Ch 2 The Beginning
232 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time I had a much better sleep than before. The 2nd day of the new world will hopefully go much better.

Checking on the playstation 5, it was still dead. Since I had all day to figure it out, I decided to spend a few hours reading the power plant book. I even took out some related electricity and other power plant books from the library to read. But when I still couldn’t understand much from 10 minutes of reading, I gave up. All I did was look at pictures trying to understand how to make everything work again. They were mostly filled with endless useless words with barely any pictures. Then I came across a picture of wiring from a ‘transformer’ connecting to an electric meter on the side of the house. That is when I finally figured out how to power up my house.

After materializing the connection of the wire from the transformer to the electric meter of my house. I ran inside and the playstation 5 was finally able to turn on! I quickly loaded up my favorite game which was fortnite. Unfortunately, the multiplayer mode didn’t work because it said ‘ server offline’ which I didn’t understand.

At least the single-player mode worked! I played ‘Fortnite: Save the World’ for about 2 hours, it was so freaking fun. Then the power mysteriously shut off. In my rage, I threw the controller at the T.V. and it shattered the screen. Why won’t you let me play video games all day long! There were a few other playstation 5 games on the floor waiting for me to complete them.

I rematerialized my entire setup, my house, T.V., playstation 5, power plant, etc. This time I was able to play the games for 8 hours straight before the power disappeared on me. And every time it did, I would re-materialize everything again.

A few weeks went by as I kept on playing my playstation 5. I was finally able to complete games like grand theft auto 5, spider-man, call of duty, and Spyro. It was soon getting boring to keep on replaying the same games over and over. So I brought back Dave, Simon, and Mark to play with me.

At first, they were afraid and scared of me before I ended up forcing a ps5 controller into their hands. We loaded up call of duty and the boys started playing the game. Soon we were having a good time playing video games together and Dave even suggested even more playstation 5 games to play. Apparently, my body doesn’t require any food or sleep to function but they needed it so I had to make food and beds for them to eat and sleep in. They also needed to use the washroom regularly unlike me which I found out today. The toilets and sinks wouldn’t work properly so I made them use a hole outside and that I would de-materialize all of their waste later.

We spent the next few months just playing our playstation 5 together. I even made 3 more playstation 5 and T.V. so we can all play the single-player games simultaneously. Mark was still being a cry baby about bringing the town back but after a good few weeks of playing video games non-stop, he became addicted and stopped whining about it.

There were a good 300+ playstation 5 games to play and I was so freaking happy about being able to play them non-stop without my parents controlling my life anymore. Naturally, I became the best gamer among my friends because I don’t require any sleep, and playing through the nights made me really good at everything. The boys were annoyed that the power shut itself off after 8 hours and I had to re-materialize everything again. But none of them knew what the problem was so we kept playing with this stupid problem.

Mark finally did something good. He assumed that I was reborn on the day after the apocalypse which means today is May 3, 2022. Almost 5 months have gone by since the day aliens killed all of us. Since there was nobody around anymore and I can easily take care of all of our needs.

- June 8, 2022

The boys were getting tired of playing ps5 every day. They wanted to do other things like driving a car or getting a girlfriend. While I did appease them by giving them the cars of their dreams, I didn’t materialize any of the hot girls they wanted. Simon is a complete idiot, he killed himself several times by speeding around in his new Lamborghini. Every time he did, I had to revive him. Dave did crash a lot too with serious injuries not enough to kill him and that is when I found out I had superior healing abilities. Only Mark was the only guy to not crash into anything and he was the guy driving me to the crash site to rescue Simon and Dave.

I had no interest in driving real-life cars when I could play racing games on the ps5. Another 2 weeks of them driving cars and me playing ps5. They got bored and wanted a girlfriend. I was holding myself back before but now I laid the smackdown on Simon and Dave for wanting a girlfriend. I told them that ps5 is the only thing that we need and having a girlfriend would only take time away from the ps5. They rebelled against me so I gave them another smackdown. Mark can only watch in silence as I beat them both to a bloody pulp, only for me to heal them back up. I thought giving them a few smackdowns would bring some sense into them that ps5 is better but it didn’t work.

A day later, Simon, Dave, and Mark all drove away somewhere leaving me alone in my house with my ps5. I didn’t care about them anymore so I let them go. They are probably exploring the empty earth and the ruins of civilization. I bet they would come back to me soon once they realized they cannot survive without me. The ps5 games were still so freaking awesome, we still haven’t beaten all of these games yet either.

- October 9, 2022

It’s been about a month since they left and haven’t come back. I wondered if they got themselves killed again. I bet Dave and Simon bullied Mark into letting them drive and the idiots probably crashed into something again. It would be so annoying to go and look for them if I didn’t have some kind of tracking ability. Then it happened, I got a brand new tracking ability. A map of the world appeared in my mind and I can see where the boys went. It also showed me the status of the boys of Simon being dead, and it looks like Dave and Mark are slowly dying of starvation when their food supplies run out. They probably couldn’t come back because their car probably got destroyed so they had to walk on foot and they were pretty far away from here.

I materialized a car and went to pick up Dave, Mark, and revive Simon. They rejoiced for a short week by playing the ps5 with me and then trying to make another adventure again. I told them if they leave for a 2nd time, I ain’t saving their asses anymore. They understood and this time, the three boys drove their own cars with their own supplies instead of sharing 1 car. I didn’t understand why they didn’t do that in the first place but I guess they were idiots unlike me who is very smart.

3 months went by and none of them ever came back. Checking on my map status, I see Simon dead again with only Dave and Mark working together to survive. They were even further away from me than before. Maybe they can survive without me as I kept on playing the ps5 and my endless library of games to play. Those idiots are probably trying to look for other survivors or even possibly a girlfriend out there. I bet there are no survivors and it’s pointless to look for them and that playing ps5 is the only thing left to do in this world.

2 years of constantly playing ps5. I forgot to check on them. It seems like Dave died 11 months ago, and Mark died 9 months ago. I had no idea how they even managed to survive that long with the food supplies lasting a good 2-3 months in their car. Who cares about them! I had ps5 to play!

10 years of playing the ps5. I realized my body does not age. Also resetting the ps5 every 8 hours is pretty lame so I decided to dedicate myself 1 year of learning how to have a constant power supply.

Inside the power plant, I studied the inner workings of this coal power plant. 8 hours of walking around and looking at it, I concluded that this power plant stops working when all the coal has been used up. So I materialize 100 times more coal to add to the power plant. Most of the coal couldn’t fit inside the storage intake so I changed it to a much larger storage intake system. I realized my abilities can create custom changes to these buildings and design. This time the power plant lasted for 30 days without needing to refuel. As I came to the stupid realization that I could have done this 10 years ago, I clenched my teeth and fist in anger again.

I want the coal power plant to be constantly on so I did some more research into the books when I discovered another important part of the coal power plant. Coal was being constantly added to the powerplant with this special type of machinery. So I recreated that machinery and even created an even bigger coal supply for it to use. It kept the power to my ps5, T.V. on for 1 year before needing to refuel. I patted myself on the back for that amazing accomplishment.

The next 10 years consisted of me playing ps5 and my beloved games. There was nobody around this time to bother me anymore. My friends were all fools, they could have enjoyed years of playing ps5 with me, but they had to ‘explore’ the world and find other survivors. Sucks to be them.

6