Chapter 2: Moka
19 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dammit Boss..." - Moka

****

Time: 7:00pm

Location: Disney Castle

6 hours have passed since the ceremony happened and Boss was nowhere to be found. Mickey and Minnie were in the palace with their friends having some desserts. Everyone was having a good time, but not Mickey. He was wondering where Boss was and why did he miss the ceremony. He was pacing back and forth near the fireplace.

Mickey: [Lost in his thoughts while looking down at the palace] "I can't believe he missed the ceremony, why would he do something like this? I hope he isn't causing trouble..."

While Mickey was lost in his thoughts, Donald was eating a slice of cake when he noticed Mickey was lost in his thoughts. At first, Donald wanted to ask what was bothering him. But he realized a little later what was bothering him, so he decided to let it go.

Donald: [Swallows his food] "Hey Mickey!" [Mickey Looks at Donald who was smirking at him] "Get over here. You're gonna miss out on some cake. There won't be any more left if you wait too long." [Takes another slice of the cake]

Mickey: [Smiles] "I'll be there soon, Donald. Just give me a minute."

As Donald sat down on a chair next to Daisy, She noticed that Mickey was feeling down with an upset look on his face. This worried her.

Daisy: [Whispers to Donald] "Hey, Donald?"

Donald: "Hm?" [Looks at Daisy with food in his mouth]

Daisy: [Looks at Donald] "Is Mickey okay, he's been standing near the window for some time now."

Donald: [Swallows his food] "I'm sure he's fine. Besides, he gave an amazing speech today at the ceremony."

Daisy: [looks at Mickey] "I hope so, I'm just worried about him."

Daisy: "Ah, he'll be fine. He's Mickey after all. He's the king of Disney. Nothing could bother him and I mean NOTHING." [Duck Laugh]

Daisy looked at Donald wondering if everything was gonna be alright. But what she didn't know was that his adopted son, Boss, missed the ceremony today and Mickey...for the first time in his life, is actually angry at someone.

Mickey: [Looks outside the window] "You have a lot of explaining to do Boss. You not getting away from me this time."

****

Location: R.L.S Legacy

Meanwhile on R.L.S Legacy on Montressor, Boss felt a shiver down his spine. He knew the moment when he arrives at Disney castle, he's gonna get murked. He was put in the prison cell, which was next to the kitchen on the Legacy. He was hungry and when he's hungry, he gets cranky. Very cranky

Boss: [Pouts]"I get that Amelia is doing her job as captain but COME ON... you have to put me in a prison cell and out of all the places that it's next to, it had to be next to the Kitchen. The mother freaking kitchen." [Sighs] "Unbelievable. She's as cold as the Ice Queen in Arendelle. Not only that, I didn't even have food yet. Also..." [zooms out]

Boss: "I CAN'T BELIEVE ON I'M THE R

Boss: "I CAN'T BELIEVE ON I'M THE R.L.S LEGACY!! This one is for you Disney Fans. Yee Yee."

Just then, some of the crew members from the Legacy walked by and looked at Boss who was in the prison cell.  It was the cook and the lookout, They hated Boss and always bullied him.

Cook: [Grin] "Well. Well. Looky here, if it isn't the adopted prince himself."

The Lookout: [Smirks] "You sure? Because the only thing that I see is a trouble maker rightfully in its cage. I don't see any damn prince around here. Even if I did, it would probably the prince of stupidity. Not the Prince Of Disney."

They laughed at him.

Boss: [Annoyed] "Haha, very funny guys."

Cook: [Gasps] "Watch out guys, the prince of stupidity can talk!"

Boss: [Looks at them with daggers] "Cut it out."

The lookout: [Taunts Boss] "What you gonna do about it, Baka."

Boss: [Anger building inside him] "I mean it. Cut it out."

Cook: [Evil Grin] "Aw. What are you gonna do? Run back to your dead mother?"

Within seconds, Boss got up and tried to grab the cook as he jumped back laughing at him. Boss was beyond angry at this moment. He was in his killing phase

Boss: [Angry tone and growls] "Mention my mother again, and I swear, I will rip off your tongue and stick it up where the light doesn't shine. Believe me... I don't care if children are watching..."

Cook: [Taunts] "Oh I'm scared."

Boss: [Growls] "Well then... Mr. tough guy. I have a question for ya, is it that your body is too massive for your tiny head, or is it that your head is too tiny for your BIG...FAT...BODY?!"

Cook: [looks at his body and back at Boss. Walks up to him and grabs him by the collar] "Why I'd otta beat the hell out of you real good!"

Boss: [Growls] "Go Ahead, I like to see you try punk! You don't scare me!"

Boss and the Cook stared down at each other while everyone around them was cheering them on to fight. They were ready to swing at each other until Captain Amelia showed up.

Amelia: [Bellows] "WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!"

Amelia's voice silenced everyone. When she speaks, everyone just shuts up and listened. No one dares to talk back to her.

Amelia: [Walks in front of the crew] "You know the rules, there will be no brawling on this ship, anyone who dares to start a brawl will be cleaning the deck for the remainder of the voyage." [Looks at the cook with an imitating voice] "Am I clear...Mr. Ace?"

Ace looked at Amelia and knew that he lost this fight. He looked at Boss and looked back at Amelia.

Ace: [Sighs] "Clear as crystal, Captain." [Let's go of Boss and looks at the crew] "Let's go."

Ace and the rest of the crew went to the upper deck. As Amelia watched them go, she looked back at Boss with a stern look and she was not happy.

Amelia: [Angry voice] "Let me make this as... monosyllabic as possible. Your behavior is out of control and your starting fights for no reason. I will not tolerate foolish behavior on this ship."

Boss: [Surprised and stands up] "Hey, It's not my fault! I'm not the one who started it. He-"

Amelia: [Gets in Boss's Face] "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! Now, we will arrive at Crescentia spaceport in 15 minutes and I expect you to behave." [Walks toward the cabin to get a fruit] "Your gonna go to the upper deck and once we're docked, we're going straight to the portal. Understand?"

Boss: "....." [Looks away from Amelia]

Amelia: [looks back] "Mr. Boss?"

Boss: [Looks back at Amelia and nods] "Crystal

Boss: [Looks back at Amelia and nods] "Crystal. Ma'am."

Amelia: [Pulls out the keys] "That'll do." [Opens the door and lets Boss free]

After Amelia released Boss from the prison, her first officer came down the stairs and they both noticed her. 

First Mate: [Salutes the Captain] "Captain, we are approaching Crescentia Spaceport."

Boss was at a loss for words, the first officer was a human girl who was around Boss's age. She had a dark coat on her. She was the most beautiful girl Boss has ever seen in his life. She had her hands behind her back and noticed him looking at her.

She had her hands behind her back and noticed him looking at her

Boss: "Woah." [Fixes his hair and looks at Amelia] "Who is she?"

Amelia: [Smiles and smirks] "Mr. Boss. This is my First Officer, Ms. Moka. She's the youngest female to graduate from Naval Academy at the top of her class. She's the finest first mate that anyone can ask for."

Moka: [Rolls her eyes and plays with her fingers] "Please, Captain." [Blushes]

Amelia: [Smirks] "Oh shut up, you know I don't mean a word of it." [Winks at her]

Boss: [Clears throat and extends out for a hand shake] "My name is Boss. It's nice to meet you and I must say, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Moka: [looks at Boss] "Your words flatter me, Mr. Boss. But I already know who you are ."

Boss: [Surprised] "You do?"

Moka: [Crosses her arms and grins at him] "Of course, it was all over the news. About how a young prince who didn't show up for the most important ceremony in the history of Disney, an idiot prince that pulls pranks on all the princesses & princes of Disney, a prince who desperately wants attention, A peeping tom, a prince that pulled a prank on the queen of Crescentia and a prince that thinks he can have any woman he wants because of his looks and charm. Am I wrong?"

Boss: [Annoyed] "First, I'm not stupid. Second, I'm not a peeping tom, and third, I don't appreciate the way you're treating me."

Moka: [Smirks] "I beg to differ..." [Looks at Boss's hand] "Also, I don't want to shake your hand, it might be contagious with stupidity."

Boss: [Raises an eyebrow in annoyance] "...You know, I was gonna ask you out on a date. Now, I'm having second thoughts."

Moka: [Rolls her eyes] "Aw. I'm sorry, even if you did ask me on a date. I wouldn't want to go on one with someone like you in the first place. You're too skinny & annoying. Plus... you are too obnoxious." [Smirks] "And I'm not a big fan of that..."

Boss: [Rolls up sleeve] "Oh...That is it."

Amelia: [Gets between the both of them] "Alright, alright, that's enough." [Looks at Moka] "Ms. Moka, please escort Boss to the upper deck and prepare for docking. Mr. Hawkins will be expecting us when we arrive."

Moka: [Salutes the captain] "Yes, ma'am!" [looks at Boss] "Come on, Prince of stupidity."

Boss: [Follows Moka] "I'm not stupid you know!"

Moka: [Smirks and Rolls her eyes] "Whatever you say..."

Amelia watches the pair go and she couldn't help but chuckle at them. It reminded her of how she and Doppler used to be when they first met.

Amelia: [chuckles] "What am I gonna do with them?"

Just then she felt a chill down her spine. Like a Ninja, she whipped out her pistol and turned around. But there was nobody there.

Amelia: "Strange." [Puts away gun] "I could have sworn that someone was here. Maybe I had too much coffee."

As Amelia walked back to the upper deck, a great villain was lurking on the ship. But it wasn't just any villain. She wore a dark sweater covered in blood, a knife with the word 'Fun' written in blood, red eyes, and red hair.

Villain: [Giggles] "So...the adopted prince is heading home eh? I just want to cut him up. Maybe I should take a piece of his body as a souvenir."

Just then, Another Villain appeared next to her.

Villain 2: [Looks at Villian 1] "Back off, Master wants him alive and our presence has been requested."

Villain: [Sighs] "Oh well, I can't argue with Master." [Looks back] "After all. This is going to be fun. Tehe."

****

****

Thank you guys so much for reading. I really hope that you enjoy this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I'll also appreciate the honest feedback. Please share this story and don't forget to give me a follow. Thank you guys so much :)

1