Vol.10 Ch.62( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
235 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.62

“Do you want to marry me?”

Ten starred at Darius disbelievingly, then he broke down into laughter.

The mood was totally destroyed.

“Why would you suddenly want to marry me?”

Ten finally asked after he calmed down somewhat.

“It's not suddenly, it has been on my mind for a while. And you can talk now, if you don't want to you can tell me.”

speaking of this, Ten also felt somewhat guilty. He hadn't told Darius that he could talk because he had wanted to surprise him, but now he had totally forgotten about it and had talked to Darius. He wasn't even surprised that Ten could talk now, the whole surprise was ruined.

Darius had been extremely surprised when he heard Ten's voice.

After Darius heard Ten's desperate voice calling him in the laboratory, he needed some time to stomach the news that Ten was no longer mute. Or more like, why hadn't Ten said anything and had stayed silent. But in all those days that he had been unconscious, he wasn't really unconscious, he was able to hear what happened around him, he simply couldn't open his eyes. When he could finally open his eyes, his conscious had been a bit hazy from the long sleep, he had thought he had bitten Ten in revenge for his lying, but he couldn't understand how he could make a mistake there. How could he misunderstand red for white? Only when Ten kissed him, the fog slowly lifted and he could understand what he had done. How shameful, he had to apologize to Ty later. But because of the circumstances, he wasn't angry with Ten any more.

Ten took the initiative to hug Darius.

“Are you going to take responsibility?”

“Don't talk like that! When I'm with you, I have a feeling of finding something I lost a long time ago. Like you are a missing piece of myself.”

“If I'm honest, I'm feeling the same. And you originally didn't do anything that would need you to take responsibility.”

“If it means I can stay together with you forever, I will of course take responsibility.”

Ten laughed at Darius' stupid remark.

“I'm serious.”

Ten stopped laughing.

“I know”

The two starred at each other for a while, it was unknown what the other thought about. Finally, Ten sighed. He sat on Darius' lap and cuddled himself into his arms.

“If you are really serious, let us do something you would have to take responsibility for.”

Darius eyes widened while his grip on Ten's waist tightened.

“I will cherish you forever.”

“If you betray me, I will kill you.”

“If I betray you, I shall die by your hands.”

Darius echoed Ten in a serious tone.

“Good!”

Ten smiled happily while he ripped Darius' clothes, as payback from before.

Their passionate kissing and sucking sounds soon filled the room. It was good that nobody heard them or they would be embarrassed enough to never show their face in front of Darius and Ten again.

Ten pushed Darius down on the bed, this time he would be in control.

At least Ten thought so until Darius latched on one of his small nubs with his mouth while he began to touch Ten's back door.

Ten moaned, he hadn't known that it would feel so good if someone played with his behind.

“You are wet.”

Ten's insides clenched hard around Darius' fingers when he heard that. He had underestimated a ger's love ability, or more like, Ten hadn't known himself that he would get so wet just because Darius sucked a bit on his nipples.

He could feel clearly how Darius added more fingers as he used his free hand to stroke Ten's length.

Ten grasped, he had never felt that much stimulation before, or , how should he say it, how come it felt so good to be touched at his behind?

“Darius, I'm ready, I want to feel you inside me.”

Ten's breath was already ragged and he was sweating a lot, he couldn't hold back for much longer.

Darius froze for a moment before he pulled his fingers out and let completely go of Ten.

“Are you sure you want this?”

“I want you more than anything else in this world.”

Ten answered with his honest feelings as he pushed Darius down again, and sat down on his proud standing meat stick.

Both of them groaned as Darius was buried deep inside Ten.

Sweat dripped, their breath rugged.

“Ten.”

Darius spoke through clenched teeth.

“I'm alright, you can move.”

Ten's voice was laced with some unspeakable emotion, Darius had never before heard from him. He sounded more seductive then ever before.

Darius really couldn't hold back, he had waited so long for this moment. For a moment where Ten also wanted him and that while he was completely sane.

Though, the first move was careful, it didn't take long, under Ten's moaning, for Darius' movement to grow vigorous and strong. He turned the two of them and rammed down mercilessly at Ten who laid under him.

Well, Ten really liked it. As a person who couldn't feel any pain and had exceedingly good self healing ability, it was possible that he didn't even notice how strong Darius' moves were since he could only feel pleasure, on the other side was his body much stronger than Darius, so the possibility of an injury was near none.

Even as Darius buried himself in Ten's deepest part and filled him with his seed, Ten only felt the need for more.

Who knew how long they would have continued if not for the alarm who blared through the base.

A/N: A Yay for a ger's self-lubrication, those two would never been able to do it without it. And is it just me or do the last part sound somewhat rough?

4