Ch 3 Outside
185 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- February 19, 2056

Okay, the ps5 is getting boring now. I haven’t aged 1 day since I first started playing the ps5. Although I do not age, my hair has grown super long. The hair on my head reached the floor. So I remade my hair into its original style that I first had, short and handsome. My house is still squeaky clean because every time it becomes dirty, I can easily remake it.

Going outside for the first time, the grass and trees were starting to sprout in places where the rubbles were. Everything looked more green than before, even the wild animals are taking over this former town.

A black bear with her 2 cubs was staring at me. The curious cubs ran up to me which made the mommy bear lose its mind and charged at me. I wasn’t afraid of those dumb bears trying to hurt me. When the mommy bear was about to smack me, I punched her head and it obliterated into a million bloody flesh. The cub bears got scared and ran away. It left me with a dead headless bear on the ground near my house. After dematerializing it, the ground was squeaky clean again.

I wasn’t going to let those 2 baby bears get away with trying to mess with me. So I created a new ability called ‘wind slicer.’ I shot out 2 wind slicers at supersonic speed and they split the bear cubs in half, killing them instantly. The obstacles in between are also sliced in half and a line of trees was sliced clean in front of the bears. I probably killed some more animals in the far off distance, next time I would try to restrain my wind cutter ability.

Since I’m done with playing the ps5, I might as well explore the outside world. Everything is destroyed but maybe there were other ancient video games that I haven’t played yet. I materialized a car and drove it for the first time. It was super easy to drive. I left my small town and drove towards the ruins of the big city. On the way there, there were some rabbits, deer, wolves, bears, bison, and other wild animals roaming around. I paid them no mind and ran them over if they dare get in my way. The car keeps getting damaged and broken down so I had to keep on re-creating it. At some point my undamaged car wouldn’t drive anymore, it probably required fuel like the power plant. After 20 minutes of trying to add coal to the car, it didn’t work so I just remade the car every time it ran out of fuel.

According to my mind map, I made it to the former city of Misbay. Just like my small town, rubbles everywhere I went. There were also no humans alive to be found on my mind-map that can scan the entire earth. Unfortunately, my friends didn’t believe me when I told them that nearly 30 years ago and they went off on their adventure and died.

I found a damaged abandoned building that was about to collapse with bats in it. The bats were hissing at me as I walked into their home and they attacked me. Another ability I discovered I had was that I was invincible, the fangs and claws couldn’t even hurt me and it made me laugh like a maniac at their foolishness. I wondered if I could get these bats to obey me. Just by thinking about controlling the bats, all of a sudden they all bow before me.
One of the large bats that stood out from all the others. I wished for a way for me to communicate with him or her and it happened. I gained the ability to talk with any animals.

I said to the bat, “ obey me, your supreme master. I will name you Kyro.”

“ Yes lord heaven,” acknowledged Kyro.

Kyro was a female bat and I made her the leader of the bats. Instead of me going out there to chase away all the animals out of the city of Misbay. I developed a new ability to empower my bats to become super strong and fast. Then, I ordered them to kill or chase away all of the animals out of Misbay. Honestly having a bat army to do my bidding was super nice. I rewarded my bat army with super good food that I can make out of thin air and their loyalty to me skyrockets. Their loyalty for me was already high from the empowered physical buff skill and now they are even more fiercely loyal to me with the food bait.

I found another destroyed library thanks to my mind-map and recreated it with all the books in it. Since the books contain an endless amount of knowledge, it was a good place for me to learn new things and create new abilities. The next 3 days were spent absorbing knowledge from random books. I couldn’t understand most of it until I found my saving grace, the picture books. They were super easy to understand and were made with 5 years old in mind. I felt anger coursing through my blood when the authors of the books would laugh at a 50+ year old immortal reading kiddie books if they found out. Another new ability I developed was to set things on fire which was called immolation. I burned away the entire library in rage. Only to remake the library a few hours later after I cooled off.

While I absorbed new knowledge from the picture books, the bat army patrolled the city borders to make sure no outsider animals could ever come in. Compared to the many worlds of video games, the real world was quite boring and tame. Many of the game mechanics couldn’t obviously work in real-life but I can make those game abilities/skills real with my talent. Since I can have any abilities I want, all of these cheats are going to make me………….?

For the first time in my life, I questioned my purpose in this world. All I did was play ps5 and now that I have conquered the ruined city of MisBay and a newly formed bat-army. Looking over the pages of the picture book, I pondered about what the hell am I going to do now?

“ Sorry to interrupt you Lord Heaven, but we have some new bat babies in the army. They do not have the physical buff empowerment. We wish for you to bless our babies so they can become powerful just like the rest of us,” asked Kyro.

Since I wasn’t too sure of what to do now, I decided to take care of my new bat army. I did what Kyro asked of me and buffed up the baby bats so they too can become powerful. Every month a new group of baby bats would be born, and I would bless them. I originally had 500 bats in the army and it had grown to 5000 bats. Spending time with the bats made me much more fond of them. This simple happiness of treating my bat-army with kindness and respect made me realize how much of an asshole I once was. It was like I was becoming just like my controlling parents. I didn’t want to walk the same path that they did. At least I let my friends go off on their journey than forced them to play more ps5 with me right?

The bats lately have been treating me as their god. I can cure all diseases and heal all injuries that they have. Food is never the issue, and I gave them human food which tasted super amazing to them. The new bat homes that were ruins of buildings also became greatly enlarged to accommodate the huge army.

In my boredom, I decided to give names to the newly born baby bats, Strongspell, Truthscar, Youngbrace, and Summergleam. For some reason, the bats treated the named bats with even more respect and gave them higher roles in the army. Kyro, my right-hand bat, accompanied me as I managed the bat army as it grew to 10,000.

One day the most elderly of the bats had died of old age. The first bat to ever die ever since I arrived. It made me incredibly sad. I gathered the entire army and showcased my ability to bring him back to life. They were all astonished. Then, I gave the immortality buff to my entire bat army and made sure all new bats born will have physical and immortality buff as well. They all praised me as the god of the new world. I was super proud that day and it made me feel even better than those decades of playing ps5.

The bats still had a primitive mind so I gave everyone an intelligence boost. Ever since I did that, the bats themselves started to be a much more complex society. They started using tools and trying to create new things. It reminded me of the picture book that I read about the origin of humans advancing throughout the ages. Will the bats be able to create cities and society just like humans?

5