CHAPTER-8
227 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Who is the person over there?' Kratos thought.

He was in a very dangerous situation right now. If showed that he knows that there is someone hiding, then didn't have any plausible explanation that how did he find it out. A good thing was that according to the system, whomever it was has, that person was neutral towards Kratos. Behaving like nothing had happened Kratos walked to a cubicle and started to bathe.

Then it hit him. His eyes. His eyes had the ability to bypass some illusions. While bathing Kratos tried to concentrate his focus on the spot. And soon enough he was able to see through the illusions.

His ability to bypass the illusion was not that strong. So he was able to see the outlines of the person behind the illusion. He was able to her slight shape but was not able to make out that woman had a very curvaceous body. And if his mind was not playing games with him her hands were roaming around the secret gardens of her.

It looked like that he had another pervert within the vicinity of the Cang Clan. He got to know who is this pervert. To know that he devised a wonderful plan in his mind.

After taking a long bath Kratos came out of the cubicle. He lost his towel and faced the corner. Looking at the outlines of the woman behind the illusion his dragon was already ready to soar through the heavens. Looking at the 10-inch long dragon, the woman gulped her saliva hard.

"It is nice to walk around naked after a bath. Ahhhh, with no restriction of underwear I can my little brother just fly away." Kratos said and then started stretching his whole body. He started by doing some yoga techniques so it could flaunt his little brother.

Looking at the dragon of the Kratos the woman's hands slowly started rubbing her garden more furiously. Seeing this Kratos smiled. He slowly and steadily doing yoga came very close to the illusion. The corner had a rosy smell to it. Kratos was not able to recognize the smell. As a pervert, he had smelled and slept with most of the woman panties who have the power to cast these illusions. But he was not familiar with the smell. It could mean only one thing. The person behind the illusion was a very higher-up of the Cang Clan.

.....................…..

"What the hell am I doing!!!!!!" screamed Cang Lee in her mind.

She had ordered her servant that she should order Kratos to be her servant when she was away. She regretted this decision. But she could not stop thinking about it. Whenever she looked at him, she always wanted to rip off his clothes and suck him dry. She also had various wet dreams. In that dreams, Kratos would come to her and say in his cute but manly voice

"Big Sister, can I just suck your pussy dry. Could I just ravish your body until the dawn?"

And they would always have such amazing sex that would always leave her nightgown and panties wet. Kratos' body was that taboo that she craved very desperately but was not able to get. But his morning she could not control her urges and went to meet Kratos. Her servants had told her once, that Kratos always wake up super early and take a long bath, and then goes to work.

Cang Lee when reached the servants and attendant's bathroom, used an illusions talisman and hid in the corner. She didn't know why she wasted a very expensive talisman for this purpose but she did it without any regret. When he came in, looking at the muscles of Kratos she can only gulp. But then he took the shower.

When Kratos started doing yoga steps her rubbed her garden so hard that she came thrice. But after Kratos left she cleaned herself and walked out of the bathhouse to her courtyard.

........................….

3 days later

The moment Kratos walked into the Cang Lee courtyard, he knew that she was the woman behind the illusions. The rosy smell that he inhaled was highly concentrated in her courtyard. He was amazed at first but then with a sly smile, he immediately formulated some plans for the future.

For 3 days straight Kratos diligently work for Cang Lee. He never made and eye contact with her. He would only reply in yes or no. And in her presence, he always acted like a scared little kitten…

"You don't talk much do you?" Cang Lee asked finally on the 4th day.

"Yes, mam," Kratos answered in a pity full and scared voice.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"Nonno, Mam."

"Then why are you behaving like a scared little cat around me?"

"I. I don't want to die, mam."

"Huh? So you are afraid of me. So you lie to me now?"

"Nooo, mam. I am not afraid of you. It is just that…just that…just."

"Just what?"

"The servants told me that if you talk to madam or any higher up woman she will kill you."

"I will kill you?"

"Not only you but any other woman of the Cang Clan."

"Do you think that we are that cruel? Which servant told you that? Tell me his or her name. that person is tarnishing the name of Cang Clan."

"Mam. It is just that whenever I talk to any servant or girl they either slap me or kick me. And they said that if you talk to any woman of Cang Clan like that they would just straight away kill you."

"Why? What did you say to them?"

"Mam I don't want to die. Please spare me."

"I will not kill you, I promise. Now tell me what did you tell them?"

"Once I saw a woman crying in front of her house. To console her I put my hands on her shoulder and consoled her. Then when I said that if she stopped crying I would ravish her, she suddenly stopped crying and started beating me. I didn't know what I did wrong."

Cang Lee "...."

TO BE CONTINUED

6