Chapter 3: Oblivion
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It is the darkness in your heart you should fear."

****

Back at Disney Castle, Mickey was still waiting for Boss and boy was he mad. Let's just say this, he was so mad, not even the Avengers will even dare to fight him. His friends were worried and they didn't know how to approach him. They didn't want to say anything that will trigger his anger more. Minnie noticed this and was the only one who took action.

Minnie: [Walks toward Mickey's side] "Mickey, you okay?"

Mickey: [Looks at Minnie] "Oh, hey honey. I'm just wondering where Boss is. It would seem that he's late."

Minnie: [Looks at Mick with a soft expression] "Judging by your face, your look more than worried about him. You seem...angry at him. Am I right?"

Out of all the people in Disney, Minnie was the only one who understands how Mickey feels. Minnie also loved Boss and was a little angry when she found out what happened. Minnie and Mickey never had any kids, so they raised Boss as their own.

Mickey: [Sighs and nods] "Yeah, I just don't understand why he would miss something like this. This was really important for us. He's being a rebel."

Minnie: [Giggles] "He reminds me of you when you were younger. Always misses things and goes off on an adventure. He's just living his childhood life."

Mickey: "I know that... I just wish he was a little more responsible."[Walks up to a picture frame of Mickey, Minnie, and a young Boss] "Why can't he just the little guy that I always have known and loved. I still remembered the day when he ate all of my favorite cheese and ran away laughing like it was funny."

Minnie: [Walks next to Mickey's side] "Sometimes a bird has to leave its nest.. and knowing him. He might already spread his wings ready to go." [Smiles] "He's our son...and nothing will change."

Mickey looked at Minnie and smiled at her. She was the only one that understood him and was the only one to comfort him. Suddenly within a couple of seconds, the door swung open and hit the wall with a thud.

Mickey: [Surprised] "What da hell?!"

Standing in the doorway was Boss who was gasping for air.

Mickey: [Surprised] "B-Boss?!"

Boss: [Gasping for Air] "No time...to...Explain...Need...water...must hide...Being...chased"

Minnie: [Runs up to Boss and checks on him] "Boss are you okay? who's chasing you?"

Moka: [Chases him down] "GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!!"

Boss saw Moka running after him and not far behind were Jim and Amelia. Boss looked around the area and spotted an empty box right next to Goofy. He jumped to the box like a spider monkey, looked at Goofy, and shushed him. Moka, Jim, and Amelia burst into the room.

Mickey: [Angry] "What is going on here?!"

Moka: [Catching her breath] "Sorry for showing up uninvited your majesty. We're kind of in a tight rope here."

Minnie: [Nervous] "Who are you guys!?"

Amelia: [Catching her breath] "We'll explain later, but have you seen Boss? He slipped away from us. I swear when I find him, I'm gonna teach him to respect his authorities."

Mickey looked at the box with a death glare. He raised his right hand and with some magic, moved the box to them. Amelia, Jim, and Moka were stunned in awe by what they saw. Mickey opened the box and looked down on him.

Boss: "Uh..."[Nervously Laughs]

Mickey: [Looks at him with a disappointed face] "You have a lot of explaining to do young man. Get out the Box and apologize for all the trouble you caused."

Boss: [Stand up] "Why should I?! They were the ones that threw me into a jail cell!"

Moka: [Crosses her arms] "Because you deserved it. You always caused trouble and everywhere you go, something bad always happens. You're also on your phone reading Manga 24/7. Pfft, talk about being immature."

Boss: [Gives her an annoying look] "I don't want to hear that from someone who reads manga about boys falling in love with each other and shipping them. Honestly, who reads that kind of stuff these days?"

Moka: "It's called art!"

Boss: [Smirks] "It's called trash."

Moka: [Eyes twitching and rolls up sleeve] "Why you little..."

Amelia: [Clears throat & All eyes were on her] "This is not the proper introduction that I wanted." [looks at Jim and Moka] "let's start over shall we?"

Jim, Moka, and Amelia went to a military stance and saluted Mickey and Minnie.

Amelia: [Clears Throat] "My name is Captain Amelia, Captain of the R.L.S Legacy and a loyal soldier to the Royal Navy."

Moka: [Stands up straight and salutes] "My name is Moka, First officer on the R.L.S Legacy and youngest female to graduate from the Naval Academy."

Jim: [Salutes] "And I'm Jim Hawkins, Captain of the B.D.M Legacy and the best solar flyer on Montresser."

Boss: [Murmers] "More like an Overrated Solar Flyer." [Minnie hits Boss in the head and he yelps in pain] 

Mickey: [Smiles and bows] "It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I'm Mickey. This my wife Minnie and those are my friends." [Points at Goofy, Donald, and Daisy] "I amused you know troublesome Boss already."

Boss: [Looks at Mickey] "Hey!"

Minnie: [Smiles] "It's an honor to meet you."

Moka: [Bows] "The honor is ours, your majesties... Expect for Boss."

Boss: [Annoyed look] "You son of a pest..." [Minnie hits him in the head again]

Mickey: [Raised an eyebrow] "Now that we know each other. What brings you here?"

Amelia: [Serious look] "We just about to drop Boss back until he slipped away from our fingers and foolishly acted like a preschooler running away from his parents." [Her eyes shift toward Boss] 

Mickey looked back at Boss who just laughed nervously. He rolled his eyes and focused his attention back toward Amelia.

Amelia: [Looks back at Mickey] "But that wasn't the only reason why we're here."

Minnie: [Stands next to Mickey] "What do you mean?"

Moka: [Looks at Minnie] "About two weeks ago, we received an urgent message from the kingdom of Arendelle from Queen Elsa." [Hands over a letter to Mickey who opens the letter] "She reported that what it seems impossible, but the Heartless have returned."

Goofy: [Quickly looks at Moka] "The Heartless?!"

Moka: [Looks at Goofy] "We're not sure if it's true. But she requested that Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Sora go see her immediately. The safety of her kingdom and her people are very important to her. She wants no delay with your arrival."

Donald: [Swallows his food and stands up] "This can't be true. The heartless haven't been mentioned in the last ten years. How could they have returned?!"

Mickey: [Looks at Moka] "Not only that but Sora has a family now. I doubt that he will able to help us."

Jim Hawkins: [Sighs] "I could understand that." [Looks at Donald] "As for your question, We don't have the answer to that, but your presence has been requested. If I were you, I should get going. As for Sora, please try to message him. The queen really needs him there."

Mickey looked at Minnie with a concerned look knowing that if what Elsa said is true, things could get really ugly if they don't do something about it. As for Boss, He still didn't know what was going on at all. The word "heartless" sends a shiver down his spine. He heard the name before, but he doesn't know who they are.

Mickey: [Sighs and looks at Amelia] "Alright, tell Elsa that we'll be on our way."

Amelia: [Bows] "Will do. We have to go back to the Naval Academy first, the admiral wants us there."

Mickey: "That's fine, Also..." [Puts an arm around Boss] "Take Boss with you. Moka can be in charge of him."

The room was silent and they couldn't believe what Mickey Said.

Everyone besides Mickey & Minnie: "EEEEEEHHHHH?!?!"

Boss: [Looks at him] "Wh-what are you talking about?!"

Mickey: [Looks at him] "Look. You've caused trouble for everyone and I think it's about time you learned some manners. I'm sending you to the Royal Naval Academy in Crescentia. Maybe, you can learn a thing or two. Besides...you got Moka with you."

Boss: [Points toward Moka] "Are you kidding me?! SHE HATES ME!!"

Moka: [Points at Boss] "Yeah, I don't want to keep an eye on this idiot right here."

Boss: [Looks at Moka] "What did you just call me you boy shipping freak?!"

Moka: [Get's in Boss's Face] "DO YOU WANNA GO RIGHT NOW?!"

Boss: [Get's in Moka's Face] "YEAH, LET'S FREAKING DANCE!!"

Amelia hit both of them on the head causing them to yelp in pain.

Amelia: "That's enough!" [Rolls her eyes and a palm in the face] "Honestly, you two fight like a couple."

Boss & Moka: [They look at each other and looked back at Amelia Blushing] "WE DO NOT!!" 

Minnie giggled at them and could easily tell that they were made for each other. Only time will tell what their true feelings are. Amelia, Jim, Moka, and Boss got on the Legacy. Moka kept an eye on Boss, Jim was with the crew, and Amelia was heading to her quarters and within seconds of getting in, Amelia felt another chill down her spine.

Moka kept an eye on Boss, Jim was with the crew, and Amelia was heading to her quarters and within seconds of getting in, Amelia felt another chill down her spine

Amelia: [Worried Expression] "There it is again. I'm not sure what it is...but I need to find out sooner or later. If what Elsa said is true...then we are in deep trouble."

****

Meanwhile in the kingdom of Arendelle. Elsa was walking with Anna and Kristoff making sure the kingdom is safe and everyone is okay. But as she was walking down the streets of Arendelle, she couldn't help but wonder when Mickey and the others would arrive. 

Elsa: [Sighs] "I hope that Mickey and his friends get here quickly. I'm really worried about the situation that we're in. If the heartless have returned...."

Anna: [Puts a hand on Elsa's shoulder] "Don't everything's gonna be fine. Mickey and his friends will come. Have faith, Sis..."

Kristoff: [Smirks and crosses his arms] "That's right, once they get here. Everything will be okay. And Besides, if they come back..." [Cracks knuckle] "We'll beat the living crap out of them..."

Elsa: [Smiles] "Thanks, guys."

Just then, Olaf was running toward them and he had a worried look on his face.

Olaf: [Running toward Elsa and the others] "GUYS! GUYS!"

Kristoff: "Olaf!?" [Kneels to his level] "What are you doing here?"

Olaf: [Catches breath] "I'll explain everything later, but right now we need to run!"

Elsa: [Worried look] "Wait...what's happening?!"

Anna: [Has the same look at Elsa] "Yeah, What's going on?"

Olaf: [Frantic] "I said that I'll explain everything later, right we need to-"

Just then, an explosion happened in one of the buildings. Anna, Kristoff, Orlof, and Elsa were sent flying toward a building. Elsa slammed against the wall hard and was stunned by the explosion.

Elsa slammed against the wall hard and was stunned by the explosion

People were running and screaming. Chaos was happening everywhere and Elsa didn't know how to control it. She has never seen anything like this. Elsa got up slowly and saw her people running, but what were they running from. Her back was against the building and for the first time in her life, She felt true fear.

Her back was against the building and for the first time in her life, She felt true fear

Elsa: [Terrified] "Oh no."

After 10 years of exile. The heartless have returned and this time, they brought friends and have a new leader. Elsa was ready to fight back but she was pinned down by the heartless within seconds. She looked down and noticed her sister, Kristoff, and Olaf stunned from the explosion. As she tried to fight back, the Heartless overpowered her. 

Elsa: [Grunts and trying to break free] "Let go of me!"

Just then, a villainess popped out of the smoke.

Villainess: [Venomuous voice] "Now now...That's not how you say it."

Elsa stopped struggling and noticed the villainess emerging from the shadows. 

Elsa: [Growls and looks at the villainess] "Who are you, and Why are you attacking my Kingdom?!"

Elsa: [Growls and looks at the villainess] "Who are you, and Why are you attacking my Kingdom?!"

Villainess: [Kneels down and looks at Elsa] "My, you ask so many questions."

Elsa: [Growls] "ANSWER ME!!!"

Villainess: [Sighs] "Alright...but first." [Pulls out knife] "Let me take those pretty eyes of yours. I'll take them as a souvenir."

Elsa tried to break free when the Villainess pulled out the knife. Elsa felt her face get grabbed as the knife approached her eyes. The Villainess was ready to carve Elsa's pretty eyes out of her skull. 

Lead Villain: [Bellows] "That's enough!"

Elsa and the Villainess in the direction where the voice came from and the lead villain showed up from the smoke. Followed by two monsters.

Villainess: [Evil Grin and bows] "Ah, forgive me, master

Villainess: [Evil Grin and bows] "Ah, forgive me, master. I got ahead of myself."

Lead Villain: [Growls at the Villianess] "Your lucky that I have mercy for you..." [Looks back at Elsa] "Now then, I need to do business with you."

Elsa: [Growls at the both of them] "Who are you and what do you want?!"

Lead Villain: [Looks at Elsa] "Oh... where are our manners? The name is Oblivion and this is Mayhem and we came here to take the Kingdom of Arendelle."

Elsa: [Growls] "You will never have my kingdom! I'll never hand it over to scum like you."

Mayhem: [Kneels down and looks down at Elsa] "I beg to differ sweetheart. You see, it's people like you that make me sick. Always fight until the very end, protecting the ones that you love, it just makes me sick! But at the end of the day, I'm the one that takes loved ones away, I'm the one that destroys their dreams, and I'm the one...that loves to torture people, no matter who it is."

Elsa: [Looks at Mayhem] "...You're insane."

Mayhem: [Giggles] "I was always insane." [Looks at Oblivion] "Right, darling?"

Oblivion: [Nods] "Indeed you are. Did you take out the guards at the castle?"

Mayhem pulled out her bloody Katana and revealed it in front of Oblivion.

Mayhem: [Smirks] "They were easy to kill. Tehe."

Elsa was trying to come up with a way to escape. Little did Oblivion know Elsa had Ice powers and she wasn't afraid to use it on them. But Oblivion was one step ahead of her. Elsa broke free of the heartless grasp and launch an Ice attack on them. 

Oblivion & Mayhem dodge the attack and Oblivion went up to Elsa and grabbed her by the neck

Oblivion & Mayhem dodge the attack and Oblivion went up to Elsa and grabbed her by the neck. Elsa was trying to break free from his grip, but it was too strong.

Oblivion: [Evil Grin] "You have wonderful powers...Don't mind me, but I gonna take it from you."

He put the index and middle finger in front of his face as his eyes turned bright red. Elsa was frozen in horror when he looked at his eyes.

Oblivion: [Smirks] "Drain."

Elsa felt every inch of her body burning like it was on fire. She was screaming in agony as she felt her ice power getting drained out of her body. Anna got up and heard her sister screaming in agony.

Anna: [Terrified] "ELSA!!"

Kristoff noticed Anna running toward her sister who was screaming in agony.

Kristoff: [Tries to stand up] "ANNA WAIT!!"

As Anna ran to help Elsa, Mayhem snapped her fingers and the two monsters jumped in front of Anna, preventing her from helping her sister.

As Anna ran to help Elsa, Mayhem snapped her fingers and the two monsters jumped in front of Anna, preventing her from helping her sister

After 3 minutes of pure Agony. Elsa stopped screaming and her body stopped moving. Anna looked in horror as Oblivion threw her lifeless body to the ground.

Anna: "ELSA!!"[Runs to her unconscious sister and holds her. tearing up] "Come on, Elsa. Get up. Get up! Please, GET UP!!"

Anna tried to wake her up, but it was useless. Elsa is dead.

Anna: [Tears Streaming down her face] "No...No. Don't go, Don't go. Please..."

Anna felt her tears stream down her face while embracing her dead sister. As for Kristoff, he was frozen in fear by what he was witnessing.

Oblivion and Mayhem walked toward the sisters with the monsters behind them

Oblivion and Mayhem walked toward the sisters with the monsters behind them. Anna looked up and spotted both of them walking toward her. Out of Anger, Anna grabbed a sword and charged at them. Mayhem easily disarmed arm her and kicked her so hard in the rib cage that she was sent flying toward Kristoff. Oblivion walked up to them. He put his foot on Anna's chest, preventing her from getting up.

Oblivion: [Points the sword at Anna's throat] "Your Queen...is Dead. No one can protect you now."

Oblivion raised his hand and command the Heartless to kill anyone that dares to resist. Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf were rounded up and taken away by the heartless. The people of Arendelle were also rounded up and put in prison. Those who resisted were executed. It was a dark day in the Kingdom of Arendelle. The moon in the sky became red and Mayhem was enjoying every single bit of it.

The moon in the sky became red and Mayhem was enjoying every single bit of it

The rain of Oblivion...begins now.

****

Thank you! Thank you guys so much for reading! I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to vote and comment. I would also appreciate the honest feedback! Thank you everyone :)

1