Chapter 13 – Major Upgrade, Minor Setback
3.7k 8 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at the Dragon Jade Inn were Louise payed for the same room to stay in it for two weeks, with Lunch served at the room for the second week, but this time it was for thirty people. A pair of lovey doveys stayed at their room naked and covered in their our mix of fluids with a satisfied smile on their faces, in a ruined bedroom with broken furniture, he already paid in advance with an Imperial Gold, the two finally finished their week long punishment game were Louise used his aquired strengths to teach a pervert not to tease another fellow pervert.

He woke up by the smell of food being deliverd into their living room, he reluctantly remove his cock from inside the cunfiest of folds who greedly tug hard on it making Elizabeth release a small moan waking up too. They went to take a quick shower and he used the glass dissplay to replace all the furniture they broke and magically clean the room of the smell of sex.

In the living room 20 food trolleys were waiting to be devoured, which they both gladly did after sharing a hot kiss. After they finished with their feast they had a small summary of their progress with each other. She told him about the Eye of Solomon she bought before his training which allows her to control up to 72 different aspects of her spells automatically, the more processes she has continuosly at the same time, the more the mana consumption for some reason he doesn't have that option. Though he usually fight with his spear having a magical wall of fire that constantly move to intercept enemy attacks might be awesome. 

He told her about his clases which evolved when he reached level 150 and broke through to the Earth Realm. His Primordial Trap Dancer evolved into the Primordial Trap Consort. Which basically doubled all the gains per levels, they doesn't know why it went from Dancer to Consort but the double stat gain she said was not normal. The clases weren't supposed to give 20 stats per level but only 15. 

His Golden Crow Spearman evolved into Golden Crow Warlord and again his stat gain doubled but instead of giving spear mastery per level it gave weapon mastery, so he can now wield any weapon he wants, but he still like the reach of his spear the best. Her clases like his, were at class level 50 too, waiting to evolve once they reach the Heaven Realm at Lv500.

They bought all the body enhancing upgrades which were maxed at Lv20. Which gave them 140 sex exp bonus multipliers. Even when he bought all his penis upgrades his cock maxed at 8" in length and 3" in girth while hers maxed at 20" in length and 4" in girth, it may have something to do with their system types, his body was overall petite because he was a trap while hers was like a Sex Goddess since she was a futanari. They now gain billions of experience every time they finished inside the other, specially her ass which is a honey pot of experience giving close to a trillion per pop. 

Their Armaments didn't change much, his weapons changed to wielding Ame no Murakumo and Yata no Kagami, which were Amaterasu's weapons. After all the upgrades mainly his Tomoes that evolved into Magatama which now have a special active skill, he can now keep his Divine Replicas always active, not that he would but that he can. 

Elizabeth doesn't use Weapon, she just uses her Phoenix Magic, she upgreaded her Inmortal Phoenix Core to the max at Lv3 and then unlock a new upgrade which she bought in a heart beat, the Flames of Rebirth. Basically she explodes when she is killed dealing Masive Fire Damage to the enemies and healing allies to full before she absorbs all that fire and forms a new body with halve her Health and Mana. Not like having low Health or Mana matters much to her since she has the Absolute Life Attribute which made her regenerations almost four times his own.

His Magatamas gained a nice effect were once a week he can use Amaterasu's and Tsukuyomi's Magatama to summon their Avatars to asist him in battle. They share their senses and he feel all the pain and pleasure they felt, he summoned them to have a small orgy with Elizabeth which overwhelmed his senses, Amaterasu is female and Tsukuyomi is a futanari, their body dimentions and stats are the same as mine.

But Susanowo's Magatama active skill fuses the Magatama with him making his skin darker and body a bit more muscular. His blonde hair gets spiky and a black horn grows on his forhead with a red shadow under the eyes which are turned red. It basically gave him a physical upgrade that comes with a boost in stats, turning him into a pure warrior.

He also told her that he was rich, which surprised her quite a lot since the Phantasms shouldn't drop gold. He was at the point were his money made it self thanks to his Primordial Gold Digger Skill which gave him a 10% cash back at the end of each month. Whith his several thousnads of Imperial Golds, he gets an additional 527 Imperial Golds each time the skill activates for free... 

Little did he know that he alone contain about 10% of the planet's wealth alone... Elizabeth still wanted to pay sometimes too at their dates so they made a compromise and alternate who gets to pay for their future dates.

After all their upgrades they were now stuck, they needed the level 500 to get more good stuff. The Abilities they have for purchase aren't that appealing and they need to level anyways to get the points to buy them. Getting out of the City's territory was also dangerous since the Emperor's son is after Elizabeth and she knows that he can pay an expert of the Heavenly Realm to bring her back if not for Lord Bahamut's protection.

"Maybe we can try the Dungeon next, we can go past the 75th level were monsters are over the Lv350." Elizabeth was thinking new and exciting ways to get the last 91 levels she need to evolve.

"I was thinking of just getting more dates since we get a ton of experience by doing it. But that would probably dull my spear... I did get 27 levels last week during the punisment game. And you got 9 levels as well, at this rate I might catch up." He said with a small blush on his face and she gave a small hug. 

"We can always just do it and train after we break through. Since there is a possible war on the way we might need to be level 500 first and for most. But we will reach there eventually, maybe during the war I will meet the prince and killed him." She finished with a solemn face and he just tickled her until she laughed. 

"Don't make that dark face, I love how you look when you smile. Killing the Emperor is only a matter of time his son is but trash at the side of the road." She smilled at him and gave him a hug which he returned.

"Let's go see the other side of the City, we haven't even explore halve of it yet. The italian district has a lot of really good restaurants." She said with a smile.

They laughed and went out of the elevator finding Xiao Xing on the counter speaking with another customer. 

"Speak of the devil. Elizabeth there is a visitor that said that has important matters or whatever..." she pointed at a red haired beauty dressed in a red Kimono that have a couple of flame patterns on her sleves with a coupple of peacock feathers on her hair which is held up in a small bun. 

"Eli, finally you ar.... who is that?" The girl said in a surprised matter.

"Shuiro, long time no see, this is Louise C. Yatagarasu, Louise this is Shuiro H. Susaku." Elizabeth smiled and introduce them. "A pleasure." Louise gave her a small bow. "Like wise." She returned the greeting a bit startled.

"This is no fair... you were supposed to be mine. Then that stupid prince got in the way and now you come from the same place as some cute boy I have never seen." Shuiro was all over the place. 

"First of all calm down, why did you wanted to meet me so badly. It is not like I need your permision to date anyone." Elizabeth was a bit confused at her antics.

"Date... but I was supposed to be your... it is not fair... I leave to train so I am not a burden to you, and you pay me by... by..." she looked at him and said. "This is all your fault. I here by challenge you to a duel for Elizabeth's hand." She said in an imposing fashion which got on the nerve of Louise who smiled and her. "So you want to challenge the wife to a duel to prove what exacly? I am already married my dear Elizabeth and there is nothing you nor that stupid emperor can do about it." He challenge her back.

"Wah, Eli he is bullying me." She went to hugged Elizabeth but Louise was a step ahead and got in the way. "So you can't win and decided to try and steal my beloved." He summoned his Ame no Murakumo and Xiao Xing said to take it in a legal area or outside the city.

"Can you both knock it off... please." Elizabeth was at her limit but Shuiro pushed her luck. "But Eli, I..." Elizabeth looked at her. "Come on Louise we have some more planing to do." She turned to leave and Louise just follow behind disspelling his spear.

"What a savage." Xiao Xing started laughing. "Ha, you should calm yourself before you approach her again or you will just keep shooting yourself in the foot." She continued.

"What can I do to win her back. She is my idol I even awakened the Suzaku bloodline because of my devotion towards her. But she never looks at me that way... I know it isn't my looks. I am confident, even with all the upgrades I put on me she still treats me like..." she was interrupted by Xiao Xing "... an older sister?" Shouri continued "my sis... was it that obvious..." she finished.

"Well your best bet so far would probably be the second wife. Like even their systems are married, really doubt you will make Elizabeth get rid of Louise when she was the one who actually took him under her wing... now in less than a month he has grown to stupid proportions. You may absorb the Fire Attribute, but he is inmune to it so you can't even deal damage to him. He may be 90 or so levels bellow yours but I would probably not challenge him if I were you." She finished and just returned to her business.

Shouri was left in the hallway thinking, 'How can such an enigma pop out of nowhere like that, it all started when that weird fortune teller said her piece. What she needs to do was a plan, the Nova Stars Summit is only a week away and I wanted to be in a relationship with Eli before that.' Her Sybiotic Fire System required her to cultivate her Fire with another strong Fire user, ever since she unlocked her system she wanted to be in a relationship with Elizabeth. She gets Pyro Points just by interacting with her, and now she got some points by interacting with Louise who also has an Absolute Fire Attribute. 'Maybe second wife wouldn't be that bad... I hate to be married to him only to be with Elizabeth but I have no other option.... but how do I get close to them...' she made up her mind and took her leave.

Back with Louise, he was still thinking about that new contender. 'I wonder if she would try something on Eli. They seem to know about eachother quite intimately, but why hasn't Eli said anything about her. Maybe she likes her as a younger sibling or something.' He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a shiver down his spine.

"You aren't thinking about another girl are you?" Elizabeth asked him. "Yeah I was, but not that way, you think she would try something?" He asked her back. "Knowing her, it would be weird if she didn't do anything, why are you so worked up about it though." She asked him.

"It is weird that this is the first time I have heard about a person that apparently only has you on her mind. Is she bothering you, is she like the prince, do you want me to get rid of her? A bunch of similar questions keeps poping in my mind." He said and she just hughed his back. "I think you are thinking to much into this." She said to his ears.

"Are there any traditional Hot Springs in the City? I always wanted to go to one when I lived back on earth. In the animes I used to watch they always enjoy their stay at one. Maybe we can relax a bit if we went to one." He asked her and she noded her head.

"There are the Shallow Ponds and Spa, which are great to relax bothe the body and the mind." She said excitedly, amd they entered their first restaurant in the italian district. 

50