Ch 12 Genocide
100 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Jan 28, 2058

“ Good morning Kyro,” I said.

“ Good morning Lord Heaven!” smiled Kyro as she rose from her bed. “ Oh my goodness! This is my first time having you wake me up. You never let me wake you up by your bedside and your barrier prevented me from entering your room. Last night we were drinking and…”

Kyro’s face turned red as she realized what she was trying to do to me last night.

“ I apologize Lord heaven, I didn’t mean to try to kiss you last night… I was… drunk and all of my stress came out. I promise you I won’t ever do anything shameful like that towards you ever again.”

Kyro always loved to talk a lot but then again I wasn’t that good at talking to girls anyways. My parents always kept girls away from me in case they distract me from the path of god.

“ It’s alright Kyro. You are forgiven.”

“ Thank you Lord Heaven!” Kyro jumps out of bed to hug me. “ Even though I’m not your right-hand person anymore, I will still do everything I can for you!” 

A hug like this… I will never be persuaded by this. It’s like those fake hugs my parents gave me when I was at church. They were using me... just like Kyro.

I called in the bat servants to her room and ordered all of them to stand in a line. Kyro was still a happy idiot. I materialized a knife and held it in my hand. Kyro was becoming worried and asked me what was wrong. I ignored her and walked towards the 1st bat servant.

Beads of sweat were dripping down the servant’s face as he waited in silence for me. Kyro wanted to know if he did anything wrong to me and if she could punish him on my behalf so I don’t have to waste time dealing with these small issues. Without warning, I slit his throat and blood spurted all over me and Kyro. Yet he stood still as he was slowly but surely bleeding to his death. None of the bat servants moved a single step from the line. It surprised me that none of them would dare voice their complaint or run away from this. Kyro was now starting to tear up and begged me to tell me what was wrong but I simply ignored her.

I don’t even feel any guilt as I killed the first bat servant in a bloodier way than my usual instant dematerializing ability. 

As I walked towards the 2nd servant. The 1st servant collapsed onto the ground in a pool of his blood. Why didn’t he or the others beg me to save them? Have they accepted their death? Kyro was hugging me from behind, trying to get me to stop this madness but I won’t. The 2nd servant submitted to her fate as she closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. My knife penetrated her heart, killing her much faster than the 1st servant. Blood splatter out as I pulled out the knife with her falling to the ground.

Please watch me Kyro as I kill every single one of your beloved bat citizens in front of your very eyes. I will expose your love for me as fake.

The rest of the servants were killed similarly with Kyro crying and panicking until the last fallen servant. I guess they must have known it was pointless to run away from me. My godlike abilities will ensure none of them will be able to escape. Kyro prostrated before me that she would accept the punishment in their place instead of them. 

Time to kill the rest of them.

I created a barrier around Misbay to stop all the bats from fleeing from the incoming genocide. Then I dragged Kyro around the city by her hair with her scalp nearly falling out. I’m putting a lot of force into making it painful for her. Every time we encountered a bat-person, I would knife them in the throat as they bled to death. The wounds that I inflicted on them cannot be healed and death is guaranteed. Even the children were not spared as they tried to run away from me while crying. That’s right! Try running away from me you stupid kids! I can easily catch up to them with 1 flash step while dragging Kyro by her scalp with me.

It was exhilarating to kill these bat people that worshipped me. At least the general populace tried to run away to make it more fun for me. Kyro had lost her mind from all her screaming that she is now acting dead with her voided eyes that see nothing anymore.

*Knifed* 

*Knifed* 

*Knifed* 

*Knifed*

*Knifed*

I killed 56 of them and Knitting them was getting boring so I materialized a sword to decapitate them.

*Slash*

*Slash*

*Slash*

*Slash*

*Slash*

*Slash*

Life is so meaningless to me. I can’t believe they convinced me that life was precious the first time around. I won’t be a fool anymore. So much blood has gotten onto me yet I feel great. A lot of blood splattered onto Kyro as well and she is still pretending to act dead. She must have realized that screaming me to stop was pointless.

The sword was getting lame and it was time to just use my bare hands. I quickly spotted a bat family of a father and mother running away with their baby. I dashed over there and stole the baby from them with my 1 hand grabbing it by the throat. I was slowly choking the life out of the baby as her parents pleaded with me to not kill her but kill them instead. Parents wanting to sacrifice their lives for their baby? A parent’s love like this has to be fake. There is no way people would volunteer their life to save another. I refused to believe there are such fake pure-hearted people in this world.

When the baby died, I threw its corpse against the dad’s face. He caught the baby and tried to run away from me with his wife. What are they doing with that corpse? They don’t even have the resurrection ability and it would only slow them down from running away from me. Don’t tell me they want to give their baby a burial? Why would you waste your time with that crap when you are all about to be killed by me anyways. Without wasting any more time, I materialized 400 knives and shot them all into the parents as they shield the dead baby with the body. They are idiots…. They should have used the dead baby as a shield instead.

I made my way into one of the bat schools. It seems like the entire city is in an uproar with everyone trying to escape but my barrier is stopping them. There were many bat children inside their classroom doing their lockdown procedure. I’m glad they are making it easy for me to kill them. The door that protected them gets destroyed with a simple punch.

Bursting inside, the teacher was shielding the children. Honestly, why do all these bat people want to sacrifice their lives for others? It was so disgusting to see. The truth is… people deep down in their hearts would rather sacrifice others than themselves, just like everyone around me as I was growing up.

I materialized a gun for the bat teacher to use. I told her that if she kills her students here with the gun, I would let her live. She hesitatingly took the gun and looked at the children before wasting all the bullets by shooting it to the ground. She told me she would rather die than kill any of her students. Why do all these bat people have to pretend to have a pure heart? I took the gun back from her before shooting out her brains. The students all cried as their beloved teacher died. One of the bat kids had eyes of malice against me, unlike the other fearful ones.

Finally one of the bat people revealed their true colors. I materialized a gun and offered him the same deal as the teacher to kill all the students in exchange for his life. He took the gun and aimed it at the other students before switching it towards me and shooting. The bullet did nothing to me. How pointless, I gave him the chance to save himself and he would rather waste it. I used my gun and shot his brains out. The students scream louder and it was getting pointless since nobody would dare do anything to me. I materialized a machine gun and sprayed bullets continuously at the grouped up students in the corner of the room. I made sure none of them remained alive at this merciless onslaught. I remember a few of those kids being pretty good ps5 players too but they had to die.

We made our way to all the other classrooms with a repeat of what happened before. None of them would even take my deal to save their life by killing others. I even slapped Kyro awake to offer her the same deal but then she tried killing herself with the gun so I had to stop her.

Prince Z and Princess X showed up as we left the school filled with dead bodies. They told me to stop my madness and to restore everything. They lectured me about morals and how they can’t respect me anymore. They were idiots trying to act like my parents who always claim the moral high ground. Prince Z is my right-hand person but he opposed me for no good reasons. So foolish, they should have just run away with their spaceship than being killed by me. It angered me that they didn’t even regret opposing me and were determined to steer me back on the right path. It is not them who determine the right path, it is me.

I materialized a wide range of weapons and used magic like fireball to kill off the rest of the bat people. There were at least 32,049 bat people left. I was going to have fun killing all of them with Kyro bearing witness to her end.

- Jan 29, 2058

It took some time to brutally murdered all of them. I was soaked in the blood of thousands and Kyro as well.

“ How was I? Kyro?”

Yet there wasn’t any response until I slapped her face red and disconfigured.

“ … if you wish to kill me, feel free,” responded Kyro.

“ You were supposed to beg for your life! Why do you give up so easily after everything I have done to you and the bat people! You are all freaks! Why is everyone so happy to sacrifice themselves for other people! That is so stupid!”

“ Because you were everything to us…if you wished for us to die… we would accept it,” said Kyro as she spat out blood.

“ Whatever I planned on letting you live. I bet you hate me now. You can no longer love a person who took away everything from you otherwise you’d be an idiot.”

“ ….No…. I’m sure you have your reasons Lord Heaven for why you are doing this. But I will always love you no matter what.” said Kyro as she tried to smile in her final moments.

“ YOU LIAR! THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN STILL LOVE ME AFTER ALL OF THIS!” I shouted.

“.... I’m sorry Lord Heaven… but even if you asked me to not love you anymore… I don’t think I can…sorry for everything.”

“ You are only saying that to trick me! There is no such thing as a good person! All of you are using me! I should have known this from the start!”

“ … Lord heaven why are tears coming out of your eyes?”

“ Shut up you ugly freak!”

I decided to kill her after all those lies she told me so I materialized a knife and stabbed deep into Kyro's heart.

“ I will always love---”

The lights in her eyes finally died out.

My heart broke and a huge emotional turmoil was destroying my mind.

2