Chapter 1: Ten Years Later
31 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Every day is a new beginning" - Unknown

****

- Disney Castle -

- The Magic Kingdom -

It was a sunny and warm day at Disney Castle and the Magic Kingdom. But it wasn't just an ordinary day, it was a day of celebration. The magic and non-magic kingdoms from the Kingdom Arendelle, to the Kingdom of Corona and the Space Port of Crescentia, all have become one. Mickey has finally made his dream come true after 10 years of hard work. He looked outside the window from his room, seeing everyone in front of the castle, waiting for him. He was happy that all the hard work he has put in has finally paid off.

Mickey: "Finally, after 10 years of negotiating and hard work. My dream is about to come true. No more Heartless, No more fighting, just everlasting peace." [Looks at Picture with Him & Walt] "I just wished that Walt was here to see this."

Just then he heard a knocking coming from the door

Just then he heard a knocking coming from the door.

Mickey: "Yes?"

Butler: [Walks in the Room and bows] "Sorry for intruding your Majesty, but the ceremony will begin in 3 hours. I suggest you should get ready."

Mickey: [Looks at the Bulter and smiles] "Thank you, Leonard. I'm already all set, I'm  just practicing my speech."

Leonard: [Looks at Mickey] "Excellent. May I also remind you that Minnie told me to tell you that Sora and Kairi have just arrived at Disney Castle with...their son."

Mickey: [Suprised] "Sora and Kairi are here?! Tell them that I'll be there shortly."

Leonard: [Bows] "Yes, your Majesty." [About to leave]

Mickey: [Realizes something and looks back at Leonard] "Oh, and Leonard."

Leonard: [Stops and Looks at Mickey] "Yes?"

Mickey: [Concern] "Have you... Have you heard anything from Boss yet? He said that he was coming back."

Leonard: [Sad expression and shakes head] "...No, Your Majesty...I haven't heard anything from him."

Mickey: [Looks down] "...I see ...Where do you think he could be?"

Leonard: [Smiles] "To be honest, I'm not sure. But I do know this. There is no way he is going to miss the ceremony. After all, he is the adopted prince."

Mickey: [Looks at Leonard] "That's what worries me the most. He isn't acting like a prince at all. He's always been a rebel and always causing trouble. He also doesn't dress like one either..." [Looks out the window] "I just don't know if I did a great job of raising him."

Leonard: [Sighs and Smiles] "Don't worry, If there is anyone that I know that did a great job on raising him, it's you, Your Majesty."

Mickey: [Looks at Leonard with a smile] "...Thanks, Leonard."

Leonard: [Chuckles] "Just doing my job. Besides, What is he gonna do, Go to The Benbow Inn (New one) on the Planet Montressor having a drinking contest with Jim Hawkins?"

Mickey: [Smiles] "Yeah, there's no way that he'll do that."

Leonard: [Chuckles] "...Exactly."

Mickey & Leonard: [Both Look at Each] "...Right?"

****

- Montressor -

- Treasure Planet Realm -

****

Meanwhile, in the Treasure Planet realm on the planet of Montressor, there were a lot of people in The Benbow Inn screaming, shouting, and cheering. Why were they cheering you ask? Because little did Mickey know, Boss (The Adopted Prince) was having a drinking contest with Jim Hawkins (Who is in his late 20s'). The two of them were going at it like it was nothing. Each one of them drank at least 13 bottles of Rum and Boss finished his 14th bottle with a THUMP!

Boss: [Burps] "HA...Beat that Jimbo Hawkins! I had 14 drinks and you have 13."

Jim Hawkins: [Burps] "I just did..." [Hiccup] "We're tied now..."

Boss: [Annoyed] "Grrr...You are damn crazy you know that?!"

Jim Hawkins: [Stands up and points at Boss] "DAMN RIGHT BOY. Not only that, but I'm also the best damn solar flyer in the region and there is no way in Hell that I'm losing to a Maggot like you!"

Boss: [Stands up] "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?!?!"

Jim Hawkins: [Gets in Boss's face] "YA HEARD ME, YOU MAGGOT!!"

Boss: [Growls] "Oh that is it!" [Looks at B.E.N] "B.E.N!!"

Ben was the judge of the Competition. He was busy trying to make a move on a female robot when Boss called him.

B.E.N: [Groans in annoyance] "Yes?"

Boss: [Tipsy] "Give me... Give me one more drink and this time...give me...give me...The Galactic Punch."

Everyone: [GASP]

Jim Hawkins: "Are you crazy?! You'll never survive with the number of Bottles you had! There's just no way!"

Boss: [Looks at Jim and growls] "Watch me."

B.E.N: [Nervously Laughing] "I'm with Jim in this one. The Galactic Punch has never been used once in a drinking competition. No one has ever recovered from it. Believe me, there is a 99% percent chance that you'll possible won't fully recover and a 1% percent chance You'll-"

Boss: [Grabs B.E.N by the shoulders and gets in his face] "GIVE ME THE DAMN PUNCH!!"

B.E.N: [Nervous and puts his hands up] "Okay, okay! I'll get it. Jeez..."

B.E.N went back to fetched the Galactic Punch. The Galactic Punch is one of the strongest drinks in the Realm of Treasure Planet. Legend has it that whoever drinks the entire bottle, will not fully recover. It even has a skull in front of it. Not even the bravest pirates could ever drink it. 

B

B.E.N came back with the Galactic punch and all eyes were on Boss.

B.E.N: [Gives Boss the Bottle] "Here it is, One bottle of Galactic Punch. Do me a favor and don't Die." [Looks at Boss with concern]

Boss: [Smirks] "Relax. I got this."

B.E.N: [Sighs and shrugs] "Suit yourself. Just...don't die."

B.E.N went back to hype up the crowd.

B.E.N: [Pumping up the crowd] "Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, What you are about to witness is history in the making! For the First Time in the History of The Benbow Inn, A full bottle...of Galactic Punch...will be Chugged down...by the Adopted Prince of Disney Castle. Give it up, for Boss!!"

The crowd got hyped as Boss opened the bottle and started drinking it

Everyone: "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!"

Male Stranger: [Puts his hands on his hand] "I can't believe it, he's doing it!!"

Female Stranger: [Covers her mouth] "He's gonna get himself killed!!"

Boss was halfway through the bottle and people were shouting his name. Some were telling him to stop, while the rest of them told him to keep going. He chugged, and chugged, and chugged, and chugged. Until finally, he finished. Everyone was stunned in silence. Until Boss broke the silence.

Boss: [Raises bottle and looks at everyone with a smirk] "Who said that it can't be done?!"

Everyone was going crazy and Jim couldn't believe what he just witnessed. His head started spinning and he collapsed on the bar stand. Boss put down the Bottle and smile at the Crowd.

Boss put down the Bottle and smile at the Crowd

Boss: "HAHA, They love me.  Man, I love being a prince. I can do anything I want!" [Puts the right hand on the head] "Aw dammit, My head hurts like a Son Of A Gun. Maybe, drinking the Galactic Punch was a bad idea. I don't know why I did it, but I just want to look cool. Dammit, I'm losing my consciousness."

Just then, Boss Saw three figures coming from the Door and everyone moved out of the way for the three of them. He felt B.E.N wrapped his arm around his shoulder to keep him from falling.

Boss: "Who the hell are they?"

He wasn't able to recognize the three figures from the distance, but as they closed in, he started to see them clearer. There were two police robots and the lead figure was wearing a blue royal navy uniform with Black High Knee Boots. B.E.N was like a deer in the headlights when the figure was moving in.

Boss: "Wait...Why does that uniform look so familiar?"

B.E.N: [Nervous Laugh] "Oh uh, Hey, Ma'am. What brings you here?"

Figure: "Save your foolishness for later Metal Man, I'm not in the mood for your gibberish excuses." [Turns to the crowd] "All right, the party's over. Everyone get out of here. This is an Imperial business now."

****

When everyone left, it was just B.E.N, the two robot cops, a passed-out Jim, Boss, and the mysterious figure. B.E.N put Boss on a couch who was passed out at the moment. 

Figure: [Crosses her arms and gives a stern look] "B.E.N...Care to explain to me what was going on in here? I left for only two hours and then this Cataclysmic disaster happens."

B.E.N: "Well, uh, you see...We were having a regular day in the Benbow Inn when Jim and Boss came in and they were just talking about ...something about a ceremony. I'm not sure, but anyway, they were talking and then they decided to have a drinking competition. Jim tried to talk him out of it, but Boss didn't want to. So they asked me to be the judge and that's when it took off."

Figure: [Sighs and palm to the face] "We were supposed to keep an eye on the Benbow Inn while Sarah is away. You can't just start a drinking competition out of now where!"

B.E.N: "Sorry, Ma'am."

Amelia: [Roll eyes] Honestly, I don't know what to do with you."

B.E.N: "Sorry, Ma'am."

Amelia: [looks at passed out Jim] "I deal with him later. Also, who is this 'Boss' you speak off?"

B.E.N: "Oh, Silly me, I forgot to introduce you" [Tries to wake up Boss] "Boss...Wake up, Wake up, there's someone I like you to meet."

Boss: [Slowly Getting up] "B.E.N what the hell do you want, can see I'm trying to-"

Boss couldn't believe his eyes. Standing in front of him was not only the best navigator in the Realm. But the Famous captain in the history of Crescentia. Captain Amelia.

Boss: [Surprised] "You're

Boss: [Surprised] "You're...You're..."

Captain Amelia: [Shakes Bosses hand] "I'm Captain Amelia. Late of a few run-ins with the Procyon Armada, nasty business...but, I won't bore you with my scars."

Boss: [Excited] "...So cool. It's an honor to meet you."

Amelia chuckled at Boss's excitement. 

Amelia: "Where are you from Boss?"

Boss: [Smiles] "I'm from Disney Castle Ma'am!"

Amelia: [Smiles and Nods] "Ah Disney castle that's nice..." [Realizes what he said] "Wait..." [Looks at Boss] "Did you say, Disney Castle?"

Boss: [Nods] "Yes, Ma'am."

Amelia: [Walking up to Boss] "Like the Magic Kingdom?"

Boss: [Notices Amelia walking up to him] "Yes."

Amelia: [Getting angry] "Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, etc..?"

Boss: [Nervous] "Uh...Yes."

Amelia: [Angry] "And just to double-check...Are you the adopted prince that everyone mentioned that didn't show up for the ceremony that just happened recently-"

Boss: [Backing up slowly] "Well-"

Amelia: [Growls] "-the one that pulled a prank on the queen of Crescentia-"

Boss: [Eyes looking around] "Uh..."

Amelia: [Looks down at Boss with angry eyes] "-and the one that tried to make a move on one of my DAUGHTERS?! "

Boss: "Uh..." [Nervous Laugh] "Yeah, about that...all of those things are true...Except for the last one. So... Sorry?"

Captain Amelia: [Closes in on Bosses Face and grabs his collar] "You...are in a world of trouble young man." [Lets go of the collar and Turns to the Robot Cops] "Bring him to my ship." [Turns to back to Boss] "We're taking him back to Disney Castle."

Boss: [Nervously Swallows] "Oh Boy."

****

Thank you guys so much, I love you all for reading my fanfic. School is just making me do a lot of work and it's struggling, but I'm doing GREAT. Don't forget to Give it a vote and comment. Love Y'all. Lmk, how I can improve. I always love feedback.

1