot do it if I can have a human as my slave?”

Ty sneered at him. After Ash had spent his time with the dream-Ty, he only wished that Ty could always be that cute, but this Ty only used him like a servant.

“It would be better if you take a shower before you get me food, I don't want to touch, not talking about food, you gave me if you are like this.”

Ash followed Ty's eyes, his face flushed red as he saw the wet patch on his trousers.

Ash fleet in embarrassment into the bathroom, soon the sound of the shower could be heard outside.

Ty smiled now that Ash was gone, it wasn't his usual smile, but a smile filled with sweetness.

Ty walked over to the table where still the bottle with the strange smelling liquid was and threw it over to one of his assistant robots.

“experiment # 284 successful. Put it away, we won't need it in the future.”

The eyes of the robot blinked two times and he rolled out of the room.

A/N:And that’s it for today!

4