CHAPTER-13
152 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You want a holiday?" the elder in charge of the servants asked.

"Yes," Kratos said.

"Why?"

"Because I want to."

"Huh? You think that I will give you a holiday just because you want to? Who do you think I am Kratos?"

"But elder from all the years that I have worked here I have never taken a holiday. Don't you think I deserve one now?"

"That's not my problem. But if you want a holiday you need to give me a concrete reason for that holiday, otherwise, forget about it."

"How about that fact that I saw you enter the courtyard of that servant name Yun Yun in the middle of the night."

"Are you blackmailing me Kratos?" the elder glared at Kratos and asked.

"Elder I would never dare. But please understand, I am not good at making excuses. So please give me one day off."

"Fine. But I will not give you off for more than one day."

"Thank you, elder, and I promise that I will bring a gourd of wine for you when I come back as a present."

Kratos then ran away. He wanted to experiment with his system. He had the theory that this system of his did not follow the orthodox cultivation of this world. He wanted to see that if he was able to gather enough eXp, would he be able to raise his cultivation. If yes then he would not need to come back to the Cang Clan. He would leave for his journey.

Kratos then walked out of the Cang Clan estate. He had never set foot outside the estate from all of these years. And why would he? All the things that he needed were provided by the Cang Clan, in the estate. So, Kratos started walking towards the street. He could see that the street was bustling with people. Some of the people gave weird looks to Kratos but others simply ignored him.

Kratos wanted to test another one of his theories. He had the theory that he can become a very skillful pickpocket. He just needed to touch the pouches hanging from the waist of the people and store them in his inventory. Even if someone caught him, they wouldn't be able to find any piece of evidence to support their claim that he stole it.

So while walking in the street, Kratos swiftly but gently touched the pouches of the people and stored them in his inventory. Surprisingly no one got the gist that what he was up to. On the way from the Cang Clan estate to the gate out of the Gegen city, Kratos stole about 80 pouches.

He wanted to check his loot but later decided to against it as this was not the time to check his loot. This was time to check his cultivation theory. He sneaked out of the Gegen city and started to run towards the forest.

As soon as he reached a safe distance from the city, Kratos activated it's Map skill to find out some targets…

When he opened the Map he found that there was a white circled, human nearby, but at some distance, he could see some white triangle roaming around. If he remembered correctly, the white triangle represents beasts that are weak that he can hunt very easily. Kratos then started running towards the white triangle in the distance.

Before this Kratos had never used or trained in a weapon. Except for a knife, in which he got training from the military service. But as a Spartan, his first instinct told him to get a spear from the inventory. He took out a simple spear from the many he had. The spear was almost 5 feet and 6inches long. You could say that it almost the same height as Kratos.

When Kratos approached the area with the white triangle he notices that the white triangle depicted in the map belonged to deers. There was a group of them in the area. Kratos simply crept up to them when he noticed that something is strange. He looked at the map, the map showed 7-8 triangle beast in his vicinity. But currently, in front of Krato, there were at least 20 deer.

What does that mean? He located the white triangled deer from the map. They had a bulkier body than the rest of the deer. Their muscle looked much refined and they all were sending a feeling that their muscles aren't just for show…

'What the F*ck is going on? Why only a few of the deer are showing on the map. Is this system faulty? Or is it trying to say that I should only hunt those strong ones? What is going on?' as Kratos was thinking this he heard a message ding...

[Congratulations to the host to find out the secret of the skill <Map>. The skill only shows the beast that is worthy of a Spartan warrior like you. Anything else is too weak to even be your opponent.]

After reading this message Krtaos had an epiphany. Every type of system was made being stronger and stronger with hardships. And by showing the location of the only stronger beast, this system is helping him to become strong…

Kratos crouched down to start his hunt….

............….

"So your name is Xia Qingye." the ruler of the Dong Feng country asked the woman in front of him. He was a middle-aged man with a moustache on his face. He aura and demeanor around him. And his name was Zhang Wei. He rescued this woman in front of him when he was out to hunt rabbits for his dinner in the Beats forest outside the Gegen town.

"Yes, Lord."

"What were you doing in the forest?"

"Lord I am afraid had lost her memory and does not remember anything…" saying this the woman named Xia Qingyue started crying. Seeing her tears, the king of the Dong Feng country himself got up from his throne to console her. But none of them were able to notice the evil smirk on the face of Xian Qingyue when King was consoling her…

5