Ch 16 Emperor
72 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Feb 22, 2058

The forbidden knowledge of love is now destroying my mind once again. This feeling of yearning and love towards Kyro keeps growing within me. It’s making me weak and full of regrets, I guess this is the danger of so-called true love. She is probably my one true love and I should make it up to her after we save the alien empire. Also once the corrupt ruler is defeated, the earth won’t be attacked by them anymore too.

I really hope that Princess Xena wasn’t lying about one true love being the best thing in the universe. When Princess Xena teased me about Kyro falling-in-love with another man, it made me frustratingly angry that someone else would take my girl. They do not fear my wraith and the relentless pain I can unleash on them? She also warned me to not let those girls on her planet of Astar seduce me once they realized my true powers. As if I would let more pretty girls ruin my life. Kyro is the only pretty girl that I will allow to ruin my life, I won’t need anyone else.

Mark, Dave, and Simon were still being obedient dogs to me in licking up the spaceship. Mark was in 1st place with all his licking so far so I rewarded him with Prince Zain’s cooking. He was extremely delighted and licked the spaceship more frantically than before. I also made sure Dave and Simon watched Mark as he chowed down the delicious food with jealousy in their eyes. This will make them lick the spaceship faster instead of wasting time ogling at Princess Xena. Sure she was beautiful but not as beautiful as Kyro.

- Feb 28, 2058

Princess Xena rewarded me and the 3 boys with her cooking for completing the 15 days of gentleman training. The person who scored the highest was obviously me and I had gotten the best meal from her. 2nd place was Mark and the bottom two were Dave and Simon. The food was delicious; there was something special about the alien food. It seems like the lower-ranked gentleman also cried in tears as they were able to eat something good for the first time instead of constant ship licking.

We finally made it to the planet of Astar. It was heavily guarded with billions of spaceships armed with deadly beam weapons. Several of them were gigantic but many of them were about the size of our spaceship. They were patrolling the solar system that had 6 planets in it with Astar being the capital planet which was 2 times bigger than the earth.

Normally it would be impossible for our spaceship to get through the army but with my abilities, I made the ship invisible and undetectable to the enemy.

Our spaceship flew past the army and crashed landed into the palace of the corrupt ruler. The guards were shooting and storming the spaceship with their beam guns. Several mechas were being piloted by the soldiers shooting an even bigger beam gun that was 1000 times more deadly than the infantry. However, all of their beam shots were rendered useless by the barrier that I cast on the ship.

Upon emerging out of the shipwreck, Prince Zain and Princess Xena were walking behind me as they kept firing onto us. They wanted me to kill as little as possible which was fine because my past genocide was enough killing for me. So I kept my barrier up as we kept walking past the guards and soldiers trying to kill us. Soon they realized that nothing was working and many of them stopped attacking us.

All of them were trying to use telepathy to read my mind, they were all so freaking rude so I gave the males soldiers devastating telepathic attacks. The female soldiers were spared because I was a gentleman. Many of the male soldiers were disabled onto the ground with a few still showing me defiance so I upped my attacks to make sure all of them understood my power. Now they were all on the ground writhing in pain. The female soldiers stood in disbelief that their army was being overpowered by 1 person.

“ Cease your attacks!” shouted Prince Zain. “ We have brought the corrupt ruler--- err I mean Emperor GrimsBane, a promising new esper wanting to serve him. We request that you show us hospitality.”

Hahahaha GrimsBane is such a stupid name. At least my name ‘Heaven’ is an amazing one.

A few minutes later, a high-ranking official guided us to a guest bedroom while we waited to see Emperor GrimsBane. Prince Zane and Princess Xena were exiled as traitors and to be killed on sight but I guess my barrier and telepathic attack made them think twice.

“ Remember Heaven. You are to only kill off the corrupt Ruler and nobody else,” said Prince Zain. “ We will handle the rest afterward and everything should work out as long as you protect me.”

“ I understand Prince Zain. You are my right-hand person after all. Having my right-hand person controlling the alien empire will be beneficial to me as well. The earth will be safe with Kyro and the bat people living in eternal peace.”

“ Kyro will be so happy once you become such a refined gentleman!” smiled Princess Xena. “ After everything is done, I want to show you around Astar!”

“ Sure but I want to bring Kyro along as well.”

“ Aww leaving so soon? It will take you 2 weeks to------ never mind you can instantly teleport between Earth and Astar.”

“ Sister why do you keep distracting Heaven from our goal?” said Prince Zain. “ I sure hope your gentleman training didn’t make him worse. He did spare the female soldiers earlier. It’s giving me a bad feeling.”

“ Pfft! He’s a true gentleman that will no longer hurt any more girls,” pouted Princess Xena. “ The female soldiers were forced to fight anyways. And the corrupt ruler is a stupid male.”

I told them, “ Emperor GrimsBane is the dumbest name I have ever heard. And I’m going to crush his skull to the ground for abusing girls!”

“ Hell yeah!” agreed Princess Xena.

“ Let’s get this over with,” sighed Prince Zain.

Soon they had called us to the official throne room. We walked behind one of the high-ranking officials as he led us into the throne room. It was super spacious and luxurious. There were many other Astarians with alien clothes to the side of the walk-way. Upon reaching the end of the walkway, in front of us was a pretty tall platform with 1 throne on it. Emperor Grismbane looked like a young brawny man. He had a pretty hot girl sitting on his lap and 3 others standing by his side.

You fool why would you treat these girls with this much disrespect! A true gentleman would offer his chair to the girls!

“ Please prostrate before Emperor Grimsbane,” said one of the officials.

We remained standing.

“ You dare not prostrate before me?” roared Emperor GrimsBane. “ I heard you wanted to serve me…”

While Emperor Grimsbane was still talking to us, Prince Zain said, “ Heaven just get rid of him now. Who cares about what he has to say.”

“ But a gentleman has to give the other side a chance to talk,” I replied.

“ Actually Heaven, just kill him now,” said Princess Xena.

Emperor GrimsBane was furious that his 3 guests were talking amongst themselves while ignoring him. He was about to order everyone to attack us but I dematerialized him in that instant.

Everyone was shocked and surprised that Emperor Grimsbane had somehow mysteriously vanished. They began to look for him before Prince Zain said, “ Everyone please calm down! Emperor GrimsBane is dead now! Rejoice everyone! For I will become the new emperor and restore the empire to its former glory.”

There were still many confused faces in what was going on and Princess Xena immediately jumped to the platform beside Prince Zain. “ Please listen to us every one. It was all thanks to Heaven and his amazing powers that allowed us to infiltrate the palace with 0 casualties and kill only Emperor GrimsBane.”

Slowly one by one, the secret rebels among the crowd chanted “ Emperor Zain is the true Emperor!” “ Emperor Zain is the true Emperor!” Emperor Zain is the true Emperor!”

Everyone in the room was starting to switch sides to Emperor Zain. A few of them did try fighting against them but I immediately used my telekinesis to prevent them from moving. It was only a matter of time before everyone submitted to Emperor Zain.

I jumped onto the platform with Prince Zain and Princess Xena all happy that they had succeeded in their goal. I materialized the former emperor GrimsBane in my hands as I clutched onto his throat. This was the smoking gun that will make everyone obey Emperor Zain.

“ Emperor GrimsBane is defeated! Look at my hands everyone!” I shouted.

Emperor GrimsBane was struggling to break free with his telekinesis power, but he was truly weak. I eventually choked him to death and dematerialized him again so everyone wouldn’t be in disbelief at this smooth takeover.

Cheers filled the room as most of the people here were extremely happy at their new emperor. Several people in the crowd quickly left and it’s probably because they were still in GrimsBane’s team. I don’t understand why they would remain on the losing team and that is when I spotted the most beautiful girl to ever walk the universe.

I immediately teleported next to the most beautiful girl in the universe. The love I felt for Kyro in my heart instantly vanished. Kyro would probably hate me anyway. And this girl was truly breath-taking and one of a kind beauty in this entire universe. She had long pink hair with pink eyes and the rest of her body was breathtakingly gorgeous.

“ Please tell me your name, beautiful maiden,” as I prostrated before her.

Prince Zain and Princess Xena’s jaw dropped from this and the cheers were dying down as they were witnessing something interesting.

“ I am Princess Yatsumi. It’s a pleasure to meet you handsome man.” Her smile had melted my heart completely and I wanted to make her mine.

“ What can I do to make you my one true love?” I asked.

“ HEAVEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING! You have Kyro and you are flirting with another girl!?” shouted Princess Xena.

“ If you make me Empress Yatsumi perhaps I would be interested in marrying you,” said Princess Yatsumi as she showed me her cutest smile yet.

“ NO HEAVEN STOP! SHE’S IS ONLY USING YOU! DON’T LET HER BEAUTY DECEIVE YOU!” Princess Xena shouted at the top of her lungs as she teleported towards me. However, my barrier has prevented her from coming any closer to me or Yatsumi.

“ Heaven! I’m your right-hand person!” yelled Prince Zain. “ Why would you make some random nobody be the new Empress of our great Astarian empire? Don’t you realize the mistake you are making? We rule 60% of the milky way galaxy!”

Why were Princess Xena and Prince Zain being so rude towards Princess Yatsumi? You were supposed to treat a girl with the proper respect she deserved!

“ Princess Yastumi, I apologize for my comrades. Princess Xena did help me become a gentleman and Prince Zain is a pretty cool guy. Please forgive them.”

“ I will forgive them,” she said.

Yatsumi truly has a heart of gold!

Princess Xena and Prince Zain were still shouting to drown out the sweet voice of Yatsumi so I created a soundproof barrier so we can talk in peace. A proper gentleman must hear out a lady first.

“ Princess Yatsumi you aren’t using me to become the new Empress for no reason right?”

“ It does seem that way? Doesn’t it?” admitted Princess Yatsumi. “ But I assure you that I have no ill intentions like the former Emperor. I only want the best for the Astarian empire and I will even let Prince Zain become my 2nd in command with Princess Xena as my 3rd in command.”

“ Your kindness shines on us all, I will use my powers to make you Empress Yatsumi.”

Empress Yatsumi held out a hand towards me as I looked up to her. I was still on my knees and I grabbed onto her as she pulled me up. She then melted my heart by hugging me. This was true love! I did it!

As we finished hugging, I saw an evil grin on Yatsumi’s face for a split second before she returned her usual smile. However, I ignored it because I’m a gentleman and I will trust Yatsumi completely.

Princess Xena awakening Heaven and teaching him how to be a gentleman had turned him into a simp.

Old Heaven would think Princess Yatsumi is a crazy girl and avoid her.

3