Chapter 05 – Divine Underwear and Snu Snu
7.8k 11 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ten hours after Louise started his awakening Elizabeth was looking the whole time waiting patiently, she knows he will only get good choises since he came to this world with a grown body rather than started as a baby. 

'He must have accumulated a lot of good karma for that to happen, he also chose a fire related bloodline, this was getting excited, his screams has stopped so he should be finishing soon. But it has been 8 hours already, hope he is ok, he has so much potential... I'm sure he chose something broken this is Absolute Fire, but yellow flames, what can give those, it looks like a miniature sun, so maybe a sun deity of some kind.' She was brought out of her though process when she heard a loud crack.

Looking at the cocoon which was braking open. Inside was a sleeping boy he was still wearing his weird bikini, though now it was glowing a bit... 'Did he do the awakening with his gear on? No wonder he lost his Leather Coat, I'm sure it was a starting treasure, well we are going shoping any way.' She wiped the boy with a wet cloth to remove the little impurities he had on him and lay him down on her bed so he can rest. 

'It was around mid night, I hope he wake up soon I need to know why my flames were captivated by his.' She de-activated her Phoenix Fire Armaments, and her robes and hat dissapeared into light particles. She stored her clothes and equiped her sleeping gown. Her bulge was now noticible but she doesn't care, she just spooned him from behind and cover both of their body with a nice blanket, and after gently caressing his head she fell asleep next to him.

------------------------------------------

When morning came around Louise was assaulted by a bunch of screens, he wasn't freeked out or anything, he felt secure for some reason, he felt the embrace of Elizabeth behind him. He wanted to sleep again but decided to see the screens.

Bloodline successfully evolved. The following changes has been implemented.
Special Gold Attribute has evolved to Absolute Gold Attribute.
The user has gained the Absolute Fire Attribute.
Novice Lancer has evolved to Golden Crow Spearman.
Super Gold Digger has evolved to Peerless Gold Digger.
The user has gained the Yatagarasu's Armaments Skill
Traveler's Coat has been fused with the Orichalcum Chain Bikini. 
Orichalcum Chain Bikini has evolved Amaterasu's Divine Underwear by Yatagarasu's Fire.

'There are a lot of changes going on first my Novice Lancer Class has evolve for free in to that Golden Crow Spearman.' He checked his new Sub Class.

Golden Crow Spearman Lv 0
Strength +4, Dexterity +3, Vitality +2, Luck +1 and Spear Mastery++ per level.

'Will I lose the previous seven class level worth of stats though... yup my stat got reduced a bit, but I will level my class later on the dungeon, this one gives better stats boosts too. Elizabeth said I am registering as an adventurer to get my dungeon permit aswell as an Id.' He continue to check his skills.

Peerless Gold Digger: Gain 100% more Gold Coins whenever the user open a random chest on a dungeon or when the user kills a monster. Gain an aditional 50% chance that the inside of random generated chests contain Gold Coins. Gain an aditional Luck for every Million Gold coins in your inventory max 50 Luck.
Generate 1% of total Gold Coins in the inventory at the end of each month.

'My gold digger skill got more broken now. Can't wait to start generating millions every month, making my luck super high really fast too. Next is my Armament skill.'

Yatagarasu's Armament: Use the Fire and Metal attribute to build a Divine Garment that doubles the Damage of Fire and Metal Attribute Magic, cost 200 Mana Points per minute to mantain. 

'That is a broken Skill, and it is a conjured armor so it will work with my bikini, speaking of which.'

Amaterasu's Divine Underwear: Originally the master piece from the Goddess of Lewds and Crafts Nelliel, was bathed in the Flames of Yatagarasu becoming the Divine Under Garment used by Lady Amaterasu herself. Contains the Essense of Lady Amaterasu's love nectar. Increases all it's parameters the less items the wearer has equiped, excluding this pair. 
Maximun stats with nothing else equiped: 
Total Damage reduction +75%
All Base Status Boost +100%
All Base Regeneration +300%
Base Libido Boost +50%
Base Sensitivity Boost +50%
Environmental Inmunity
Temperature Inmunity
Soul Attack Inmunity
Self Cleaning
Self Repair
Self Adjusting

'Ok what the actual...  my leather Coat and Chain bikini combo became underwear, not just underwear, but Amaterasu's Underwear, it now protect me from the weather and from soul attacks, didn't know that was a thing in this world... also, it has been blessed by her love nectar? What, does... oh... any way I have that skill that makes armor so I wouldn't have to be almost naked if I want to use it, which I want to. It is extremely confortable though now and it has actual stockings now, it feels like I am wearing nothing at all.' He was brought out of his status screens when he felt a pair of hands exploring his body. 

"So you finished checking your new skills?" Elizabeth said while she was exploring his body.

'She got even closer now, I can even feel her boobs against my back... my butt is resting against her toned abs, she is so much taller than me.' She then said to his ear.

"You smell so good now, like what did you get, it is taking so much of me to control my self..." she said while hugging him from behind.

"My Orichalcum Chain Bikini transformed into.... Amaterasu's used underwear.... I.... it was... my new flames... it is really hard... talking about that kind of stuff..." he said blushing, he was redder than tomatoes.

"That is a really... good piece of equipment... does it has a... sex related skill?" She said while rubbing his thighs with one hand and his neck with the other one. "We have... like four hours... before they bring our small feast in... maybe... you want to... have some fun with me." She pulled his neck towards her and gave him a small kiss on his neck and kept kissing his downwards while letting go of his neck and gently gave his small breasts a pinch, kneading his nipple gently.

"If you keep this... up, how... can I... say... no.... to-" his lips were sealed with Elizabeth and she let her penis out of her panties or more like it let itself out, positioning between his legs right under his small bluge.

After he felt her hot meat between his legs she let go his head and wispered into his ears. "I know that it might look big... I promised I will be as gentle as possible.... it got even bigger when I awakened my Phoenix Bloodline... let me know if it hurts..." She said while rubbing her penis on his crotch while he looked down at it. Her hot meat rod extended past his crotch a solid five inches at least. 

A part of him was afraid of it but the other has always dreamed to be taken by a futanari, it was only a fantasy since futanaris weren't real back in his old world, atleast he hasn't had the luck of finding one.

"Your body became even softer... you look and feel like a real delicate girl now... your cute butt got a bit bigger a long with your hips and thighs... your skin is a lot softer... and your smell... it's just so good... I haven't felt like this with anyone else... and I had... helped dozens... awaken their bloodlines... just rubbing my penis on yours... fells so good... I can't wait to feel how good your insides are." She started rubbing his butt while she still kneading his nipple.

She moved her hand through his panties and started caressing the rim of his little hole, sensing this by instinct he used the active of his Share the Load skill and starting producing his own lube, his Massochistic Care Skill also activated when she inserted two fingers inside and started playing with his little hole, prepping it for what's to come. 

She positioned the tip of her majestic, 15-inch long and 4-inch thick cock with his little ass and grabbed his leg while positioning herself a bit over him to look at his cute face while she takes his virginity. With a hand on his cheek she gave him another kiss, while she started to push it in.

Inch by aganizing inch it keep pushing in, he doesn't know if it is agonizing because it hurts or because she is going so slow and he can't wait, but halve the pain turned into more pleasure thanks to his Massochistic Care Skill, so he quickly came on his panties, but it was absorbed and cleaned just as quickly.

Finally she was balls deep on him and she looked at his eyes which turned into small pink hearts because of his Share the Load Skill. She just brough his face to her ample bossom and he started to play with her sensitive nipples, sucking on them and kneading them with his tonge. She bit her lower lip as she started pistoning her hips, bringing her majestic cock in and out of his poor asshole, but neither of them cared. He kept playing with her boobs, his eyes has lost his focus as he came again in his panties. 

She started feeling like she was about to cum, and was quite eager to mark him as her one and only mate. Her wife... thinking about how hot it was to have the cute femboy as her wife, she pushed her cock further in a final push and let loose her first shot  of hot and creamy baby batter, forcing him to cum aswell while his belly was getting filled.

She rose a bit still plugged inside of him and positioned her barely consious wife with her ass pointed towards her while she pushed him down with one hand and grabbed his butt with the other, and started moving again.

After a while she grabbed his shoulders with both hands and started to gently moving her hips, sliding her cock back, almost getting it out only to slam it in even deeper. They were both having the time of their life when she bucked down while grabbing his face and kissing him, she started releasing her second load filling his belly further.

---------------------------------------------------------

After three and a halve hours and gods know how many time they came, she was sitting on the bed while he was twitching with his stomach looking like he was about to go into labour soon, But his stomach started shrinking like his body was greedily eating her cum like it was the sweetest candy in the world, not a single drop was left behind. Soon his lower back started glowing and a small tattoo of a firebird appeared just over his butt. And she got a prompt from her system.

The Proxy of Life had deemed Louise Croix as the Wife of Elizabeth Douglass Until Death, you may now breed the bride.
For cumming inside your Bride 15 times in a row the user has gained 1,500,000,000 Exp and 1 Royal Gold and 500 Gold Coins recieved
Level up! 5 Free Status Points, 1,500 Futa Points, 1 Ancestral Point recieved
An additional 550,000 exp from Bride's skill Share the Load
55 Futa Points recieved

She opened her eyes widely with everything that just happened, she lost control after she came for the first time in her 19 years that she has been alive in this world... and a lot of things were happening, it has been two month since she leveled up. And just in almost four hours her bride has given her a level by doing something that will soon become her favorite hobby...

I even got a free Royal Gold for that... sex related systems are busted and when he grows stronger I would get more experience, like killing a lesser dragon gave me almost halve of what I got here... I gotta know how he feels too, like I don't want to brake him, he has grown on me... 

I can also finally afford mutations, I used my tutorial ticket on my Emperyan Eyes and the 10 points on two penis upgrade, they were super cheap, maybe because I was a futa. I got lucky and awakened my bloodline before using the ticket... I wonder if he has used his. I will ask to see what he would like me to upgrade, I don't think he will be able to take an even bigger cock, and it was three inches of length and an inch of girth per upgrade, the next one cost 16 Futa Points and it is quite tempting... but I already have a 15-inch long cock another upgrade and it would be as big as a stallion.... I wonder...

78