Ch 9 Animal Utopia
113 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Jan 18, 2058

I teleported to the herbivore side first and met up with Rachel, queen of the herbivore. She informed me of everything that was going on. My mind-map skill lets me know the exact numbers of herbivores and carnivores on each side. 10,029,021 herbivores are living in this site of the forest against 87,192 carnivores on the other side. She wanted to annihilate the carnivores including my loyal servant Felix because she thinks he is a traitor who broke the peace treaty. Rachel truly believed that herbivores are superior to carnivores and wanted a safe utopia for them without ever worrying about getting eaten.

Right now on the war front, the herbivores greatly outnumbered the carnivores. 20,190 herbivores and 40,039 carnivores had died. Queen Rachel was mostly utilizing the large herbivores like moose, vegan bears, and other large deers as their frontline with the smaller herbivore providing support with range weapons like the bow and arrow, and slingshots. I’m amazed that their intelligence had let them create such weapons. Because of their intelligence, they were able to use a greater sense of teamwork among them to completely overwhelm the carnivores even if the carnivores are working together. But on the carnivore side, there were many betrayals among their kind because they couldn’t resist killing each other for an easy meal.

Well, I can probably revive all the casualties in the war and create a magical barrier splitting the forest in half so they don’t kill each other anymore. But Rachel wanted this, she asked me to not interfere with the war and I decided to talk to King Felix first. The war was still on-going with more casualties on the way.

Teleporting to the carnivore side, I met up with King Felix. He prostrated his face to the ground before me, unlike Rachel who didn’t even do any bowing upon my visit. He voiced his grave concerns that the carnivores are going to lose this war and that morale was extremely low. He didn’t expect the carnivores to lose against the filthy herbivores. King Felix begged me to use my powers to kill all the herbivores and let the carnivores rule the forest in their perfect utopia.

Since they both wanted to go to war with each other and I prefer letting them do their own thing, I decided to do nothing in this war. It’s not like I can babysit them all the time and they should learn how to take responsibility for their own actions. King Felix thinks I will save him after he went to war with the herbivore to try and annihilate them. Don’t worry queen Rachel, I got you. If they wanted peace at first, they shouldn’t have gone to war to start with.

As I bid farewell to King Felix, he cried even harder at his impending doom. Most of the other carnivores were able to escape and flee the forest into distant lands for safety but King Felix and his family could not. There were many carnivores seeking revenge against their king for conscripting their family and friends to fight in the war and died.

Going into my invisible mode, I spectated King Felix’s and his family's final moments. The elite guards surrounded him and his family. The baby foxes were clinging onto their mother and father, whimpering and howling can be heard. Wolves, foxes, tigers, lions, panthers, and other carnivores all attacked them from all angles. They were viciously ripped apart from bloodthirsty claws and teeth before the rest of the carnivores devoured them for nutrients. It was a brutal sight yet I felt nothing for King Felix who hid in comfort while he sent others off to die.

Life is only precious if you truly value it. It puts a bad taste in my mouth when Felix or my old friends keep expecting me to save them from all of their bad decisions. Infinite revival would only make life worthless every time and it might make me numb to death.

It was time to hang out with Queen Rachel as the herbivores fought their way to victory. Also, the herbivore society was advancing incredibly fast compared to the carnivores but slower than my bat people. They were using primitive tools and learned how to make fire. Primitive housing made of dirt and wood to help shelter them from the elements. Also, huge farm areas were made to sustain more herbivores.

Queen Rachel was super happy that I didn’t interfere and helped the losing carnivores. She thanked me from the bottom of her heart and promised me that she will create a righteous society. She had all of her top military and political leaders prostrate before my greatness. And will make sure all the herbivores will worship and praise me as their one true god. Just like with the bat-people, it was making me super happy being praised like this.

The herbivores did everything they could to accommodate me during my stay but I declined because I can materialize my mega-mansion here for comfort. Queen Rachel was surprised at this new ability of mine that I never showed her before. She was even more surprised when I rewarded her with rabbit food and rabbit toys that I materialized and saw in a book before. She wasn’t much of a playful rabbit but her rabbit babies loved the toys!

- Jan 19, 2058

The herbivore had completely won. All of the carnivores had either died or fled the forest. Ever since King Felix died, the unity between carnivores completely shattered and many of them ran for their lives. So it was only a matter of time when herbivores controlled the entire forest.

Queen Rachel declared a new national holiday called ‘utopia day’ and a grand banquet party to celebrate the victory. Many herbivores from all walks of life gathered together to party and dance. I was the star of the grand party even though I did nothing in the war. But Queen Rachel said that the reason why the herbivores were able to enjoy this utopia was because of the intelligence I gave them. She hopes that I would continue giving them my blessings for a long and prosperous herbivore society. They wanted to name their new country ‘Heaven’ but I quickly told them to please use a different name so they ended up naming it ‘Utopia’.

Now I was ruling 2 groups of animals. The country of Utopia with about 10,000,000+ herbivores with Queen Rachel, and the city of MisBay with 30,000+ bat people with Mayor Kyro. The herbivores had a very primitive level of technology compared to my bat people

Kyro hasn't sent me any mind messages for 2 days since she last saw me with princess X. I wondered if I should stop hiding in Utopia and teleport to see her again.

I asked Queen Rachel for advice about how to deal with Kyro. She told me to show her how strong and protective I can be for her and give her delicious food. I thanked Rachel for her genius. The ‘strong and protective’ part was already covered but the delicious food idea was pure genius.

Since the herbivores know how to use fire, the chefs were able to create incredible vegan dishes. I imprinted several of their dishes so I can materialize them for Kyro later.

Teleporting to the mega-mansion, I called upon my bat servants to bring Kyro to the dining hall. It only took 20 minutes for Kyro to arrive from her mayor’s office. I greeted her but she only returned a cold shoulder while sitting as far away from me as possible. It hurt to see her distrust me this much. Soon I materialized all those new vegan dishes for her to enjoy. She tried one bite before spitting out everything. Tears welled up in her eyes before she burst into tears and ran away from me again.

I didn’t understand what I did wrong and asked my bat chefs to check the new vegan dishes. They told me it tasted terrible and had no seasonings. So I took a bite and realized they were right. My face darkened as I realized my stupidity in not trying the food before giving it to Kyro. It seems like Kyro probably thinks I hate her or something because I gave her terrible food.

Princess X came by the mega-mansion and told me she can help me out with Kyro if I help her find Prince Z. I accepted.

I created a new skill ‘ Find Prince Z’ and instantly the location of Prince Z was revealed to me in my mind-map. He was 20 km deep underground inside the earth. I teleported the both of us to his location and there was another alien spaceship but smaller. Princess X knew I was strong but was pleased to learn that I had an amazing detection ability. We walked inside and found a nude blue-hair human-looking guy inside a pod filled with green fluids. Princess X rejoiced in happiness and quickly set him free.

When Prince Z came out of the pod, he didn’t open his eyes and plopped to the floor. Princess Z ran over and then found out that his core was missing and he was effectively dead. She cried that the assassin succeeded in killing Prince Z and that there was no longer any hope in taking back the empire. I didn’t know what was a core but I revived the dead Prince Z in her arms. He opened his eyes in shock and hugged Princess X. They were both extremely surprised and quickly shared information to catch up. Princess X didn’t realize I had a resurrection ability or rather she never knew that she died and I revived her in the first place. She thought it was just memory loss.

Since they both now knew of my amazing abilities, they wanted me to help them retake the alien empire. I refused.

1