To Kill a Dead Man
1.6k 1 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82

 

 

 

*sigh* I didn’t want to say this since it might cocky but in a way we were going really easy on him. Sis’s genjutsu didn’t work on him…true, but I could’ve turned him into a toy at least a dozen times by now. But there’s no glory in that is there?

 

 

Me: Sis, this is going to be a tug of war. He ain’t scared of shit. You’re going to have to manually pull it out.

 

 

Diana: I know, just make sure he stays away while I do it, alright?!

 

 

I nodded. Looks like I’ll be taking aggro this time. Normally I wouldn’t have a problem, but against someone like Kaido? I’d rather not thanks.

 

 

Me: Get ready…!

 

 

I grabbed sis and ran towards Kaido at a speed he can never hope to even follow with his eyes. I used sis’s arms to put her palm against where Kaido’s heart should be before running back.

 

 

Kaido: Khhh!!!

 

 

In sis’s hand was a long silvery strand. Something that was connected to his…

 

 

Kaido: Pulling my soul now aren’t you? But how…?

 

 

Diana: You literally saw me make a giant purple warrior that beats your Zoan form and this is what you’re curious about?!

 

 

*tug* *tug*

 

 

Kaido started to rush towards sis, ignoring all the bleeding. Even if he’s in a dead body, doesn’t blood loss at least add up? Like even the blood lost from my torso for an hour made me slightly dizzy during the fight.

 

 

Me: ALMIGHTY PUSH!!!

 

 

I pushed away Kaido with both hands but…

 

 

*SSCCRRREACHHH!!*

 

 

Kaido planted his club on the ground with his good arm and resisted from being completely blown away. Of course, he was still blown a couple dozen meters back but that distance was nothing.

 

 

Me: *huff* Seriously? Resisting this? What are you, Nine tails?!

 

 

Kaido: What is this nonsense!! *tug* *snap!*

 

 

Of course…the strength one has on their soul depended on the fear they had for the other. As Kaido was barely afraid of me or sis, we lost of tug of Soul.

 

 

Then, an idea hit me…

 

 

Me: haha…HA! hahahahahahahaha!!!!

 

 

It was so simple… how did I never think of it??

 

 

Diana: Kara??

 

 

Me: Sis *haha!!!* He’s already dead! You can’t kill a dead man!

 

 

Diana: What are you talking about??!!

 

 

I took a deep breath as I realized the secret to killing him.

 

 

Me: I’ve got to revive him!!! HHAHAaAA! It was so simple!!! Sis, cover me!!!

 

 

Sis understood it in an instant as she got into her armored Susanoo form again before engaging Kaido alone.

 

 

Kaido: WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING! *WHACK!* *thud*

 

 

Sis planted his head into the ground but we knew that wouldn’t do anything.

 

 

Me: *RINNEGAN!* *ART OF RINNE REBIRTH!!*

 

 

I never felt so happy to see a familiar giant ugly head pop up from the ground and face Kaido.

 

 

Kaido: What—?

 

 

Me: It’s the secret to killing you! You should say hi to your landlord!

 

 

The King of Hell shot out a beam of Light that hit Kaido’s body, and exited again with his soul, leaving his body to collapse. In a burst of light, another body was crafted, or resurrected.

 

 

A much weaker looking pirate. Still big, still strong, but nothing near the level of an emperor.

 

 

Kaido still had his horns (1 now broken halfway) but he was less muscular with his hair much shorter like the rest of his body. Overall, I just didn’t feel the level of power I did from him before.

 

 

Diana: Looks like you powered down Kaido, ready for Round 3?

47