Ch 6 Adventure
164 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- December 20, 2057

Now, 30,000 bat people were living here. So many bat-babies are being born with such a blessed-life. I originally started with my army of 500 bats, incredible to see their progression

Life as the bat ruler was pretty good. The ps5 craze had created several talented ps5 players. They can easily beat me in the multiplayer ps5 games if I didn’t use my cheats to give me 0.00001s reaction speed. Honestly, these bat kids were so smug when I let them beat me so I demoralized them by beating them at their own game for hours until they gave up or ended up crying.

In the first-ever ps5 tournament, I ended up in 1st place with Kyro finishing in the top 8. The tourney format was 1 vs 1 and best out of 5. We each took turns banning and picking the 300+ ps5 games to compete against each other in. The lower-rated player gets 1st pick. Most of the bat people only watched the top 8 players compete against each other. About 20,000 bats joined the tourney and we had a huge area for thousands of ps5 consoles for everyone to play with. I even let Mark, Dave, and Simon join the tourney and they lost against the talented bat kids. It was so funny seeing the smug bat-kids beating my human friends at the ps5. They acted like they were the gods of gaming but only when they aren’t playing against me.

Kyro was super upset that she wasn’t able to beat those smugy bat-kids at the ps5 and demanded me to give her personal training at the ps5 games. I could have easily given Kyro the reaction speed needed to win but I didn’t, I wondered if she can overcome the current obstacles as her current self. She wanted to become the #2 ps5 player, right now she is rated at the #8 players which is pretty impressive among the 20,000+ bats that participated. All the bats in the top 100 can easily beat me at these games if I didn’t use my super reaction speed. They are becoming too frighteningly good at the ps5. I guess this is what happens when you make ps5 gaming the national sport.

The top 8 ps5 players were given a gold ps5 console as their reward as well as a new title. They were now known as the princes and princesses of gaming. Everyone gave them so much respect for being gaming gods. I decided to give these bats a choice of new powers like fire or water magic. 4 of them chose the fire magic option including Kyro, and the other 4 chose water magic.

- Jan 1, 2058

My birthday celebration had come again. This time the celebration is much grander and larger in scope. The entire city lit up fireworks all over the night sky. I had the best view since my throne sat on top of the highest skyscraper in the city. Kyro was also beside me enjoying the view and banquet. Many pretty bat girls were dancing in the night sky and one counselor told me I could pick any one of them to be my wife. Kyro wasn’t informed of this and covered my eyes from seeing any of them so I never got to watch the spectacular display of dance-flying.

Most of the bat-kids were still playing the ps5 on this grand celebration while the older generation did more traditional things or rather the things we did the first time around.

When the sun was about to rise again and everyone was exhausted from all this partying. I told everyone that I was going to go on a solo adventure outside of the city. Many bat cries were heard that they thought I was going to abandon them. Even Kyro doesn’t know about this and pours her heart out for me. These bats seriously love me too much and I haven’t even finished talking yet. Eventually, they all calmed down when I told them that I will still be in touch with the city of MisBay by using a mind-link skill with Kyro. It’s so she can send any messages to me over the vast distances of the earth instantaneously and since I can teleport to anywhere, I can easily come back to the city. My bat people rejoiced in celebrations again and thunderous clapping can be heard.

It was finally time for me to venture out into the outside world once more. Instead of teleporting all over the place, I materialize a fancy off-road truck to drive around in. Kyro wanted to come with me but I told her to take care of the city for me. She was extremely pouty and the moment I left, she kept sending me messages to my mind. I had to mute her for a while because it was too much. Love was too scary.

I wasn’t too sure where to go but I made it to the edges of the forest before my truck could not drive any further in. Dematerializing my truck behind me, I ventured inside the forest. It was dark and eerie but there was nothing that could stop me so my fears were pointless. Some wolves tried to take a bite out of me but I one punched them all to death when they got close to me. The few survivors turned tail and ran far away from me. A stupid boar thought I was super tasty until I gave him the death punch. The bears were still very dumb with their charging and got death punched to death.

A poisonous snake was able to bite my leg as I was talking through the forest. Instead of killing everything again, I let the snake slither away. The poison was affecting me and if I let it spread throughout my body with my invincibility turned off, I would have died. Normally, I would let my body become impervious to all damages but feeling the pain of this poison caused me to realize, I really do hate pain. My invincibility mode will never be turned off ever again.

- Jan 2, 2058

Deep inside the forest, there was a mysterious big hole in the ground that goes down at least 10 km. I took a step and fell through all the way to the bottom and landed on a solid green metal rock. It looked so strange and it reminded me of the alien apocalypse. I pried open the green doors and went inside. It was completely dark but my ‘true sight’ skill lets me see anything I desire. High tech green metal was all over the walls of this mysterious spaceship. My life detection skill couldn’t find any living aliens inside so I assumed it was completely safe.

Suddenly the spaceship mysteriously powered on. Deadly high tech weapons came out of the walls and pointed at me before blasting me with a green vaporizing ray. It kept on blasting at me but I just wouldn’t die then I used my telekinesis skill to crumple those stupid-looking automatic guns from firing anymore.

Inside the main control room, there was a blue growing column that stood out from everything else. I placed my hand and a holographic display of an alien appeared. The alien was surprisingly completely human-looking and she was a pretty woman with blue hair. However, the language she was speaking didn’t make any sense to me. It wasn’t a problem for me since I can give myself an understanding of any language. My memories were super sharp and I can recall her entire speech in that short holographic clip.

“ Hello to any humans lucky enough to survive to find this. I am deeply sorry that we eradicated you. But please save ----------”

The message was abruptly cut off. After eradicating us, she now wants us to save someone or something? It was very demanding and rude of that stupid alien girl. I wasn’t interested in saving anyone or anything. My life is for me to live, not for others to decide. Stupid alien, do the saving yourself.

There were various other alien technologies that I couldn’t even fathom to understand. It’s best that leave these unknown techs for the bat scholars to study. I almost explored the entire spaceship before finding another fun room. A blue hair alien-human girl was floating inside of this pod of green fluids. Perhaps the holographic video wanted me to save this girl. I was about to kill her but the pod activated itself, breaking the glass with green fluids rushing out, the girl came walking out alive and naked. I materialized clothes onto her.

She was astonished at her new clothes then pointed her hands at me. A blue energy ray shot out of her hand and hit me. It looks like she was trying to kill me but I didn’t take any damage. The alien grunted in frustration and tripled her blue beam of death at me yet I stood there waiting for her to finish her attacks. Soon a blue sword of beam materialized in her hands and she dashed forward to slice me. I counted about 200 near instantaneously slashes at me with none of them leaving even a single scratch on me. It was smugly satisfying seeing my alien enemy struggling to kill me.

“ Who the hell are you!” shouted the alien girl.

Without answering, I used my telekinesis to crush her body into a tiny sphere, killing her instantly. But when I let the ball of flesh drop to the ground, she was able to completely restore her alien body to its original form. She tried to talk to me again but I dematerialized her, she was dead for good. Girls are freaking crazy, good thing I killed this one.

Once I was done exploring the spaceship and committing it to my memory, I dematerialized the entire spaceship. They can be re-materialized again when I feel like it. Exiting the hole, I materialized dirt to fill it back in and some grasses on top to make the environment look natural again. I resumed my adventure through the forest.

2