Smokey and Arlong
3.7k 7 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

 

Before we even landed on the island, I used my Observation Haki to search the island.

 

Me: They’re not here yet. Luffy’s crew aren’t arrived yet. I would guess that they’ve just about had their meeting with Nami or something. Not even the revolutionary army is here yet. Honestly would have enjoyed a Haki clash with him though.

 

Diana: Sis, the story has barely begun. Have patience. Soon we will fuck up the Storyline enough to clash with the Yonko themselves!

 

As our ship pulled up to the docks, there was a Marine soldier who seemed to be checking the ships.

 

Marine: Private Daniel reporting; how may I help you?

 

Diana: This is Rear Admiral Diana from the First Rapid Response Unit of the Marines. Take us to your superior.

 

The attitude of the Marine suddenly changed as he switched from a more lax greeting to a full shock.

 

Marine: ..o. Au… Of course! Follow me please.

 

Me: Wait, don’t we need to buy the visa for docking here?

 

Marine: uh.. .Uu… Usually that would be the case but your ship is led by a Rear Admiral. In this case, on all islands under control of the World Government, you are free to dock without permission and have an indefinite amount of Visa. In addition, you are request supplies be delivered directly to your ship in case of a hurry.

 

Me: Oh, got it. Thanks

 

*pat* Sis just smiled and pet my head. How does she make it feel so good?

 

Anyway, we activated the ship’s auto defenses, turned on our PX 1.0 and followed the Marine to the base.

 

*knock* knock*

 

Smoker: *grunt* Who is it?

 

Marine: Captain Smoker; Rear Admiral Diana and Kara are here with their crew.

 

*cough* *hack* *hack*

 

Smoker: Please, *cough* come in.

 

I think he choked when he heard that a Rear Admiral came to his office. Of course, I understand. I would hate it as well if my superior just showed up without notice.

 

Smoker: Well Rear Admiral Diana, Kara,

 

He then nodded to the rest of our crew

 

Smoker: How may be help you? I hope Lougetown has been hospitable so far?

 

 

He put on a forced smile that was quite painful to look at. Especially with those 2 cigars in his mouth.

 

Diana: You can drop the act Captain Smoker. I can tell that smiling is not your Forte. As the new Rapid response Unit, we came by to see if there was a part in which we need to invest deeper.

 

*grunt*

 

Me: Or perhaps, something you know is fishy…hmm? Maybe the fishman pirates and the reports that aren’t coming in from the officer that is supposed to?

 

Smoker: Well, at least it seems like you guys didn’t buy your way up the ladder.

Yes, there were some suspicious activities near the area where the Fishman pirates are rumored to be active; however, the reports we received from the Marine captain there didn’t report anything.

I, who have the same rank as him can’t really do anything. I would suggest checking out that area.

 

Diana: Hmm, sounds like a plan. If we catch him to be involved in crime, I’ll try not to kill him and bring him back here.

 

Me: Also, we would like to restock as much as possible before we leave. Here’s the list

 

I said as I gave him the list of things we need from our crew members

 

Smoker: That’s a lot of booze. You sure you’re only a 6 man crew?

 

He chuckled. Huh, didn’t know he could laugh

 

Diana: We’ve got a drinker on our hands. But it’s fine since he’s got a liver of wood. Quite literally…probably

 

Me: Anyway, we’ll be off. And a word of advice Smoker; Logia type devil fruit users aren’t invincible. Be careful when you are called to the Grand Line

 

Smoker: *grunt* I’ll keep that in mind. The stuff you requested will be brought to your ship by today.

 

With that said, we went out of the Marine Base

 

Diana: Alright, all of you listen up. This is our first time outside the Grand Line so I’m planning on enjoying this little time. I’m going to give you all exactly 5 hours of free time.

Make sure to be back on the ship by then, alright? Have fun

 

With that, our crew scattered around excitedly. Looks like we aren’t the only ones who’ve never left the Grand Line before. Or at least never been to East Blue.

 

As for me, I was excited to see all the things I’ve seen in the anime. The execution place, the towers, and actually shopping for once! I had my schedule planned out when I suddenly felt a dark and ominous aura behind me.

 

Diana: hehehehe, time to spend some quality time with my cute little imouto.

 

With that, she literally dragged me through the streets into a high-end clothing store.

 

 

Me: *huff* *huff*

 

They’ve literally played with me as if I’ m a life sized doll.

 

Clothing Store Owner: *kyaaa* She’s so cute!!!

 

Diana: Get her into this one as well! *flash*

 

She kept taking photos of me with the flash dial.

 

Diana: I’ll buy this one and that as wel…

 

Me: Sis! We don’t have that much money!

 

Diana: They’ve given us a huge budget just for our own enjoyment as Rear Admirals! This is nothing! *kyaa* *flash*

 

Just when I’ve given up hope about actually enjoying myself on Lougetown, we heard a scream from outside.

 

Ugly Pirate: Hahaha! Run you stupid people! I am Dwark, The Fear of East Blue! Hahahah! Bounty of 18 Million you fools!

 

*bang* *bang*

 

Diana: Che, what’s Smoker doing if there’s literally Pirates roaming free on the island like this?

 

Me: Finally… *sob* I can finally leave this clothing store

 

Without even waiting for a reply, I ran out of the changing room, put on a pair of black leggings, my tank tops, tossed on my Justice Jacket and ran out.

 

Diana: Che…fucking Pirate ruining my moment with my imouto; if this was the open sea I would’ve tortured him.

 

I ignored her and used Soru to run right in front of the Pirate

 

Me: Personally, I want to thank you for saving me from that hell. But, I’ve got my duty as well. I can’t let you fun free in this town.

 

Dwark: eehh? EH?

 

Without even covering my hands in haki, I punched him right in the face. When he hit the floor, he was knocked out senseless. I didn’t kill him since that would decrease the bounty.

 

Pirates: *AHHH!* *crack* *slump*

 

I looked behind me and saw all the other pirates on the ground groaning. Looks like my sister made quick work of them.

 

Me: Did you really need to break their bones?

 

Diana: Did they really need to disturb my time with my cute little imouto *pout*

 

I called over the nearby Marines and signaled them to tie them up.

 

Dwark: Hey! Don’t you know who I am! I’m the fear of the East Blue! Let me.. *crack!*

 

That last crack was because sis just walked over to him and broke his leg.

As the no-name fear of the weakest sea was howling in pain, Smoker smoked (pun intended) over and looked at us.

 

Diana: Can we have our bounty? Actually, if he’s really worth 18 million, please send 5 million to this clothing store.

 

She said as she pointed to the source of my nightmare.

 

Diana: We can continue having fun on our ship *pet*

 

I shuddered. Even though I like shopping, this was too much for me.

 

Smoker: That can be arranged. *cough* Your ordered stuff has put on your ship as well. we needed help from your Doctor since the auto defense system popped up the moment we stepped onto your ship and almost killed us.

 

I honestly didn’t know that Smoker was this talkative. I just thought that he communicated with his grunts and grumblings. Maybe it was because most of the time he was just dealing with pirates?

 

Diana: Hah! Sorry, forgot about that. New ship

 

Smoker: *grunt* Well, we would appreciate some warning next time. Other than that, have a good day.

 

With that, he walked off.

 

Diana: We still have some time left…hmm?

 

Without even replying, I used Soru to run away from my sister. I’m going to enjoy this time properly.

 

 

A few hours later, we all gathered again at the ship.

 

Diana: Hope all of you had enough time to enjoy yourselves, we’ll be going towards Cocoyashi Village which isn’t very far from here.

 

I whisper to Sis

 

Me: If we make it in time, we can look like the good guys as well.

 

Diana: But is it really a good idea to beat up Arlong? If we want to keep the storyline going, we need to have Luffy beat him so his bounty increases.

 

Me: Alright then, we can just stay on the side. Hopefully we’ll have a legitimate excuse for all that.

 

Back on the ship, we were heading full speed towards the village when we found another Marine ship already docked in shore.

 

We sailed right up to them, close enough that we could hear what they were yelling.

 

Nezumi: I am Captain Nezumi of the Marine 16th Branch! Are you Nami? The criminal?

 

Wow, even his voice sounded villainous. That high squeaky voice was really annoying already.

 

Nami: Criminal? You might be right as I am a Pirate. But you must also know that I am an officer of Arlong Pirates, he isn’t fond of people attacking his crew.

 

You go girl! Well, I know what’s going to happen but I found myself rooting for Nami anyway.

 

Nezumi: haha! I had no idea of you being a pirate. I only got a report that you might hide stolen goods! hahahah!

Search her house!

 

Marines: Yes Sir!

 

Nami: Stop!

 

The Marines didn’t stop

 

Nami: What is the meaning of this? Shouldn't you marines have something better to do? Like getting rid of Arlong? He's killing people and suppressing villages. The people here are slaves to him, is that how the World Government prioritise things?!

 

Marine: Sir, we should check the orange trees

 

Nezumi: Rip them out! Who cares about the belongings of a thief!

 

Nami: That money isn’t for you!

 

Windmill Villager: For us villagers. It's for the sake of everyone in Cocoyashi village, do you still think you have any right to it?!

 

Oh yeah, forgot about him. What was his name again? Anyway, we should prepare to intercept, they started to see our ship. Well, maybe wait a bit longer. I want to see the shock on the captain’s face.

 

Nezumi: That means we should arrest the whole village for cooperating with a thief!

 

Scumbag, I’ve only heard him talk for a minute and he’s already on my nerves. Sis and Sarah look angry as well. The others can’t hear him yet, their observation Haki is too low for that.

 

Nezumi: Come on! Search you idiots! We’re not here for a couple thousand berries. How have you not found a Hundred Million yet?!

 

Nami: How do you know how much it is?!

 

Nezumi: Just a hunch.

 

Nami: WAS THIS ARLONG’s IDEA!

 

Nezumi: Get rid of them, they’re hindering the search.

 

The Marines held up their guns and pointed them at the villagers.

 

Diana: Time to go.

 

With that, the two of us used Geppo and Soru to the island, into the line of fire of the Marines.

 

*bang* *bang*

 

Our barriers stopped the bullets from reaching the villagers.

 

Me: Stop

 

Nezumi: Who are you? Who do you think I am?! I am Marine Captain Nezumi! I represent the World Government!

 

Diana: We know.

 

She had a wry smile on her face. After all, we intentionally left our Marine jackets on board.

 

I could see Sarah using Geppo to come toward us…holding our Marine Jackets.

 

Nezumi: You are under arrest for disturbing the search of a criminal! Don’t try and resist little girl!

 

Me: I disagree

 

I couldn’t help but smile. This was just way to fun. Before, we were helpless in the face of false Justice… but now we had the power.

 

Sarah arrived and helped us put on our Justice Coats over our shoulders. The wind blew dramatically and the Words JUSTICE was bold on our backs.

 

Diana: By the authority of Rear Admiral Diana and Kara Fujitora, Marine Captain Nezumi of the 16th branch is charged for corruption, collaborating with a wanted Pirate to scheme against innocent civilians, abuse of power, and ordering your unit to harm villagers. You are hereby stripped of your rank and power.

 

Me: You are under arrest. Marines! Arrest him!

 

The villagers looked at us with gaping mouths. Both in shock of how they were about to die and how the situation have turned.

 

Nezumi: bu…but…

 

Me: ARREST HIM!

 

I let a little of my haki leak and the Marines fell onto their knees. Starting to suffocate and losing their power on their legs.

 

I turned to the villagers and said.

 

Me: Hello villagers of Cocoyashi. First, we would like to apologize for your suffering and loss. We would like to have a proper excuse, but the only one we have is this sorry excuse of a Captain.

 

I said as I pointed at the vomiting mess of a guy

 

Me: He was the one in charge of this area, and the reports he sent to the headquarters stated that there were no problems at all. After a while, we got suspicious since even in the Blues, there are some occasional Pirate raids or some problems.

 

I went over to Nezumi as the Marines finished tying him up.

 

 

Me: We unfortunately give back the lost lives and time you have spent under that tyrant; however you can be rest assured that the damage you have suffered will be paid in full by the World Government.

You can expect this sorry ass piece of shit to be imprisoned for a very long time and never be allowed to join the Marines again.

 

The villagers cheered. There were shouts of joy, but there were some silent griefs of their lost ones.

 

Nami: What about Arlong…?

 

Diana: Either we will take care of him, or bounty hunters will. You can expect to be freed soon. But didn’t you say you were an officer of the Arlong pirates?

 

Nami paled as she realized that we head her.

 

Nojiko: No! No! She was taken by force! She was there to free us. Please…don’t take her.

 

Diana: hmm… well, this is technically our fault as well. We will choose the trust you.

 

With that, we took the chained & gagged (to stop the vomit) Nezumi onto the other Marine ship.

 

With their Den-den Mushi I called Smoker.

 

Smoker: What do you want you piece of shit.

 

Ha! Didn’t expect Smoker to be able to swear like that. Well, at least this shows that he’s a good man a heart.

 

Me: The piece of shit has been caught red handed, cuffed, gagged, and is being sent to Lougetown to you. I’ll take care of the situation here. The 16th branch needs a cleansing entirely I say.

 

Smoker: Rear Admiral? Which one are you.

 

Me: Kara.

 

Smoker: … Thank you. I will do as you say.

 

Diana: Alright you fools. You are to sail to Lougetown to and report to Captain Smoker. If I ever hear that you did not do what I told you to, then you can expect us to chase after you. Is the clear?

 

Marines: Yes Ma’am!

 

With that, we sent them off.

 

Me: So, what about Arlong now?

 

Diana: I want to watch Luffy beat him up.

 

Sarah: Is that someone you know?

 

Diana: I wouldn’t say so. Just that I know that there’s going to be 2 pirate crews clashing. And personally, I want to see how it plays out.

Come on guys, we’re heading to Arlong Park.

 

With that, the 6 of us started walking. It reminds me of that classic One Piece scene where all of them walks together in a line towards Arlong Park.

 

Me: Heh, I wonder what Luffy will be like.

 

Diana: What was Arlong’s bounty again? I’d like to have some spare change on my hands.

 

Me: Wouldn’t that technically belong to Luffy though? If we want the bounty then that means we have to recognize the Straw Hats as a Pirate crew and take Arlong from him.

 

Diana: Yeah, you’re right. Let’s just watch.

 

Feels like going to watch a boxing fight. Just this time with teeth, sharp noses, and people who’s body stretches like rubber.

95