Chapter 43
2.4k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘We made it,’ Qian Yu couldn’t believe it as he looked around and saw where he was. Looking around he saw that they had teleported to right outside a village!

Without wasting a second, he took the Shrouded Cloak and wrapped it around Sun Hong before he carried her on his back into the nearest inn. 

“I’ll take the best room, I need it now,” Qian Yu said to the inn manager as he put forward a gold coin. 

Seeing the gold coin and the manager immediately smiled, “Here you go brother, enjoy your stay. Tell me if you need anything”. 

Grabbing the keys, Qian Yu immediately headed towards the designated room. Entering the room, Qian Yu saw there was a large bed and he immediately put Sun Hong down as he started thinking about what to do. 

‘Fuck, I should have kept some Snowdrop Flowers,’ Qian Yu rubbed his temples as he took out the pills he got from the inheritance realm and fed it to her. 

While he carried her body, he easily felt how badly she was injured. Now, however, as he looked at her tattered clothing, he could actually see how severe she had been hurt. 

Countless bones were broken on her ribs and back as well as her arms. In her legs, there were two bloody holes that had practically destroyed the muscle and bone in her thigh. Lastly, there was a larger hole two inches in diameter in the side of her abdomen with a black qi around it. With just a glance, he knew her organs weren’t doing so well.

‘At least she’s still alive somehow despite these injuries which would have killed normal mortals thousands of times. But what else can I do right now… Let’s make some healing ointment for now,’ Qian Yu tried to stay positive as he went to work. While the ointment was probably useless to something severe like this, it was better than nothing.

Half an hour later, Qian Yu finished making the ointment yet as he was going to apply the ointment he noticed something. ”This is? The wounds have stopped bleeding already and scarring is occuring already?” Qian Yu muttered as he realized her tissues were starting to heal. Rubbing the ointment on her thigh, he started observing other parts of her body. Four hours later, Qian Yu felt the side of her thigh and discovered that the bones were slowly healing and recovering. Another 8 hours later, her thigh injury was no longer in critical condition. This was similar to the injuries on her ribs, back and arms as well!

“What extremely marvelous regeneration powers!” Qian Yu marveled as his curiosity reached its peak. 

“Still, the wound on her abdomen hasn’t healed. Is it due to the black qi?” Qian Yu thought as he looked at the hole in her abdomen. 

‘Hmm let’s try this,’ Qian Yu thought as he took a deep breath. Placing his palm on the injury, Qian Yu activated Lightning Spasm. Instantly, Qian Yu felt a large drain on his qi as he focused on converting the black qi into chaotic qi. At the same time, he felt a subtle increase in his cultivation. Suddenly, he remembered that the martial technique was called “Yin Arrow of Death”. Was this then, yin qi, death qi, or a mixture of both?

Eating a qi gathering pill, he continued using Lightning Spasm. After an hour, he removed his hand and observed the wound. By now, the previous black qi was gone and Qian Yu smiled as he saw that the treatment was indeed effective. When the sun rose the following day, Qian Yu had watched as the two-inch hole in her abdomen miraculously disappeared. 

Sun Hong’s vision gradually returned to her as she opened her eyes tiredly. 

‘Where am I?’ her memory was fuzzy as she tried to remember what happened. Sitting up, she leaned against the wall as she tried to understand her surroundings.  

“Hehe, looks like you’re fine” she heard a familiar voice. Turning her head, she saw Qian Yu walking towards her as an uncontrollable streak of tears ran down her face.

‘What? Is she still injured’ he thought as he arrived next to her. Yet before he could say anything, he heard her speak. 

“A-Are you not afraid of me? All those injuries! Yet my body acts like it's nothing. I-I’m a monster” Sun yelled out as tears fell down her cheeks.

Hearing this, Qian Yu was startled for a bit. The calm and collected persona that Sun Hong was normally was gone. Taking that place was currently an unstable emotional persona. As for why, there was too much that he didn’t know about her and he could only slowly learn.

Sitting down on the bed, he brought her head into his shoulders as he patted her back. He didn’t say anything as he quietly comforted her. She continued crying and after a few minutes, she started speaking. 

Softly speaking she said, “Ever since I could remember, I was an orphan growing up alone in a village. That was fine and I was treated well until I turned 6. I got into a fight with some other kids. But I didn’t feel any pain at all as we fought. At one point, one of the kids had a small kitchen knife and stabbed me with it. The adults saw it and were worried at first before they saw my wound disappear in a matter of minutes. From that point on, I was called a monster”.

At this point her voice started shaking as her grip on Qian Yu hardened.

“I still remember everything. All those faces and curses. The face on Uncle Zhang. The face on Aunt Chen… “ she continued on. 

Over a decade of pent up frustration, grievances, anger, pain was released as she vented. An hour later, a mentally exhausted girl fell asleep in Qian Yu’s arm. Placing her down on the bed, he stared at the beautiful girl.

Dark red straight hair drooped down her shoulders as a pair of beautiful eyelashes hung on top of the delicate eyelids covering her bright red eyes. A small nose with lovable lips sat on top of a light toned face. This was the girl named Sun Hong, a late stage soul foundation with the title, “Two Handed Destroyer”.

A few hours later, Sun Hong awoke again. Still, her eyes lacked much energy as her body was still recovering.

“Here, have some food,” Qian Yu said as he brought over a bowl of porridge with spiritual beast meat”. 

Nodding her head, she opened her mouth. ‘This girl’ Qian Yu chuckled inwardly as he started feeding Sun Hong. 

Like that, the days passed by. 2 days later, she was able to get out of bed and do some easy activities and 2 days after that, she was completely fine.


Currently, Qian Yu and Sun Hong were alongside a path that led to the Soba Capital. After Sun Hong’s condition stabilized, he found out that they were currently a thousand miles north of Allwake City. Looking at this distance, it would take him at least a week to normally travel this much yet it was all done in a matter of seconds with the random teleportation scroll. 

Qian Yu looked at Sun Hong who wasn’t wearing anything covering her features anymore beside a normal black robe. Seeing her like this was truly pleasing to the eye as he seriously said after a few days of contemplation, “I think you have a heavenly constitution”.

“Hmm, what’s that?” Sun Hong asked puzzledly. During the last few days, Qian Yu discovered that she had been a rogue cultivator wandering the continents since she was 12. As such, aside from anything to do with increasing her own power and survival, she didn’t really do any research. 

“Pretty much a special type of body with weird attributes. For yourself, it could be something that boosts your regeneration power or along those lines. I have one too.” Qian Yu explained.

Hearing that Qian Yu had said he was like her, a smile blossomed on her face. She obviously knew that it was a secret and seeing that he trusted her this much, she felt extremely happy. Additionally, it was something else they had in common and just that thought made her even more happier. 

Sun Hong then replied, “When I was 10, I accidentally discovered an inheritance realm where I met my first master. She had said that this cultivation technique was very special and only a select few could be chosen so that makes sense. As for the name of my cultivation technique, it is called the ‘Asura’s God Blade’.”

Hearing what she described Qian Yu was even more certain that it was something akin to his own cultivation technique. Looking at her strength, a smile rose up as he anticipated the day he would reach her power.

“Hahaha, how relatable, I…” Qian Yu told of his own experience. 

A few days later, the two entered the capital of the Soba Empire. Being the capital of such a country, it was a large city and mainly focused on tourism. 

“Qian Yu, can you accompany me today?” Sun Hong asked as her face blushed. In the past, she had seen countless loving couples doing countless activities whenever she entered a city. Never did she expect that she would get her own opportunity as well. 

‘Ah, that was too fast…’ Qian Yu sighed inwardly. Over the last few days, the two had obviously realized their mutual feelings about each other and QIan Yu had wanted to take the initiative but they had barely just entered the city and Qian Yu wasn’t expecting her to immediately take the initiative.

“Of course,” he said as he stuck out his hand. 

“How does this look?” Sun Hong said as she wore a red dress. 

“Beautiful”.

“How about this one?” She said a few minutes later. 

“Beautiful”.

The hours passed as the two continued exploring the city.

62