CHAPTER-4
273 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wei Cheung wrecked his brain. He didn't have any idea so that he can keep the bag and get out of this situation easily. So to save his own skin, he did the only possible thing he could do. He should return the pouch.

Wei Cheung ran towards the ladies. Till the time he made his decision the ladies had were entering a restaurant. When he came running they had already entered the restaurant. Wei Chueng wanted to follow them but was stopped by an old man at the gate of the restaurant.

"Oi, Oi brat. Where the hell do you think you are going. This is not a place that a person of your status could enter. Go away now."

"Sir, I want to meet the ladies that have just entered the restaurant."

"Why?"

"It is an urgent matter."

"Listen here kid, this is not a place that you could enter. And the ladies that you talk of are the members of the Cang Clan. Do you even know who the Cang Clan is? I don't think that ladies of Cang Clan will have any association with a smelly kid like you. Therefore get the hell out of here before I got angry."

Wei Cheung wanted to refute the words of the old man and argue with him. But then he noticed few of the men at the corners of the street were keeping an eye on him. Their stare was giving creeps to Wei Chueng.

"Ok, I will not enter the restaurant. But can I stay outside until the ladies come out?"

"Why are you so eager to meet with them."

"I have my personal reasons. But I will stay here until they come out."

"Fine. But if you hinder our business you will have to pay consequences of that."

Saying that Wei Chueng sat near the entrance of the restaurant. He was just enough to close by that if someone jumps on him he could go back to Grandpa. And he was enough far from the main door of the restaurant that he would not hinder any business.

The old man was curious about the boy that why would he wanted o meet the ladies of the Cang Clan. But he didn't he thought about it that much and concentrated on the customers.

Wei Cheung waited outside the restaurant from day to night. Many people came and gone but there was no sign of the ladies. But soon night came. The restaurant was about to close when a carriage with a Cang Clan insignia came in front of the restaurant.

The carriage was driven by a middle aged man. He had a cruel face and looked like a warrior. Though his clothes were not that fancy but his demeanor had a special air to it. The man approached the gatekeeper of the Restaraunt and said…

"Old Lu, please escort madam and her friends to the carriage."

"Yes. Certainly lord Cang Bao."

Then the gatekeeper of the restaurant, old man Lu went inside. While the old man Lu was inside the restaurant Cang Bao was standing outside the restaurant like an unshakable mountain. But then Cang Bao felt something tugged his pants. When Cang Bao looked down, he saw a 4 or 5-year-old kid. The kid was wearing dirty black color clothes and for some reason, his face was covered.

"Sir, are you someone from the Cang Clan?"

"Yes, I am. What do you want kid?"

"Sir this morning when I was roaming the streets, I saw a few ladies who dropped their pouch. I picked up the pouch and ran towards them to give them back, but they entered the restaurant. The old gatekeeper said that they were women of the Cang Clan. So if you are from Cang Clan can you give this pouch back to its owner?"

Cang Bao looked at the pouch that the kid was holding. He took the pouch and peeked inside. It was full of gold coins and vitalization pills. 'This pouch may belong to madam or her friends' Canh Bao thought…

"I will return it back. But first, tell me, kid. Why didn't you took the pouch and ran away? It has a lot of money."

"Because I didn't have the power to keep the money."

"Ohh? Then thanks for the pouch kid."

"Sir, is it okay if I could get any reward for this?"

Listening to this Cang Bao took a gold coin and gave it to Wei Cheung. But to his surprise, Wei Cheung didn't take the coin…

"Sir. I don't want the coin. Instead, can you give me some sort of work?"

"You want me to give you work. Kid do you even know the value of the gold coin. With this, you won't have to work to year."

"Sir, I know the value of it. But I also know that after a year or so I would eventually have to work again to feed myself. So, if you could please give some work…"

Hearing the kid's answer Cang Bao smiled. It was the first time in his life he met such an interesting kid. So he took the kid back to Cang Clan. There Wei Cheung introduced himself as Kratos. People thought that it was a very weird name at first but after some time it didn't felt that weird.

There Kratos worked in the stables of the Cang Clan. His work was to clean the shit of the horses of the clan. It was a very dirty and tiring job, but Kratos endured. As because of this job he had a roof over his head and plenty of food to eat.

Soon Kratos turned 5 years old. But when he was cleaning the stables he heard a message ding suddenly. In front of him, a window was floating

[Spartan training Daily Quest-->

      0/100 Push-Ups.

·      0/100 Sit-Ups.

·      0/100 Squats.

·      0/10KM Running (that's 6.2 miles)

Penalty--> System awakening delayed by 50 years]

7