Chapter 20 – Hot Steamy Sex, Hearty Meal
3.9k 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We went to the gigantic bed, and drank one of the thick and creamy white potions each, were they then got super horney preparing and playing with each other in preparation of what is to come. All four were ready, Louise and Shuiro's makeout secction was interrupted by a pair of big arms that brought them even closer together, Jorm couldn't wait any longer and placed her two sister wifes on top of her, while hugging them and brought all their wet honey pots towards their overwhelmed Husband, like the good wife she is, giving the option to smash any of her husband choise.

Louise continue hugging Shuiro on top of Jorm heavy breasts, Jorm was both eccited and afraid... she has never had anyone that big with her humanoid form. On her huge monster form, she can take almost any cocks, but on her Humanoid form, even if she was several heads taller than her new husband, she was still the biggest.... by quite a lot. Elizabeth licked her lips in concentration and spent a lot of mana to make her grew an additional three more cocks, all as big and hard as her original... throbbing with anticipation.

Seeing that Jorm was confused and then excited.... she will not have to wait like she thought. Both Louise and Shuiro started playing with the giant's breast pillows suckling her nipples making her moan and Elizabeth grabbed Louise smaller but still hard as a diamond cock and put it inside Shuiro. Making them both moan on Jorm's giant breasts, she enjoy anal far more than she cared to admit, so she usually put her wife's cock to good use.

She then lined up her cocks to all three of her wives, each of her four cocks finding it's mark and she started pushing in, different sensations on each of her cocks as she entered each and everyone of her wives. They each had different texture, different temperatures, different tightness, each had their own specialty... all of which she enjoyed very much, specialy at the same time her heavy balls smack against her new wife's tail base and butt.

Jorm was moaning and didn't know what to grab on to for dear life, she never had a partner that touch every nook and crevice of her folds, she had never used her ass, so it hurted a bit at first, but she just did her best to squeeze and contort her husband's cock to the best of her abilities. Her breast were also being sucked, it remind her of when she had her first humanoid child. She missed that fealing, it has been several decades after she left.... 'I wonder where she is right now. I didn't want to let her go...' she wonders if she also found a good mate, a good husband.

She was brought out of her when she saw her husband called her towards her and when she got closer Elizabeth enveloped her lips  in a long kiss filled with her emotions. She never stopped pistoning with the same gentle rhythm, with strength and precision. She was made for sex, her husband then hugged all three wives, Jorm seeing her powerful yet delicate muscles on her back before she cums after several long minutes, pushing her cocks to the limits of their folds, unloading ropes and ropes of thick white fertile spunk deep inside them with the force of a gayser.

Like every time either of them cums in a vagina of their group, she gets a prompt about pregnancy, it asked if she want to impregnate Jorm right now, which she click yes, rather than the usual were she click no since they haven't thought of having kids yet. But Jorm wants a kids since she was lonely, not like she will in the future though, she will properly take care of all her wives.

She only stopped to cum inside, since she wants her precious spunk as deep as possible, but then like nothing else she resumed her duties and return to breeding mode, clicking yes whenever a pronpt for Jorm appeared. She contiued filling her wives with her love, and juices. She ignore the experience and other prompt that were giving number she cannot even pronounce. Not that she cared, that potion really made her hot down bellow... harder than she ever was, she fell like she could impregnate Goddess which were only posible for their fellow gods.

Louise was surounded with big breasts, she was suckling on the biggest one she has ever seen. In front she has Shuiro's still respectively pair that were rubbing against his own since his penis is still inside of her being squeezed dry by her and on top of her Elizabeth's pair were swaying hypnotizingly with every thrust of her magnificent cock pushing it deeply inside pushing his own cock inside Shuiro's fold. He was in breast heaven right now... in pure bliss right now, he doesn't know how many times she has cum, from all his sensitive spots.

Shuiro's was in a similar state than Louise, she was becoming addicted to having the arm like penis of her idol and husband stretching her ass to her limits, having her hero so deep inside of her, makes it feel so hot... she didn't like having her on her front since she cannot take her whole lenght without hurting herself, she liked to envelope her whole cock inside her. When it was around 16 inches she could take it like a pro, but after all the upgrade she was now hung like a horse with a 20" long, 4" girthy throbbing cock... she hates to admit that she feels super empty without her cock inside scrambling her insides.

Jorm on the other hand was overwhelmed, Elizabeth vigorous Cock got her pregnant in one shot, she got an egg fertilized, but she is still pumping her batter deep inside. Her final six eggs are also ready, she might finish them off in a single night, she wanted to help her husband cum again an again, she used her snake like tail and transformed the tip into a dragon like penis of roughly 12" in length and 3" of girth with a nut of around 4" at the base of it she then made a second tail with identical dimentions and function and aligned them behind her Elizabeth noticed her tails but she was too focused on breeding her wives and just ignored them.

She started to fuck Elizabeth by alternating her cock tails, she started to moan really hard but her legs kept holding on and she kept her own rythm on her quest to fill her wives like ballons, not that it was possible since the system converts it into points, but she still gonna try. She came so many times inside them and the dragon dildos were so deep inside her were stirring her insides gently by Jorm's tail job.

They changed positions many times, they didn't know how long they were at it but, Jorm seven eggs were internally fertilized so she would have to lay her eggs in a couple of days she swallowed her Master's Apple like core hoping that one of her eggs get the blessing of inheriting her Old Master's powerful bloodline. She was eventually fucked to unconciousness by her overly excited husband that was boosted on the Goddess Super Milk along her two sister wives. 

Elizabeth coninued a bit more and finished her last load on top of her wives backs and butts, creaming them on last time befkre she fell backwards and fell asleep between her wives legs, cock still hard but it was calming down now that his partner in crime was unconcious.

---------------------------------------------------------

Morning came and the trio woke up to the smell of food. Louise was the first up and was surprised at Jorm naked apron form.... from their different in size he can see everything from undeneath, he had a small nose bleed and greeted her after composing himself who was on his divine underwear only.

"Morning big sis, what is for breakfast?" He greeted Jorm who was shinning with happiness.

"Morning First Sister, it is a special from one of my dauther's previous life. Can you believe that there are people with memories from other worlds?" She asked Louise with excitementment in her voice.

"Oh yeah, all three of us were originally from another world. I am what it is known as a transmigrator, apparently I am the seventh one, in a couple of days it will mark the first month since my arrival... I can't wait." Louise said with equal excitement. 

"No way, for real, you said it like there were more of you, you girls have to tell me stories of your old worlds. They sound sounded so weird, a place with no magic were technology was king, my daughter helped in making this kitchen, it was made for our bigger size though..." she said and picked up Louise like a he was a kid, to her side with one arm, so he can see her magnificent and modern kitchen, it used magic formations instead of electricity, but it had a lot of appliances to help make modern foods.

"Wow you even use an induction stove, like how do you make it so hot without the glass top from melting or shadering? Does thes world have a stronger tempered glass too?" He asked with curiosity, he doesn't know the name of half the appliances here but atleast he knows the Induction stove top.

"Glass? No, no, that is a polished sheat of fiber diamond, it cannot shatter and it's melting temperature is in the thousand degreeds, it was extremely hard to cut and polish, and later carve the magic formula of controlled heat using Mythril as conduit and my blood to make it easier for me to control the heat, but it was nothing a little elbow grease couldn't fix." She flexed her right arm which got instantly ripped under her scales, it was weird one second it was looking really smooth and soft, and the next she was flexing her arm, showing her fine muscles.

"Danm Sis, you are ripped, hahaha." Louise said laughing while touching her rock hard muscles.

"Well I gotta be strong, otherwise when the other visitor's come in a week I wouldn't be strong enough to protect my territory and my house more importantly. There is a field that prevent's those of Lv750 or higer from entering too." She said while she is tossing rice.

"A week huh, maybe we will meet that bastard of a prince here... what are you gonna do after the trials. This is a really good house, and we need to return to our training... before we gain the last couple of levels we have to max out our classes for the best class evolutuion possible." Louise asked her while she was on her arm.

"Now that all my eggs are fertilized, in a month I will lay our eggs, hope Elizabeth is proud of her five eggs, even your egg and Shuiro's egg will be really strong I can feel it, wish I had more eggs, but I will need to evolve to gain more eggs... but my next evolution will make me a Goddess, so I will have to wait, though you three got a lot stronger after our mating ritual and I am but three levels away from reaching Godhood." She was caressing her belly.

"Oh yeah we gain experience when we have sex, since we all accepted you in our family as the third wife, you also get included, we also benefit by having you gain strength since the multipliers are nuts, the gods had to nerf us for how we were getting strength to fast so now the bonuses do not stack if we aren't using the part that gave said bonus." He told the intrigued cook their secret to Power Leveling 101.

"If I had a system like that, I would've been a Goddess a lot sooner, now I am almost a millenia old... hope you three don't think I am too old for your little family... knowing that." She was still caressing her belly with tender care and was especting to be some fucks and run like the other Humes...

"You are like the hotest chef we know, you are really tender with us, like you had the strength to have your way with us, even when you wanted children that badly. You were really gentle and honest with us... so if you want to, why not come with us to the other side of the world. I'm sure your cooking will help too, hahaha" Louise said to her making her heart skip a beat...

She didn't answer and just hugged the little man on her left and gave him a tender kiss on the forhead. "Thanks, for asking me to go with you guys... I tought I had to follow you guys from the shadow to play my Hero Card to win you guys over.... and live happily ever after." She squeezed him further insde her cleavage, much to his pleasure.

"Ummm I think the rice is burning." Shuiro said from the doorway and Jorm paniked and put Louise on the floor to tend to her food. 

"No, no, no, come on..." she use a considerable amount of Mana to reverse the time flow around the overcooked ingredients... and she managed to get them out of the heat before they follow their determined path in the timeline. "Sheeesh, take that time." She yelled in excitement.

She heard a clapping sound behind her and saw the trio cheering her and laughing Shuiro was surprised but still happy for her. "Lunch is served! Lets go girls!" She told them much to their delight.

35