Ch 15 Gentleman
81 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Feb 12, 2058

The more I think about Kyro, my heart starts to burn hot. Was this the feeling of love? But it wasn’t important right now so I suppressed my feelings for her to focus on the main objective.

Princess Xena recommended me to drop my punishments against my former friends so Kyro would like me more. I didn’t understand that because when Kyro first met them, she hated them too. Why would I give kindness to the friends that abandoned me. I only give kindness to people who deserve it like Kyro, Prince Zain, Princess Xena, and Queen Rachel. Xena just because you’re beautiful, doesn’t mean I have to listen to what you say.

On this space journey, I learned of many different living creatures, cultures, languages, and politics about the milky way galaxy. Prince Zain and Princess Xena were excellent teachers and didn’t punish me for not knowing certain things. They explain stuff very clearly, I wished I had them when I was growing up. My parents were terrible at homeschooling me and never explained anything properly instead blamed me for being dumb.

Although Prince Zain wanted me to ignore Princess Xena's additional teaching, I couldn’t resist knowing more about the astarians and their empire. Only when she kept annoying me too much with her lessons on morality, did I slap her face away from me. However the face of sadness she gave me, made my heart grow weak. Not wanting to show her my weakness, I quickly ran away after hurting her. I guess I was prone to violence too easily and I should try not to use meaningless violence too much.

I wanted to be a good person again but having morals shoved down my throat again only brought back my nightmarish past. She does seem to be very earnest about it so maybe I should listen to Princess Xena after all. Even though I can easily decide on what is right and what is wrong myself. But the last time I did so, I destroyed my mental state which didn’t let me enjoy the ps5 anymore. 

- Feb 13, 2058

I felt bad about hurting Princess Xena so I decided to let her teach me all about being a proper gentleman towards women. At first, I was repulsed by her ideas but slowly started to adapt those ideas into my mind. Perhaps I will become a much better man for Kyro when I come back. But if Kyro decided to not love me anymore then…

I sat at the table enjoying some nice alien tea with Princess Xena across from me. My first lesson to become a proper gentleman was starting.

“ If Kyro said something you don’t like, what would you do? ” asked Princess Xena.

“ …tell her she’s wrong?”

“ Nope! You must respect her opinions and values!”

“ What if her opinion is to kill you?”

“ Argh, such a sneaky comeback. But anyways, did Kyro ever do anything you didn’t like before?”

“ Hmmm not really… All of the things she did in the past to me used to be annoying but now I think of them warmly.”

“ Well, that’s good! Maybe you’re becoming a much proper gentleman sooner than I expected. I guess that genocide really opened your eyes huh?” Princess Xena smiled warmly before sipping onto her alien tea. “ Now that you have fallen in-love with Kyro. You won’t ever use violence against her ever again right?”

“ Yes.”

“ You won’t ever let anyone any other girl seduce you away from her right?”

“ Yes.”

“ Will you apologize for slapping my face yesterday?”

“ No.” I sipped on my alien tea.

Princess Xena glared at me and repeated herself with demonic fury, “ Will you apologize for slapping my pretty face yesterday?”

“ You cannot intimidate me and No.”

“ Oh really? What if I were to tell Kyro this is how you treat other girls? Wouldn’t she think of you less?”

“ She would be happy to know that I treat them like trash.”

“ No, she wouldn’t! She would feel less safe with you if she knows this is how you treat other girls!”

I will never admit my mistake but I can at least make it up for her. “ How about I give you a ps5 instead?”

“ Bribing your mistakes away isn’t going to work! And will Kyro be okay with you if you treated the bat-people like trash?”

“ I guess not?”

“ YES! THERE YOU GO! Also, imagine me being really good friends with Kyro. She wouldn’t want you to treat me like trash right?”

“ I guess so.”

Princess Xena continued teaching me the ways of being a proper gentleman as she pulled out her hairs in frustration. At the end of the long day of learning, Princess Xena would have gone completely bald if she didn’t use the ship’s fancy hair machine to grow everything back.

- Feb 14, 2058

I sat at the table again with Princess Xena to start our 2nd lesson. The alien tea was warm and soothes my mind. A very relaxing time just like yesterday, at least for me and not Princess Xena.

“ Yesterday was a rough start but hopefully you will be much better today. We all have to start somewhere,” said Princess Xena.

“ I will do my best, teacher.”

“ Good! Now will you do your best and apologize for slapping my pretty face? If you can’t… then you won’t ever become a true gentleman if apologizing to girls scares you.” 

I wanted to slap Princess Xena’s face for making that rude request but I can’t, I have to change into a better person for Kyro. Maybe she was right… I shouldn’t be afraid of apologizing to girls that I have wronged. Will it make me a better person than before? If so then I will apologize!

Princess Xena sat in silence as she awaited her apology.

“ I apologize for slapping your pretty face, teacher.”

“ OH MY GOD! You did it!” rejoiced Princess Xena. She dashed out of her seat and gave me a big warm hug.

“ Why are you hugging me? Does a proper gentleman let other girls hug him if he’s already taken?”

“ Oh sorry! It was just a hug of relief and friendship. A proper gentleman should always hug the most important people to them.”

“ Hmmm but wouldn’t Kyro hate me if I let other pretty girls hug me?”

“ Ahhh, another sneaky come back again? Well I guess that’s true though, you shouldn’t let any pretty girl hug you this easily. Don’t worry, I have no intentions of seducing you away from Kyro. And if Kyro doesn’t like me hugging you then I can stop that as well.”

“ Kyro determines who gets to hug me or not?”

“ She does! For girls at least.”

Was it okay to give some control of my life to another person even if it’s Kyro? My heart was still burning hot for her so I guess it was fine to let her. Then I realized… What if Kyro doesn’t love me anymore if I were to restore her memories? Would learning how to be a proper gentleman be completely pointless? Will I never have true love anymore? I didn’t want to lose out on my true love so I decided to take Princess Xena’s lessons more seriously.

The lesson that Princess Xena taught me was to always treat all ladies with proper respect, even if I don’t know them. And to never hurt a lady ever otherwise I will become an enemy to all girls. How I should let ladies go inside the buildings first while holding the door open for them. Pulling out the chair for them as they are about to sit. Pretty much have the mentality of a ‘ladies first’. It was all different from how I was used too, I was too selfish, and having more generosity will make me a better person. Kyro would probably love me more if I became like this.

The lessons were pretty interesting and I feel myself becoming a better man. So I forced my 3 friends Mark, Dave, and Simon to attend her lessons on becoming a proper gentleman as well. They are quite happy that they can attend a lesson with a beautiful girl instead of licking the spaceship all day, especially Dave and Simon.

I turned invisible as I watched Princess Xena teach the 3 boys the ways of a gentleman.

“ Princess Xena you are the most beautiful girl in the entire universe!” exclaimed Dave with a thirsty grin on his face.

“ Aww thank you!” said Princess Xena. She looked kinda annoyed by Dave.

“ Won’t you be my girlfriend?” asked Simon.

“ I’m sorry but I can’t! I’m not interested in dating my students. I can only teach you how to become a proper gentleman. Surely you 3 will be able to charm a wonderful girl that likes you back instead of me.”

“ Okay so after I became a gentleman and no longer your student. Please be my girlfriend!” bowed Simon.

“ Actually she’s going to be my girlfriend” argued Dave. “ Princess Xena, did you know that Simon killed himself many times in car crashes and Heaven had to keep on reviving him? Don’t be with that useless turd, you should be with me.”

“ Dave you traitor! I thought we promised each other that we wouldn’t go for the same girl!” yelled Simon. “ I had my eyes on Princess Xena first!”

“ No I did!” growled Dave. 

The 2 of them were about to start fighting before Princess Xena used her telekinesis to force them on the ground.

“ Enough both of you,” said Princess Xena. “ Both of you are never going to date me. At least Mark here knows how to not make a fool of himself.”

“ That’s cause Mark already has a girlfriend!” raged Dave.

“ That’s irrelevant. Mark can certainly use my lessons to treat her much better than before,” chided Princess Xena.

“ Do you know that Dave has the stinkiest shits ever,” smirked Simon. “ I couldn’t even survive being a second longer inside of his house and I had to run outside for fresh air.”

“ Simon you bastard!”

It was quite entertaining watching them. Dave and Simon never gave up as they kept on flirting with Princess Xena while trying to sabotage each other. Princess Xena can only sigh as she used her telekinesis on them to bow on the ground and hoped these two young boys were able to take in her lessons to become a proper gentleman. Mark didn’t bother getting into their fights and took Princess Xena’s lesson to heart.

I turned off my invisibility to spook the 3 boys. Dave and Simon’s faces turned into fear as they thought they were going to be further punished for trying to flirt with Princess Xena.

Princess Xena upon seeing me, “ Heaven can you please give these boys a beating for pestering me too much even though I told them to stop?”

I nodded to her and was about to punch in Dave. 

“ Please stop Heaven! We didn’t mean it! Aren’t you a gentleman? You aren’t supposed to beat people up.”

“ I am a gentleman. But if you kept on ignoring a lady’s wish for you to stop bothering her then I must defend her.”

“ NO STOP IT HURTS TOO MUCH!” cried Dave.

*SMASH!*

The floor underneath Dave cracked and I quickly restored it. He opened his eyes to realize I hadn’t hit him. Dave also peed his pants and Simon did as well as he thought the terrible memories of being beaten up would happen again. It was so gross so I used my cleaning ability on Dave and Simon with their dignity being restored.

“ Thanks for the help Heaven!” smiled Princess Xena. She was happier about me than before. “ Now boys ready to properly learn how to be a gentleman?”

2