Chapter 15 | The Journey
231 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ichigo set off after dark and as she went from city-to-city she entered martial arts competitions; she was named the champion of all and untouchable even on the streets, she would be minding her business when random people would force her into fighting, but Ichigo never minded, she was more than willing to do it, but once she saw that the fight was not worth her time and just wasted it, she’d kill them or wound them very badly leaving them unconscious for days or paralyzed. She was feared in many cities; no-one knew her name or where she was from, they only knew two things about her which was; she’s very young and dangerous.

Ichigo grew tired of all the fear and attention around her and decided to go back home; it had been four months already since she left the house and she was longing for her warm bed in the underground home, so she made up her mind and went back home. She went back home and it was a very long and tiring trip back. Ichigo knew that being tired wasn’t an option in her life; she always had to be awake and ready to defend herself, weakness was also not allowed in her new life and being tired was a weakness; she wasn’t considered a weakling due to her new identity.

Ichigo wasn’t at all weak, but it was late when she arrived at home, so she just went to her bedroom, lie on her bed for a few minutes and fell asleep.

This is a very short chapter and I didn't realise this, or else it would have been up yesterday, sorry for the delay, I was busy studying... again, I wrote this book about 5 years ago and the English and way of storytelling isn't the same as my other stories, I am really sorry about this because grammatically I am still improving little by little and this book was my first so all the errors are here XD please bare with it, I can't rewrite this story because its difficult for me TwT I will definitely try and make this story readable... Thanks for reading.

0