Chapter 134
703 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Note: Hello everyone. Going to take a small break to focus on finals (they end December 10th). Will be back after that! Sorry T.T

Edit Dec 15: Sorry all. I got sick after school ended and I've been spending the last couple days in bed. Went to the doctor earlier so I should be fine and getting back soon. 


The next morning soon arrived and a military inspector came by to check up on their progress by the time it was noon. A simple word from Tian Xinyi mentioned that the qi emanating from his body was a lot stronger than herself. Since she could differentiate the qi between a Martial Fighter and a Martial Lord, he was likely a Martial Saint.

“Not bad, your progress is actually pretty good, probably the best I’ve seen today. Of course, it’s far from perfect but it is beyond satisfactory when compared to the others,” the inspector couldn’t hide his smile as he saw the formation of the disciples. 

“Thank you sir. It is the soldiers who are working hard,” Qian Yu bowed respectfully. He was the second strongest person he had ever talked to face to face. With the first being the Martial Emperor he had met in the Soba Empire, it had been a while since he had gotten the chance to personally talk to such a figure.

“Hahaha, it is good to be humble. But you are also their leader who is guiding them,” the inspector laughed. 

“Looks like I won’t be needing to spend much time here,” the inspector turned towards the door.

“Sir, I would like to inquire about Zhao Xieren and Zhen Yue. I wonder how their groups are doing?” Qian Yu ran up and asked.

The man took a few seconds to run through his memory before answering, “Those two… they are okay. I had to spend some time helping them with some of the more obvious mistakes and they weren’t able to create the glow like you did.”

“Ah, I see. Thank you sir,” Qian Yu cupped his hand as he watched the inspector leave. 

‘I wanted to visit them, but they should be pretty busy then,’ Qian Yu sighed as he turned around. 

“Alright, everyone get into your positions. We are going to continue practicing,” Qian Yu shouted. Qian Yu knew not to relax and continue practicing. Like the man had said, they were barely satisfactory, and far from perfect. 

The hours passed and the sun gradually set as Qian Yu continued overlooking the practice. As the sun disappeared from the horizon, Qian Yu sent them to retire for the night before meeting up with Bai Jia. The event regarding him entering Bai Jia’s soul world had always been on his mind since that night and now, after he had more time to think about, he wanted to confirm a few things.

“Let’s try to replicate it,” Qian Yu said to Bai Jia. 

“Do you have any idea how to? Unless we cultivate together again?” Bai Jia similarly found an interest in the idea. 

“At the time, I believe our feelings were very similar in a way? It’s like our souls were able to connect with each other or something? And then my soul entered your soul world?” Qian Yu guessed before falling silent. 

Similarly, Bai Jia fell quiet as she thought about his words. The soul was simply too mysterious and it wasn’t something that could be described in a few words or ideas. 

“First, we should focus on attaining a similar state like that,” Qian Yu said after a while.

“Mmm, what about next?” Bai Jia asked.                                                     

Qian Yu fell silent for a few seconds before suggesting, “I’m not too sure about this but as we know, the Immortal Soul technique is always something that is passively active even as we speak. Me entering your soul world could be attributed to the scripture seizing the opportunity and working on its own.”

Similarly, Bai Jia took a few dozen seconds to think about what he said. “That seems like a plausible theory. Of course, it’ll be hard, maybe impossible, to test it… but anyways, you mean to say we should see if the Immortal Soul technique will act up again?” Bai Jia asked. 

“Exactly what I’m thinking,” Qian Yu smiled, seeing they had come to the same conclusion. 

“Alright, let’s give it a shot,” Bai Jia said as she positioned herself behind Qian Yu, so that their backs were against each other. “What should we think or focus about?” She asked afterwards.

Qian Yu looked out the window before answering, “Something real and non abstract maybe? How about the snow drifting from the sky like outside?” 

“Mmm, that is fine,” Bai Jia said as she closed her eyes.

Similarly, Qian Yu followed her. Slowly clearing his thoughts, he focused his thoughts toward the simple specs of snow. 

Seconds passed and minutes passed. Gradually, the hours passed as he continued concentrating on the snow, even to the extent that his body felt cold. Likewise, Bai Jia was in the same state, of course, unbeknownst to Qian Yu. 

They envisioned snow falling from the eerie gray skies, landing onto the ground and blanketing the landscape more, or even falling onto a person’s hand before melting in a matter of seconds. More and more thoughts surfaced in their minds and before long, Qian Yu felt an abnormal tingling. Weak as it was, it was clearly the Immortal Soul cultivation technique and as if a treasure was dangling in front of him, Qian Yu reached out towards the scripture.

Before he knew it, Qian Yu felt warm. Blinding lights greeted him as he opened his eyes. As his eyes adapted, he quickly looked around, seeing a sandy beach with a grand and beautiful blue ocean. Like before, tropical plants decorated the areas further behind him.

“It worked?” Qian Yu heard a voice from behind him.

Qian Yu stood up, turned around, and saw Bai Jia. “Seems like that is indeed the case,” he smiled. 

Bai Jia’s smile only grew wider. Like a child receiving a new toy, she hurriedly ran at Qian Yu, “What should we do!?” 

Qian Yu reached out his hand and grabbed her soft hands, “For now, let’s just enjoy ourselves and take a walk.” Even though Qian Yu had returned to her soul world, he had never understood the reason for being able to do such a feat. Perhaps, there may not even be a good reason for it.

Nonetheless, a walk was something Bai Jia didn’t mind. “That’s a great idea,” Bai Jia weakly gripped Qian Yu’s hand.

Pulling her along, Qian Yu slowly walked forward, feeling the grainy sands below his feet. Meanwhile, the salty and fresh breeze assaulted his nose as the burning sun warmed his body. It was a magnificent feeling as Qian Yu inhaled another breath and felt his body cool down and relax. 

“Again, it truly is beautiful and breathtaking,” Qian Yu couldn’t help but mutter as he walked. “I’m a little jealous,” he admitted.

“Hehe, I do find myself wandering around my soul world at times. If you want, we can always do this in the future,” Bai Jia commented.

“Mmm, it’s like we are on our own private date in a way,” Qian Yu laughed. Amidst this stressful period, being able to do such a thing was calming and stress relieving. 

*Splash!* As they walked along the shores, Bai Jia suddenly jumped into the ocean. 

“Come! It’s great that we can leave and be dry so swimming is pretty nice too,” Bai Jia dipped her head below the water for a quick second before appearing above once more. 

“Alright,” Qian Yu followed her lead and jumped into the water. His body shivered as he did, yet it was a fine temperature, one that he adapted to in a matter of seconds. 

*Splash!* Yet before anything, a splash of water was sent his way. 

“You!” Qian Yu wiped his eyes. 

“Hehe-” Bai Jia started laughing but stopped as a wave of water splashed into her face. 

“Haha, how do you like that?” Qian Yu laughed back at her.

“Hmph!” Bai Jia replied with another splash of water at Qian Yu. 

The hours passed as they continued to wander around Bai Jia’s soul world. As they got out, it was well into the middle of the night and according to Tian Xinyi, almost half a day had passed. With about half that time being spent in the soul world, it had taken about 6 hours of meditation for the Immortal Soul scripture to act up.

Quietly, the following days passed. A quarter of the day was usually spent improving the formation with the soldiers. Afterwards, Qian Yu would send them off to train their martial arts and with Zhen Yue and Zhao Xieren spending more time training their own soldiers, he spent almost half his day with Bai Jia. 

As they continued to explore her soul world, they realized that deeper and stronger feelings would allow Immortal Soul scripture to act up faster. Slowly, Qian Yu got faster at being able to enter Bai Jia’s soul world. Of course, they also then realized that nothing was faster than the simultaneous orgasm where they released all their emotions and feelings for each other. Yet that wasn’t all and to their surprise, they had found some interesting discoveries as they spent their days in Bai Jia’s soul world.

As two weeks passed, Tian Xinyi suddenly spoke up one morning to Qian Yu as he was overlooking the soldiers practicing the formation, “Master, the enemy troops are here.”

8