Ch 17 Empress
69 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone around us has shaken again from this double take over. Former Emperor Zain was completely exasperated by what’s happening. You may be my right-hand person but we must always put a lady first ahead of ourselves. Princess Xena was still shouting disgusting rude things about Empress Yatsumi. How dare she treat a girl with such disrespect? I used my telekinesis to force Prince Zain, Princess Xena, and everyone who opposes us to kneel to the ground.

It was nice that Empress Yatsumi did have several followers in the crowd that was chanting, “ Glory to Empress Yatsumi! Glory to Empress Yatsumi! Glory to Empress Yatsumi!”

As a gentleman, I took Empress Yatsumi’s hand as I flew toward the throne platform to proclaim, “ Empress Yatsumi will be the new ruler of the astarian empire. Nobody will ever oppose her rule and I will make sure of it!”

The room erupted in cheers once again. They probably all thought that Zain or Yatsumi were better than GrimsBane anyways.

“ Thank you everyone! I promise to be the best Empress so my first order would be… I want everyone connected to GrimsBane to be executed. All his former concubines and countless children executed as well. Corruption will be non-existent in my reign. Lastly, I want to erase all the evidence of GrimsBane’s existence as well as this disgusting palace.”

Everyone clapped and cheered at this great news. Emperor GrimsBane must have been a terrible person. I’m glad I was able to help my goddess Yatsumi become empress. Prince Zain and Princess Xena should at least hear her out first. I will make sure those two become good friends with my future wife Yatsumi.

My sweet beautiful Yatsumi whispered to me to bring Prince Zain and Princess Xena before her.

“ Prince Zain, I will make you my 2nd in command and Princess Xena you will be my 3rd in command. With this, nobody will have any problems with my rule right?”

Prince Zain had a defeated look in his eyes, “ … as long as we root out corruption so another GrimsBane won’t appear, then I’m fine with it.”

Princess Xena was still angry and became angrier at Prince Zain for giving up so easily, “ Heaven please let me talk to you in private.”

“ My sweet handsome future husband Heaven will no longer be allowed to talk to you anymore Princess Xena, wouldn’t you agree hubby?” flirted Empress Yatsumi as she kissed me on the cheeks. Wow this feeling of love is great! My heart is pounding in joy!

I knelt beside her while holding her hand, “ I agree. Princess Xena taught me that if my wife doesn’t like me spending time with another girl, I shouldn’t spend any more time with her.”

“ Wait Heaven! She’s manipulating you! I only meant that for Kyro!” pleaded Princess Xena.

“ Guards please put Princess Xena on house arrest. But make sure she is well taken care of,” ordered Empress Yatsumi.

“ For Empress Yatsumi!” shouted the elite guards. They began to take Princess Xena away from everyone.

“ Prince Zain, aren’t you going to do anything to stop her? Why are you ignoring me? Are you seriously okay with this!”

“ I’m not!” roared Prince Zain, “ But there is nothing we can do if Heaven decides this.”

“ Convince him!” 

But Prince Zain only looked away as he understood his place. It’s also because Prince Zain is a gentleman who will serve Empress Yatsumi alongside me.

Princess Xena was struggling too much and had shown too much disrespect to my precious lady. I used my ability to silence Princess Xena from speaking any further. “ Please forgive her my Lady. And don’t worry about Kyro. The girl that I am truly in love with is you, my lady.”

“ It’s okay Heaven,” Yatsumi patted me on the shoulder, “ We all have our little secrets. I am expecting for us to tell each other everything okay?”

“ Of course my goddess!”

And so Princess Yatsumi was crowned Empress Yatsumi with Prince Zain as her 2nd in command. Princess Xena was under house arrest for rebelling against her rule.

The news of her coronation spread to the far corners of the galactic astarian empire. Everyone in the empire was bubbling with happiness at their new Ruler. I too was bubbling in happiness at being able to marry the most beautiful girl in the universe.

Empress Yatsumi had the entire Grimbane's administration executed and replaced with people who were completely loyal to her. I was walking with her hand in hand as she gave out orders to her new administrations. This was pure heaven that I can hold the hands of the most beautiful girl in the universe. Kyro popped into my mind but I quickly forgot about her.

She was impressed with my ability to dematerialize the entire palace in an instant. She hated that place with a burning grudge. Yatsumi moved the capital city elsewhere on the planet of Astar. A new building that I materialized for her became the new headquarters of the astarian empire.

Later on, I materialized a mega-mansion for Yatsumi and me to live in, but she wasn’t interested, saying it was too big. So she had me materialize an average 2-story house for us to live in. I was so looking forward to spending my life with her and she was so humble.

In our 2-story house, I was pouring tea for her, using my ability to instantly clean the house, and more. Basically, I was like her butler but a gentleman must always serve his lady!

When night fell, I thought it was time to sleep together but apparently, astarians do not require sleep to function. She introduced me to her alien cooking and I introduced her food from earth, we both had an amazing time eating food and enjoying each other’s company. The food from your one true love is on another level! It tastes better than everything I had before!

- March 1, 2058

Unfortunately, Empress Yatsumi had to return to her duties as the new Empress. It was fine with me since being with her is what gives my life meaning.

When we got to headquarters, everyone paid their respect to Empress Yatsumi. All of GrimsBane’s policies were overturned and the genocidal war on all the races of the milky way galaxy other than astarians was immediately halted. The earth will be spared from the incoming destruction all thanks to Empress Yatsumi’s kindness. I hope Kyro and Rachel can have a fun and peaceful life on earth.

This time I won’t ever make a mistake anymore as I did with Kyro. I bet it’s over for me to even try to marry her. Therefore I will make sure I won’t ever mistreat my one true love Yatsumi!

Empress Yatsumi was a busy girl working in her office so I had free time for myself. I didn’t know what to do with it so I went to visit Prince Zain. He too was extremely busy with the paperwork of the new administrations so I didn’t bother him any further. I thought about seeing Princess Xena but Yatsumi had forbidden me from seeing her so I didn’t.

I decided to check out the cafeteria and what kind of food they have here right before Yatsumi called me to her office with telepathy. My heart danced in excitement as I teleported directly into her office. Yatsumi’s beauty was stunning as always!

“ Can you help me erase the planet HEDI-7 out of existence?” asked Yatsumi.

“ Anything for you my lady!”

“ Amazing! Your powers can seriously do anything! I will be asking for your help many more times after this okay?” smiled Yatsumi.

“ Gladly my lady!”

Yatsumi asked me for more requests in annihilating many of her enemies. As more and more planets and people get erased by me. She was starting to laugh in a funny evil way which only made her cuter. I bet she feels extremely grateful for me and will reward me with her love.

However, as the day came to an end as I did many of the tasks she asked of me without any question. Yatsumi didn’t even kiss me on the cheeks anymore or hug me. I was probably doing something un-gentlemanly and will have to try harder for her tomorrow.

- March 2, 2058

Empress Yatsumi chose to rest today because I helped her so much yesterday. I felt extremely happy and tried to hold her hands, but she wouldn’t allow it. We went to a private indoor pool area with only the two of us here. The green pool was pretty huge and it was like an ocean yet everything was indoors. Yatsumi was wearing a pretty cute pink swimming suit that matches her well. She was currently laying down on the reclining chair with a huge umbrella above her as I knelt beside her.

Her beauty was amazing, but I was shutting my eyes so I didn't show any perversion towards her. I was an extremely refined gentleman who doesn’t do anything pervy towards his one true love.

“ I’m worried about you not loving me anymore,” said Yatsumi. “ I want to know more about Kyro. Will you betray me as you did with Kyro?”

“ Kyro is….” I told her everything about Kyro. Yatsumi listened to me intently with a comforting smile.

“ Oh so that's how it was, sorry I doubted you!” smiles Yatsumi. “ You may kiss my hands! Also, you are no longer allowed to interact with Prince Zain anymore.”

Holding her beautiful hands, I gave her a gentleman’s kiss. I was worried that Yatsumi hated me but she didn't! Now she loves me even more than before! Prince Zain was a good friend to me but I will do as my lady tells me to do! The place also had beautiful scenery and it was just the two of us. I wanted to show her more affection and I was about to kiss her on the cheeks before she stopped me.

“ I’m sorry but let’s get to know each other more before we kiss like that,” said Yatsumi. “ I want to tell you about myself as well.”

I felt so ashamed at my brazen attempt to kiss her on the cheeks without any permission. I mentally hit myself for being such a terrible gentleman. I nodded my head to show her that I will listen to her.

She told me how Grimsbane had done many terrible things to her and all the people she cared about. When I heard she was violated by grimsbane many times, my blood boiled into a raging volcano. How dare Grimsbane treated her like trash! Death was too easy for him. The most beautiful girl in the universe had to suffer this atrocity! It will never be forgiven!

“ Yatsumi! I will revive that trash and put him through the most torturous experience ever without letting him die.” 

“ Y-You can revive people? Then please do, that grimsbane deserves to suffer for all of eternity.” 

“ Yes my lady! And please believe me that I can do literally anything in this universe.”

“ I will now! Let’s make Grimsbane pay for what he had done to me!” cheered Yatsumi.

I revived grimsbane and rendered him unable to use any esper powers. Yatsumi had an extremely intoxicating time as she brutally beaten and killed grimsbane many times. She even went for the weak spots on Grimsbane. 

After several hours later, the elite army took Grimsbane to the torture room where he will suffer intense cruelty until the end of time itself.

“ You are the best Heaven! You were able to let me have the greatest revenge,” hugged Yatsumi.

“ FOR MY LADY!”

2