CHAPTER-12
195 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the evening.

Kratos woke up in the arms of Cang Lee. She was still sleeping. Then Kratos then looked at her giant squishy boobs of her. Seeing them the dragon of a Kratos started to get erect once more. He then snuggled closely to her. He pulled her waist towards him and started sucking on the pink mounds slowly and gently.

Cang lee woke up when Kratos pulled her towards her. She didn't show any movements nor open her eyes to see the reaction of Kratos as they just had s*x. She then felt him sucking on her breast slowly. She got lost in the pleasure. But after a few minutes, she opens her eyes and said…

"What are you doing Kratos?"

"I wanted to drink milk that Mam make from her body." Hearing this Cang Lee also got sexual desire aroused.

"Oooh, my darling baby wanted to drink some milk. Well, I am not able to produce it now. But don't worry about it. Your madam will be able to produce it in the future…"

And like that 4 more days of Kratos vanished in thin air while he fucked Cang Lee. They did all types of sexual positions that he remembered. Cang Lee was lost in lust as she found the perfect sex slave a woman like her could have. While Kratos was preparing mentally and physically for the challenges that lay ahead.

Kratos didn't have the time to check all the functions of the system. But he used the infinite storage function very frequently. He used it mostly for theft. He had decided that he would go to the beast forest just outside the Gegen city and train there for a year or two until he was enough powerful.

For him to survive in the jungle he needed many things. He stole 100kgs of rice from the storehouse. He stole the beast meat that was there in the inventory of the Clan. He also stole many weapons that were stored in the Clan's armory.

Cang Clan found about these thefts very quickly. As they were not able to find out any clues of the culprits so they ordered to check the houses of every servant and the attendants for any clues that could tie them up for the thefts. But sadly nothing came into the view.

Kratos didn't forget about Cang Lee. She was the whore that lost in deep lust. Therefore he manipulated her in giving him some money and some cultivating pills. Kratos remembered the fact that he had a skill that could convert all the pills that he ate into eXp. Therefore he decided that he also need to collect some pills while he was at it.

But collecting pills was very hard. He was able to get some from Cang lee as they were of no use for her. But in the Clan, all the pills are distributed by the elders. Servants and attendants are never allowed to go near the pill house of the clan. It was very hard to sneak in. But the question was what was he suppose to do for the pills.

Kratos didn't know a lot about the cultivation. But he knew that to increase the cultivation you need a constant supply of pills and other resources. To finally step in the path of cultivation Kratos needed someone as powerful as the Cang Clan or any sect to provide him with the knowledge and resources. But the problem was who?

Kratos planned that he would leave Cang Clan as soon as his system was awakened. But he stayed here as he was thinking from his dick but now Cang Feng and his whole family are back. Now, no matter what happened he will not visit Cang Lee now as there was now a chance that he could get caught.

Now he thought that it was time to know the other functions of the system. He summoned the status panel and clicked on the Shop option. Another panel opened in front of him….

.....

SHOP

Food and Drinks-

Elixirs-

Weapons-

Talisman-

Skill and Martial Arts-

Order-

....

There were a bunch of different options in front of him. He could understand the meaning behind everything that the shop displayed. But then he heard a message ding and then the whole shop panel changed and displayed a message…

...............

User Manual

Congratulation to the host on successful reincarnation. As this system is not advance as other systems in the market, therefore, God is provided the host with this user manual. Most of the things and functions in the system are like the other systems that are found in the market. Like when the Host will say status in his mind the status interface will appear before that host. Some information about things in the status menu is as follows

eXp- It signifies the experience. it could be gain from either by killing people or animals. It can also be gain by drinking elixirs and eating pills.

H.P-It signifies your total health. Whenever you will kill a monster then it will automatically fill the amount of H.P that you have lost while defeating it, according to the monster's worth. When the health of the host is low then the Health replenishing elixirs will automatically fulfill your health.

M.P-It could be used as Qi that everyone in this world uses. But it is stronger. It will also replenish itself if the host will kill a monster containing Qi. The same could be done with pills and elixirs but the number of pills and elixirs used will be more than the normal cultivator.

Kill Point-It signifies the official currency of the system. You can use the Kill points to buy various things from the shop.

As the system is a little bit out to date, it doesn't have many facilities like other systems... And for your information, this system does not give any starter pack or anything else. So you have to rely on yourself.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good and happy second life?????

7