Chapter 1: Transferred to New World
379 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the beginning of 2021, Russia is experiencing a storm that has covered all of Russia for several months. Russia's meteorological and climatological agency assumed that this storm was no ordinary Badri because they could not contact anyone outside Russia. The head of Russia's meteorological and climatological agency said that this was likely a weather control device they were developing, they apologized to the civilians so they wouldn't panic because they also didn't know what really happened.

 Even though they could not contact any areas outside Russia but the internet or the like was still functioning properly without any interference, their satellites were still in Russian space too.

 "Mr. President we have found a strange irregularity found by our satellites that the territory of China is a large area but there is no population, while the European region is a vast ocean that should not be there" Russian Interior Minister Topolinov gave his report to President Putin.

 Vladimir Putin as President does not remain silent seeing their satellite photos that capture this irregularity should Europe and Asia are not like this, even the mainland of Russia is a little wider while China, which is also a large area, has no population there, only forests and mountains are there.

 “Is it possible for us to be transferred to another world? Give it a try. Are there any satellites capturing images of civilizations around our territory? Our Russian Motherland should not give up in a situation like this, especially since we are a country that has strong foundations, ”then other ministers also came to the president's office.

 They were holding their cell phones with gloomy faces.

 "What about President? My family in Southeast Asia can't be contacted? Do you have a solution for this! " the Russian foreign minister sadly asked.

 Then the others didn't ask anything but looking at the satellite photo provided by the Minister of the Interior they finally understood why they couldn't contact their families outside Russia.

 “Is it true that we are being transferred to another world Mr. President !? What will the reaction of our people be if they find out about this? Will they accept this situation? "

 "Let them know the real situation because they must know the destiny of all of us who are transferred to another world, tomorrow at 7 am I will make a speech for them so that they can calm down and accept the fact that we are in another world!" President Vladimir Putin also rushed to prepare everything properly.

 The next day in the city of Saint Petersburg Russia, the city of Saint Petersburg is watching a breaking news about the President's speech which will start in a few minutes.

 "Mama, why do we have to watch the news? I want to watch cartoons! " a little boy who wants to watch cartoons but his mother and father want to watch the news for a bit.

 "Be patient a little why? This he said there is an important event that will be delivered by our president so you have to be patient! " his mother reminded his son not to whine in front of him.

 "It's true what mama said, this speech lasted only 30 minutes then you can watch cartoons again after the event is over" the father also reminded the boy to be patient.

 “Humph! Okay then I'll play with my friends first! ” the boy then went to the neighbor's house to play with his friend.

 Then in the city of Nizhny Tagil, the Russian Military Company Uralvaganzavod.

 The employees of this company are watching the latest news from the speech of their President Vladimir Putin who gave an important informational speech about the recent very bad weather.

 {Hello, good morning to all the Russian people who I love, what I am proud of as well as foreign citizens who live in Russia. I am Russian President Vladimir Putin will provide important information about what is happening in recent days why we are experiencing bad weather.

 Precisely on Wednesday three days ago very bad weather hit our homeland, yesterday I was also surprised to see our satellite photo that the Russian Motherland transferred to another world that has been agreed to be called the New World, I know maybe this looks strange or just a prank in your eyes, but this is the fact that the European Continent is now a vast ocean while in Asia, China's territory is completely devoid of inhabitants.

 Faced with a situation like this I suggest not to get out of Russian land territory, our troops are expanding our Russian territory in mainland China which we call our country's Southern Territory. I also announced that population growth in Russia needs to be increased, so we as the government will pay for the education of Russian children until they go to college, because the future of this country is in their hands.

 Then in the next few years the welfare of the Russian people will begin immediately, development, transportation, infrastructure, agriculture, military defense equipment, and mass production will be increased without the interference of the capitalists.

 That is all from me I hope you are satisfied with what I have to say, may God bless us and our Russian Motherland, amen.}

 The President's speech amazed the Russian people, including the employees of the Russian Military Company Uralvaganzavod. But they are also happy because their life will be better than before because the government will prosper its people wholeheartedly. Many employees contacted their families and shared this happy news.

 "I thought this was just a hoax but this is really happening, is this the doing of western countries like the United States to get rid of us?" Terry Ivanovic is a senior employee who really hates western nations like the United States and NATO.

 "Hey Terry, do you think this is America or NATO, right? Where do you think their technology is capable of doing that? "

 "Yeah too, what if this is aliens like in the movies we watched last night?"

 "Looks like not, I assume that this is an act of otherworldly gods who are nosy and then move us to entertain themselves. Just like in the books I read" his friend is a religious person, he always associates events with gods and goddesses. .

 The boss overhears this conversation and participates in this conversation.

 "There is some truth, but this is more complicated than we humans imagine. For the next month the employees will be closed, then you employees will work again optimally, take advantage of that time to gather with your family!"

 "Yeaaah yooho!" hearing this announcement the employees are very happy because the last few days they are working overtime.

 "Thank you sir!" Terry Ivanovic thanked his boss.

 "You're welcome, I look forward to new ideas for our country"

 Today the employees are very happy, they can go home to their families and they promise to come up with their ideas to advance this country.

13