Clean Fun (NSFW)
143 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Spoiler Warning: Chapter features Wonder Woman.

Chapter 3: Clean Fun (4048 words; NSFW)

Day 0, Invisible Jet, Wonder Woman

 

“Do you really think you could keep me safe?” Rydan asks quietly, keeping her held close. 

 

Wonder Woman holds the Lasso up where he can see it, and pointedly wraps a length of it around her own wrist, just above the gold bracers.

 

“The Justice League and our allies will protect you, if you go through the process. Even if you don’t want to work for us, we can change your name, and move you across the world, to places Joker has never heard of. We’ll be watching, to make sure you don’t fall in with someone else. But if you let us, we’ll keep you out of Joker’s reach and away from the police. It’s the second chance Gotham never gave you.”

 

He stays quiet for a minute, not saying a word before dropping his arms from her and stepping back. “I’ll think about it.” 

 

“Thank you.” She speaks quietly, genuinely, and turns around to see his eyes again. 

 

She sees them and much more as well. With a smile, she opens the door to the hall behind her.

 

“Do you want to put on a new pair of pants?”

 

He looks down at his legs, sticky and wet, then looks back up to her with his own smile, enjoying the lighter mood. 

 

“Well, we really made a mess, would you like to help me get cleaned up first?” He asks playfully. 

 

She laughs, nods, and leads him further into the back of the jet, to a large washroom, with several shower spouts along one wall, a couple of deep-basin sinks, and a large tub in the corner. Through the window here, she can see how clear the stars are now. They’ve left the atmosphere.

 

“You know it's very unfair that only I am compelled to answer questions.” He says, walking over to one of the faucets and starting to adjust the water temperature, using his hand to test it, “it’s much more fun if we make it even.”

 

She reaches up to the faucet he’s using, and ties off the Lasso to it, and then starts to undo her breastplate again, turning on the shower next to his.

 

“Fair or not, I alone command the Lasso. It was woven for me, with the Fates’ help. Part of my lifethread is in it. That’s why it’s unbreakable. It will only be cut at the end of my life.”

 

He steps into the stream of water, grabbing part of the Lasso and looking at it with wonderment. 

 

“It’s an interesting interrogation tool. Definitely would have made my job easier.” He takes his hair down from its bun, falling to about half way down his neck and turns his back into the water.

 

Wonder Woman’s breastplate falls to the floor, and she unclasps her belt. Her skirt follows it, leaving her torso totally exposed. She leans down to work off her boots.

 

“There are many Lassos of Truth, on Themyscira, and a few on the Watchtower. But those all can be broken, or resisted, if someone’s strong enough. And they’re commanded by whoever holds the handle. There are only four others in existence as strong as mine. Each uniquely woven with a lifethread, to only serve one master.”

 

Rydan turns to ask her a question but the words catch in his throat and he can’t help but stare. His eyes travel across her body, taking in every curve while he bites his lip absentmindedly. When she finally gets her second boot off, she looks up and sees him, and smiles. She steps into the water, the spout she started set to maximum heat, droplets erupt into steam on contact with her skin. The scalding water runs down through her hair, over her face and body. Still smiling, she leans her head back and closes her eyes, letting it roll over her, and enjoying knowing his eyes are on her.

 

She is right, he can’t keep his eyes off her and without thinking his hand slowly drifts down to his cock. Figuring he has to clean it anyways, he starts stroking it distractedly as his eyes swim across her body, the steam rolling off her only adding to her divine beauty. With the heat, and him watching her, an impulse comes to her. And after only a moment's pause she follows it, and takes the secondary shower head down, turning it on and putting it between her legs. A soft sigh escapes from him as his cock hardens in his hand. She slowly starts to run a finger through her folds with the other hand, rubbing herself clean of the old fluids. But before long, she is damp with new ones.

 

Every fiber of his being wishes to be over there, but knows the water would be too hot and his leash too short. His eyes jump from her hands to her beautiful full breast before landing on her gorgeous face. The cycle repeats several times, her beauty hypnotizing. She opens her eyes, sees him still watching, biting his lip as his thumb and fingers work his tip. She turns to face him a little more, and starts fingering herself more overtly, rubbing herself down with three fingers at once, and then slipping her middle finger in with a bite of her lip. He lets out a soft groan while watching her, his hand picking up pace as he turns more into the warm water. 

 

“Fuck, now you are just being rude.” his eyes now focus on her hands, wishing it was his instead. 

 

A smirk graces her lips, and she turns away, stepping out of the water for a moment to open a compartment. She retrieves an attachment for the secondary shower head; long and rounded, with a big spout at the end and smaller ones scattering the sides. Rydan watches, still stroking himself, her movements fast enough he doesn’t have time to react. She doesn’t return to the same shower, instead crossing right through to his, and affixing the attachment. Then slotting it into a mount on the wall.

 

With no warning she kneels in front of him, and wraps each arm around one of his thighs, lifting him off the ground into her arms. She presses his back against the wall next to the faucet, and takes his cock in her mouth, deeply, suckling lightly at first, and then bobbing her head. He lets out a surprised gasp that turns into a moan of pleasure. At the same time, she steps forward herself, pushing herself around the mounted attachment which sprays inside her at the same time she sucks his cock. He puts one of his legs onto her shoulder, giving himself more leverage to move his hips as he thrust into her mouth. She pulls back a little, her lips nested over his bulb, and sucks in short, thirsty bursts. She licks at his tip, poking gently into the opening at the top with her tongue. He reaches down and tangles a hand in her hair, holding her head encouragingly without pushing her further down his length. When he looks down at her, the sight only adds more intensity to his pleasure. His cock throbs in her mouth with every movement.

 

With another idle impulse passing her mind, she adjusts her grip to hold him with only one arm, and circle her fingers around his base. She pushes his foreskin down to start pumping him under her lips, pressing firmly against his sides. His back arches under her touch, and he tilts his head back, pleasure coursing through him. With her pinky she covers a pressure point in the center of his base, pressing enough to preemptively block the flow of cum and keep him hard for longer. He pants, his hips squirming as he adjusts to the unique sensation. His grip tightens in her hair, pulling it without pulling her away.

 

She pumps him slower, and slides her lips down with her fingers again. When his dick is deepest inside her, her tongue twirls around its sides. She then rises to just the tip, sucks with more pressure and pokes gently. Falling into a rhythm, She closes her eyes, and her hips grind into the shower attachment inside her. A series of soft moans escapes his throat, and he thrusts his hips in pace with her.

 

“Fuck… pl… please” He manages to let out as a whimpering plea, feeling the urge to cum grow but unable to. 

 

She pulls her mouth off him with a pop, giving his tip a kiss before breaking contact, and her fingers take his full length, thrusting vigorously. 

 

“What do you want me to do?” she smirks up at him, “If you truly want me to let you finish, and stop what I’m doing now, the Lasso will let you say it.”

 

He leans his head back and groans, not able to think. He can’t even hear himself speak as the words are compelled forward. “I want you to…”

 

She kisses his tip again, and slowly wraps her lips back around it, sucking as hard as before, but constant. He moans, incapable of helping himself, the compulsion unable to beat out biology. 

 

“Oh fuck, it feels so good. Don’t stop, mistress.” 

 

His hips buck against her, and he claws at the wall, barely feeling the cold tile through the waves of pleasure. Taking slightly more of his dick in, she very carefully massages the outer edge of his tip with her teeth, her tongue slipping into one side, and licking along the length available behind her lips. She stops pumping up and down with her hand, and instead wraps tightly around him and squeezes slightly, for steady moments at a time.

 

He lets out another whimpering moan, “Fuck.” his breathing comes out ragged and heavy as he tries to hold out as long as possible before finally begging out “Oh please…. Baby… let me finish.” 

 

His back arches again, as almost unbearable pleasure fills his every cell. She immediately lifts her pinky, and stops squeezing, giving a few quick encouraging pumps before taking his dick entirely into her mouth, down to the base, licking down the length as she goes. He lets out a loud moan, ending in a whimpering cry of pleasure as cum starts pumping out of his cock. Her throat opens for his cum, swallowing all of it as it leaves him, and she sucks a little more, drawing as much of it from him at once as she can. She groans happily, and grinds into the shower head a little more as he finishes inside her.He goes limp as she drains him. He reaches down to massage his balls, giving her every drop. His back falls against the wall as he breathes heavily and begins to gently stroke her cheek.

 

Once nothing more comes out, she pulls her mouth off again, and lowers him gently to a sitting position on the floor. She kisses him, some of his cum still in her throat and he back, playfully slipping his tongue into her mouth. She then rises again to a kneel in front of his face.

 

“Do you want to finish me next?”

 

“y-yes please.” eagerness causes his voice to catch and he grabs her thighs, laying back on the floor and pulling her with him, positioning his head between them. 

 

She follows his hands’ encouragement, and kneels lower as he lies down, her knees splayed out on either side of his head. He wraps his arms around her thighs, using them to lift himself up into her body. She stops with enough room for him to see clearly if he leans back. She then pulls the shower attachment off the wall, and drops it to the floor within his reach. His tongue eagerly presses between her lips. He indulgently laps up her wetness, before dragging his tongue up to her clit. He starts gentle with the tip of his tongue, slowly doing circles, letting her adjust to the sensation.

 

The impulse to press into his face is strong, but she holds her place, moaning as his tongue works her clit. His self control does not last as long, and soon he hungrily swirls his tongue around the edges of her clit as he holds himself firmly against her. Her hands go down to the sides and back of his head, not holding with any force, but softly urging him to continue. He grabs the handle of the shower head, and directs the warm water towards her entrance, using her sounds of pleasure to direct the focus of the spray.

 

She moans again, her back shivering, and sending quakes through her legs and breasts. He moans indulgently into her, bringing his lips around her pulsating clit. He sucks lightly, his tongue switching directions, the circles becoming tighter and faster, while applying consistently more pressure. He slowly starts pushing the edge of the shower head into her again, moving with her hips, letting her pace it’s entrance. With one hand she guides him deeper, and with the other she reaches down behind herself to find his unused hand, and pulls him up to one of her breasts. He reaches up, eagerly exploring her until his fingers find her sensitive nipples. He starts with his middle and index finger on either side, gently rubbing and massaging, before switching to his index finger and thumb. He applies light pressure and very gently twirls his fingers around them. Each motion sends hot pleasure to her core.

 

Meanwhile his tongue continues to diligently work her clit, switching circle directions again, and using as much pressure as he can apply to the tip at all times. He starts to move the shower head inside her, working deeper with every thrust. She moans, her back shivering, and sending quakes through her legs and breasts. He uses her sounds of pleasure to guide him as he settles at her perfect depth. She starts to enthusiastically leak a steady flow onto his neck and chin, the fluid thinned and hastened by the water from the shower head, her hips vibrating with pleasure. Her back arches, and she groans loudly.

 

He shoves himself up slightly, and brings his hand down. His tongue continues its heavy pressure, once again switching directions. He sucks more eagerly, creating a pulsating suction on her clit. He gently positions two of his fingers between the shower head and her. After a moment he slowly pushes them both in. He lets her adjust to them before he quickly starts pumping his fingers in and out of her, curling them up so that each pass hits her bundle of nerves. 

 

With a gasp, the feeling engulfs her. She dwells in it. His tongue, his fingers, the water, covering her pleasure centers with such reverence and excitement at the same time. She feels herself building again, the pressure and heat. He stops just long enough to cover his other two fingers in her sweet wetness. In the next moment his tongue eagerly returns as he memorizes every bit of her clit. He presses his fingers back into her, using the water in time with those and his tongue to push her closer to ecstasy. He teases his pinky at the edge of her other hole, using her wetness as lube to slowly press into it. She immediately arches back forward, and flexes her hips, pushing her buttocks aside and making room for his pinky. Her legs come inward, softly trapping his neck between her thighs and bringing her knees partially behind his head.

 

He uses the new support to drop his hand, rubbing it down his neck to collect more of her wetness before moving that hand back up to her hole. He slowly starts working his ring finger inside of her along with his pinky. He pauses for a moment, letting her adjust to the new sensation, and uses the moment to catch his breath before he moves back in. He continues to grind the shower head against her g spot, both hands and mouth working diligently to push her over the edge. She bursts, moaning loudly, and hot waves of cum fall onto his fingers, faster in some moments than the water can wash it away. Her breasts heave with a deep breath, hunching forward over his face. Her hand comes up to balance against the wall, overcome with pleasure.

 

He pulls away and stands up between her and the wall, kissing her hungrily, his lips wet with her. He grabs both her legs, pulling them up around his waist and flipping them both around, pressing her back to the shower wall and kissing her hungrily. He darts his tongue into her mouth, moaning as they share her taste. For once, he actually moves faster than she can consider and react, in the current condition his attendance has left her in. She kisses him back, and realizes her back is against the wall. He reaches down and teases his, once again hard, cock against her throbbing clit. She leans back against the solid surface as they kiss.

 

When he pulls away to breathe, she looks down at his truly marvelous dick, and laughs, “If we keep taking turns like this we won’t notice when we need to land at the Watchtower.”

 

He pauses his motions, trying to read the situation when he realizes he doesn’t need to. He grabs a bit of the lasso and offers it to her. He intently looks into her eyes. 

 

“Do you want me to stop?”

 

She closes her mouth with a smile, just looking at him for a moment. She takes the Lasso out of his hand, and stands up, forcing him to stand up too.

 

What she wants to say is “If I remember, we came here to get clean.”

 

What she says is, “If I remember, we came here so I wouldn’t get my skirt dirty having more sex.”

 

She realizes what she just said, and grunts, frustrated.

 

He pauses for a moment, compelled to tell the truth, but able to choose his words. He leans in close to her ear and whispers breathily into it. 

 

“This time alone with you… is really making me reconsider my options. Maybe we could take some more, if you’d like?”

 

He hangs on some of the words, keeping his breath soft and breezy on her skin. That’s all the excuse she needs to push him against the wall again, pressing her lips to his, and pushing herself onto his ready cock, moaning again. He grabs her legs and picks her up once more, pinning her back against the wall. He kisses her hungrily as he eagerly thrusts inside her. 

 

With her hand on the Lasso she holds him close, pulling him into her kiss, deep and sloppy, her legs wrapped happily around him as his cock pushes into her depths, sending her right back into the haze she’d just recovered from. He fucks her quickly, pulling her hips forward as he does, tilting himself up so he can scrape his tip on her rough pleasure center with every stroke. 

He grabs the hose to the shower head and pulls it up to them, switching it to a soft pulsation and aiming it at her clit. He uses his other hand to expose it to the warm spurts of water. He moans softly with each stroke, rotating the spray to massage his cock as well on every backstroke. Her other hand grabs his back, pulling his body against hers. She grunts slightly each time he thrusts into her. Her hips shuffle and twist into the motion. 

 

She takes a deep breath through her nose between kissing him, sighing blissfully.

 

“Wonder Woman, come in. You were supposed to be back here forty-five minutes ago, and we read that you are stationed in orbit. Is everything okay?”

 

She bites back another moan, and tries to regulate her breathing for a second before responding, “Everything is fine.” She points to her ear, looking at Rydan.

 

He pauses his motions, still fully inside her, pinning her back against the wall. 

 

Do you want me to stop? He mouths the words, pointing the water away from them both, and ready to set her down if needed.

 

She looks down at the Lasso in her hand, and has no choice but to shake her head to his question. He presses his face to the crook of her neck, opposite the ear she signaled to. He starts biting and sucking on the soft flesh there as he quickly thrusts inside of her again. She thinks for a moment longer, “The man I’m escorting wanted to take off his face paint and shave, and now he’s taking longer than expected in the bathroom. He’s-” 

 

He muffles his soft sounds of pleasure against her as his hips move rapidly against hers. At that pause he roughly slams her back against the wall, as he speeds up inside of her. His breath catches as he starts to leak inside her, doing his best to hold back as he rails her. 

 

She stops for a few seconds, biting her lip again and clearing the clouds from her head, “...very healthy. There’s no problem. We’ll be docking shortly.”

 

She ends the transmission, and releases a loud pent up moan, long with a winding musical tone as she can once again indulge in the feelings of him fucking her. Her moan sends him over the edge. He brings both hands to her hips, pinning her back against the wall as he thrusts hard into her, hot cum bursting into her with each stroke. His warmth sends her into her own peak of sensation. Her body clenches in around his cock, and her own cum stirs in with his and the shower water. Her chest heaves against his body, with another moan that changes part way through into a laugh at what just happened.

 

He keeps thrusting until he feels her body stop spasming around him and pauses, panting and staying in her. He grabs her hands and guides them up to the section of lasso that is tied to the shower. 

 

“Hold on to this for me.” He says as he playfully licks from the bottom of her jaw line, down her body and lands on his knees in front of her. He grabs her legs and sets them on his shoulders, before eagerly licking her, enjoying the taste of their fun.

 

Her high-pitched moan rapidly drops, and she pulls her legs down off his shoulders, pulling herself into a standing position by the Lasso, “Stop. We need to actually get clean, and I need to land us before they get worried again. Security protocol dictates if my behavior is too unexplainably erratic, we’ll have to go through a three week quarantine and screening for mind control or possession.”

 

At the first word he has already fallen backwards and moved away, now sitting on the shower floor a few feet away. 

 

“Oh.. uh, sorry, I have a thing for um, licking clean, but I was not necessarily trying to start another round.” 

 

And at that moment, Rydan thinks about drowning himself in the shower, his face turning bright red. 

 

She smiles, and pushes herself off the wall gently, “Even so… if you’d kept that up I wouldn’t have left it at cleaning.”

 

She walks, slightly uneasy for the first step, but quickly recovering, over into the scorching water, and lets that run over herself for a few seconds, before turning it off and starting to collect her armor.

 

He spends a moment spraying himself clean once more before he shuts off his own shower and turns to her. “So, will I get to keep this next pair of pants?” 

 

“That depends if I’m there when you take them off.” She slips into her boots, and slides into her skirt, tightening the belt. Holding the breastplate to her body, she turns to face her back toward him like before, “And if we have spares. And who else is around.”

 

“I guess this day will be full of more surprises.” He gently pulls the two sets of laces together and watches them intertwine to fit her perfectly. He steps back and smiles. “After you, Miss.” 

4