Ch 14 Spaceship
88 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Feb 10, 2058

I teleported to a place furthest away from the city of Misbay. Where I materialized my new mega-mansion with a ps5 in every room. It’s a different mansion from my old one in case the bat people send explorers here and realize the same mansion in their city.

Since the evil alien empire may one day come to earth to kill all of my precious bat people, I better help Prince Z and Princess X usurp the throne from their corrupt uncle. So I revived them both. They were overjoyed in their revival and praised my greatness and kindness. It was enough for them to reveal their true name to me. Prince Z’s true name was Zain and Princess X was Xena. I can feel my bond deepened with them, it felt good to have people trust you. I won’t ever lose their trust ever again!

I told them everything that happened and how I planned on helping them usurp the throne. They were deeply grateful and wanted to take the spaceship to their home planet right away. I teleported everyone to their spaceship and we quickly set off.

My 3 old friends Mark, Dave, and Simon were still on the spaceship to lick it completely clean. They wanted to stop licking and enjoy the space journey but holding up my fist in the air, they quickly begged for forgiveness and resumed licking the spaceship. The punishment for them won’t be halted.

The spaceship was moving at warp speed across the milky way galaxy and would take 2 weeks to reach their home planet called Astar. It’s also the capital planet of the alien empire that controls about 60% of the milky way galaxy. Honestly, I could have teleported everyone to the Astar planet without wasting time with this spaceship but the journey there was pretty cool. I was able to witness countless stars and planets with the incredible telescope onboard the ship and see many different alien civilizations and creations on each planet with incredible details along the way. 

“ Poor Kyro...,” said Princess Xena. “ She did everything she could for you... Yet the man she loved the most betrayed her in such a gruesome way. How could you do this to a pure-hearted maiden? I feel extremely sorry for her and hope you won’t ever do something like that ever again.”

I wasn’t able to rebuke Princess Xena. She was right and I did my best not to mind her.

“ I don’t think reviving all the bat people and erasing their memories of you is the best way to make amends for them,” adds Princess Xena. “ The best way for you to make amends is to restore their lost memories and apologize to everyone and especially to Kyro who truly loved you despite everything that was done. I bet Kyro would still choose to marry you.”

“ That’s enough Princess Xena!” I shouted. “ What’s done is done. There is no going back and I don’t intend to marry Kyro. She was just a useful bat servant for me.”

“ It’s fine if you don’t want to marry her but at least apologize to her face!” demanded Princess Xena.

Ugh, this is why I hated girls, they are always making rude demands of me. I was about to beat up Princess Xena but I stopped myself… No, I can’t…. I didn’t want to make the same mistake again.

“ Sister please do not anger our savior,” said Prince Zain. “ Saving the empire is more important to us than helping some random bat-girl.” 

Yes! This is why Prince Zain is my new right-hand person. He understands my plight and woes. Also, it’s because he’s a male like me and enjoys playing the ps5 with me.

“ Ughhh Prince Zain, you’re an idiot like Heaven,” whined Princess Xena. “ If he doesn’t learn how to treat girls with respect, he won’t become a better person.”

“ That can wait until we usurp the throne,” chided Prince Zain. “ Otherwise if we make Heaven hate us again, the alien empire will be doomed. You do realize how important and strong Heaven is right? We cannot make any more stupid risks.”

“ It’s fine, I will kill the corrupt ruler.”

“ Stupid males,” muttered Princess Xena quietly as she exited the main control room.

“ I will make sure my sister will learn how to properly respect you Heaven.”

“ Please do.”

Prince Zain and Princess Xena belonged to a race called the ‘Astarian’. They looked exactly like humans but many of them are also high-level espers. The prince and princess aren’t related by blood and their titles are granted to them because of their insanely high esper abilities. There used to be 4000 princes and princesses with this title but many of them died when the corrupt uncle took over. Those remaining either sided with the corrupt ruler or fled.

Their abilities include telepathy, telekinesis, shooting out energy beams, creating a beam sword, teleportation, and other psychic abilities. Prince Zain was able to control the spaceship with his mind so there weren't many physical buttons for you to press to control the spaceship. Also, Prince Zain said he had the strongest energy beam attack out of all of the Astarians while Princess Xena had the strongest beam sword ability. Of course, they are both no match for me when I can easily 1 shot both of them with no effort.

They themselves are mighty, but the army is even deadlier. There were many highly technologically advanced tanks, jets, and mechas that can annihilate the planet’s surface. The astarians often used their psychic abilities to control their machinery to do almost everything in their life, from war to cooking a home meal.

Prince Zain was an amazing chef too, he keeps making extremely delicious alien dishes for me to eat. Princess Xena told me that she would only cook for me after I apologized to Kyro which wasn’t ever going to happen. I can live without eating her cooking since Prince Zain can cook for me. Although I can always materialize tasty food for myself to eat, letting others serve me like this is quite nice.

Princess Xena wanted to give the 3 boys licking the spaceship her cooking but I forbid it. They do not require food to survive so it was pointless for them to eat. She tried sneaking them food but with my all-knowing eyes that can see everything clearly, I created a barrier to stop her from doing so. Mark, Dave, and Simon will never be able to eat good alien food as long as I am alive. The spaceship was pretty big and it would probably take them 2 months of licking to finish.

At least Prince Zain doesn’t care about the 3 useless boys. I’m glad he knows how to focus on the bigger and more important picture of defeating the corrupt ruler. He had many strong espers and a huge military protecting his palace. Originally, Prince Zain and Princess Xena were going to recruit a rebel army to defeat them. But since I can just 1 shot the entire army, we can just barge through the front doors and into the throne room.

- Feb 11, 2058

I and Prince Zain were in a huge pool of green fluids. It felt extremely invigorating, it was truly the best bath that I ever had in my life. I didn’t know baths can be this good until now. There was no useless chatter between us, just simply acknowledging each other was enough. Is this what it’s like to have a best friend? Although Prince Zain wasn’t as strong as me and nobody in this entire universe can ever truly understand me. It was still nice having someone understand me even if a little bit. 

A few hours of enjoying the silent bath together. The useless chatterbox Princess Xena makes her way into the pool. She was wearing a matching blue bikini to her blue long hair and blue eyes. The definition of a pretty girl but she won’t be able to deceive me.

“ Heaven, I know that you can materialize anything you desire but how come you don’t have much interest in girls?” asked Princess Xena as she waddles through the pool closer to me.

However, when Princess Xena tried to come any closer, Prince Zain stopped her. As expected as my right-hand person, knowing what to do without me ordering him.

“ Because girls are crazy,” I replied. “ Playing the ps5 is better.”

“ … I see,” said Princess Xena. “ Well, at least you are not like our uncle who has slept with many different women, willing or unwilling.”

“ What? Why would you do something that dumb?”

“ Sister I told you to stop bothering Heaven with things that don’t matter,” said Prince Zain.

“ Prince Zain stand down, I want to know the reason why your uncle would do something so dumb.”

Princess Xena grinned as she realized something about me. “ Oh, so that’s how it is! Do you want to know the truth behind where babies come from?” 

“ It’s when a crazy girl and a dumb guy love each other.”

“ Aww it’s okay if you don’t know Heaven,” smiled Princess Xena. ”I will teach you everything you need to know!”

Prince Zain looked at Princess Xena like she lost her mind. He remained silent as Princess Xena taught me the truth of where babies come from. The forbidden knowledge of reproduction was taught to me. It only made me think that I lived under a rock for far too long. How could I not know something this profound until now...

“ So now that you know about these things…” said Princess Xena. “ Please don’t let your lust control you okay? Only fall in love with 1 woman because true love is the most amazing thing in the universe. It’s something that can never happen again if you betray your lover.”

I still had many questions regarding the forbidden topic so we spent another 3 hours in the comforting pool of green fluids with Princess Xena answering everything.

All my life I thought the prettiness of girls was to deceive males like me but it turns out there was a reason for it. It was for a man and woman to fall in love with each other to do the forbidden thing to make a family together. My parents did the forbidden thing to have me yet their only love for me was fake as they wanted to control my entire life.

If I were to have children, I would let them have complete freedom in choosing their destiny and teach them how to play the ps5. But I’m so sure anymore since I think I did betray my lover. I wondered if Kyro was supposed to be my one true love and since I can no longer have it anymore… was it too late for me and was it really the most amazing thing in the universe?

I asked Princess Xena about it and she told me it wasn’t too late to make amends to Kyro. Her eyes were sparkly when I made an interest in Kyro.

Hmmm, but I wasn’t too sure what to do. I will help these alien royalty first before deciding on my new path.

2