Ch 18 Promise
61 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- March 10, 2058

I had been devoting all of my time and effort to Empress Yatsumi. She really enjoyed spending her time torturing GrimsBane and not really paying much attention to the astarian empire. Yatsumi’s affection for me went down again, I was probably doing something wrong again. As a gentleman, it just means I need to work even harder than before to win her love. True love is truly something hard to obtain but I will never give up! It’s the most amazing thing in the universe after all.

“ Yatsumi please let me know what I am doing wrong. I know it’s terrible of me to ask but…” I asked.

“ You did nothing wrong Heaven,” smiled Yatsumi. “ Let’s take a 1-month break from each other.”

Her smile was heavenly! I don’t know why I doubted her, she probably needs some space and time to sort out her feelings for me!

“ Yes my lady!”

We soon parted ways. I was able to reflect upon how obsessive and needy I must have seen to her. Although we were nearly together 24/7, she must have grown tired of having me by her side. I should apologize to her the next time I see her.

With this 1 month worth of free time, I wanted to meet up with Princess Xena and Prince Zain again to hang out and have them show me around the Astar planet but Yatsumi had forbidden me from hanging out with them. It was kinda lonely not having friends again, but I can manage. After all, I spent 30 years playing the ps5 all by myself. 

It was time to play some astarian video games! I teleported to a huge shopping center with thousands of astarians walking about. There were so many different stores and people here. The crowds instantly recognized me and gave me a lot of space. I was like a celebrity to them since I was touted as the savior who saved their empire. Many of them praised me, it always felt amazing being respected by everyone. It will truly be a joyous time when they all celebrate my marriage to Empress Yatsumi. A few of the confident astarians approached me for a picture which I happily obliged. Soon later, a flood wave of them wanted to take a picture of me. I was going to buy some video games here but I decided to spend the entire day taking pictures with them.

- March 15, 2058

Wow, these astarians love me so much that I spent 5 days straight taking pictures with many of them. The pretty girls wanted to kiss me on the cheeks but I used my barrier to stop them from doing that. I will never cheat on my precious Yatsumi!

It was time for the last picture with them as I telepathically told everyone I was done with taking pictures. They weren’t sad but rather joyous at my generosity to spend so much time taking pictures with as many astarians as possible. I counted 203,029 astarians being able to take a picture with me. The population on this Astar planet was about 5 trillion people.

I made my way to the video games store where they sold the VR-DIVE machine. It’s apparently the most popular gaming console in the milky way galaxy with quadrillions of gamers playing it every day. There was a screen displaying the most popular VR-MMORPG called Eden’s Garden. It looked so much fun and I might spend 30 years or more playing it non-stop. There were many other types of games on the VR-DIVE machine and it may even take me at least 20,000 years to complete them. If I wasn’t engaged to Empress Yatsumi, I may just play this VR-DIVE console for the rest of my life. This thing is looking sweeter than the ps5! I bought the VR-DIVE machine and teleported home.

Although I did teleport home, Yatsumi and I actually live in different buildings. A lady needs her privacy and space after all! I used my ability to instantly install the VR-DIVE machine inside one of my huge rooms in the mega-mansion that I lived in. It was time to play Eden’s Garden for the rest of the month!

However, when I went inside the VR-DIVE pod and loaded up Eden’s Garden, I didn’t want to play it anymore. I wanted to play it with Empress Yatsumi and wait for her. So I decided to sleep for 30 days.

- April 9, 2058

I woke up from my sleep and waited the entire day for Empress Yatsumi to contact me. While waiting for her, I decided to read my gentleman notebook that Princess Xena wrote for me.

- April 12, 2058

Empress Yatsumi was busy right? She hasn’t contacted me yet but as a gentleman, I must patiently wait for my lady. I read over the gentleman notebook many times to see what I was doing wrong but couldn’t find a clue in why Yatsumi is doing this to me.

- April 19, 2058

Yatsumi was supposed to contact me on April 9, 2058, but she never did so I waited an extra 10 days before contacting her myself. In case she was busy doing something or needed more time on her own. 

I sent her a telepathic message, “ Sorry to bother you my lady but I thought we were supposed to meet up again 10 days ago?”

“ Sorry I was busy!” replied Yatsumi instantaneously, “ Let’s meet up in 10 minutes okay? Please teleport to the ‘Pretty Pink Astar Club’.”

“ I will await your arrival, my lady.”

I teleported to the Pretty Pink Astar Club’s entrance. It was a luxurious high-end club. The bouncer in front spotted me and ushered me inside. He guided me to a super VIP private room. This was making my heart race in excitement as Yatsumi is probably dressing up to impress me!

I sat on the fancy long couch while listening to the nice background lofi music. I can change the music to anything I want with the fancy speakers that activate with voice commands or telepathic commands. A bunch of fancy snacks and drinks were on the table too! Does Yatsumi intend to get drunk with me for the first time?

A few minutes later, 15 pretty girls entered the room and sat on the couch with me. I was extremely confused at this development.

“ Yatsumi said she wasn’t feeling well so she won’t be able to make it!” said the pretty blonde girl. “She wants you to have fun with us!” as she tried to push her body against mine.

But my barrier is preventing them from touching me so easily, “ Sorry but I can’t betray Yatsumi’s love for me. Have fun without me ladies.” I stood up and was about to leave.

“ That’s not very gentlemanly, leaving a group of pretty girls without a man to entertain them,” rebuked another pretty girl with purple hair. “ Yatsumi said that if you don’t give us a chance, she won’t like you.”

“ I apologize for my rudeness ladies, let’s have some fun together.”

“ Yay!” cheered the pretty girls.

I sat back down on the couch and the girls all sat as close as possible to me. The beautiful blonde on my left was trying to scoot closer to me but my barrier is preventing her from making body contact. Likewise, the brunette on my right wanted to try sitting on my lap but my barrier is stopping her as well. Because they were so close to me, I can smell their intoxicating scent that would make men go crazy for them. Well, it was a good thing I was using my invincibility to make sure, none of their seductive tactics didn't work on me and I was loyal to Yatsumi.

I wasn’t too sure what’s going on or why Yasumi was doing this. Was she testing my loyalty and love for her? If she is then I will show her my true worth.

“ It’s not very gentlemanly of you to use your barrier to keep us off of you,” pouted the pretty blonde.

“ … Yatsumi is my woman and a gentleman never cheats on their woman,” I declared.

“ Yes but Yatsumi has already given us permission to touch you,” cooed the pretty blonde, “ You don’t want to make her sad right?”

“... I guess you’re right,” I deactivated my barrier and the girls were able to hook arms with me and snuggle extremely close to me. 

I was blushing from this intimate contact with the beauties here. If I weren't a gentleman, I probably would have thought this is super amazing, but I cannot have any lewd thoughts. This was probably a test from Yatsumi to determine my loyalty to her and I will never falter.

Then one of the girls kissed me on the cheeks which made me activate my barrier to protect me from all the kisses they are trying to give me. I’m sorry Yatsumi, I will never let it happen again!

She tried kissing me again but a barrier stopped her, “ awww you don’t want us to kiss you? We can do even more than that if you want,” she leaned down revealing her cleavage.

I averted my eyes from seeing them, “ I’m sorry ladies but this is too far and I am engaged to Yatsumi,” I softly touched her cheeks and pushed her away from me.

“ How cute but Yatsumi is perfectly okay with it,” she tried to pry my eyes open with her hands.

Yatsumi, your training was too rough for me and why do they keep on using Yatsumi as an excuse to do anything they want with me.

“ I’m sorry but I won’t cross that boundary,” I bowed.

“ How about we sing a song,” asked the pretty blonde snuggling on my left of me. “ I want to hear the voice of our savior!”

She used her telepathic powers to select a song on the giant screen on the wall called ‘ Love in Heaven’.

Wow! They already made a song about me! ( Author’s note: the song was already made before Heaven’s arrival to Astar.)

♪ Let’s make love in heaven tonight ♪

MY VOICE WAS SO TERRIBLE! I created a new ability to give myself perfect singing. The ladies around me were still smiling and giggling at my bad singing.

[ Perfect Singing Activated]

“ I’m sorry ladies, that was ummm a warmup, I will show you ladies my true voice!”

“ Show us what you got!”
“ Yeahhhhh!”
“ Your warmup was pretty cute though.”

♪ Let’s make love in heaven tonight ♪….

The song lyrics were pretty romantic about your one true love.

“ Amazing Heaven!”
“ Wow, you are the best singer I have ever heard! And I mean it!”
“ Please sing this duet with me Heaven, our voices will match well together!”

I and the pretty girls took turns singing on the karaoke. I have to admit, they all had the voices of angels! They all chose songs that were pretty romantic too. It was a pleasure to be able to hear them sing for me. Although some of the songs they sang were targeting me, please have mercy on my heart!

“ Heaven let’s drink!!!!” shouted a pretty green hair girl. She held a huge bottle of extremely intoxicating alien alcohol to my mouth. I was trying to drink it like a gentleman but I ended up chugging it down as she poured everything down at once with some of it leaking out of my mouth. But my telekinesis was able to catch all the spilled alcohol and bring it back to my mouth.

When I was done chugging my first bottle another girl brought another drink for me to chug. “ Ladies let’s take our time to drink t-----”. Without warning, she poured the alcohol down my mouth.

It wasn’t until all 15 girls gave me 15 large bottles of alcohol straight that I was able to talk again. They were trying to get me drunk so I will let my guard down. Good thing I had my invincibility protecting me, otherwise I fear I may do the forbidden thing with them and make Yatsumi sad that I cheated on her.

“ Aww you have such a high alcohol tolerance,” said the pretty pink girl on my lap. “ I want to see you drunk! It will be so much fun!”

“ I…”

“ Yatsumi asked us to make you drunk so you can have a good time. You don’t want to make her sad right?”

“ I will do my best!” I lied. I was only going to let them get me a little bit drunk.

“ Let’s do it like this!” said the pretty pink girl. She took some alcohol from the bottle into her mouth and wanted to give it to me mouth-to-mouth.

I dodged her sneak attempt, and she let the alcohol from her mouth fall out and all over me. “ I’m so sorry! Let me lick it all up!”

[ Dematerialization] on the spilled alcohol on me for instant cleaning.

“ No need, as you can see I can clean myself perfectly,” I said.

“ Well let’s try this again!” exclaimed the pretty pink hair girl on my lap.
“ No fair, let me try it too!” exclaimed the pretty green hair girl on my other lap.

All the other 13 pretty girls voiced their complaints and wanted to do the same thing as well. This was going to be a long party with many tests of loyalty. I will surpass all odds and show my true worth to Yatsumi.

April 20, 2058

The party with the 15 gorgeous girls lasted 16 hours and we all had a good time. The party would probably keep on going but I wanted to see Yatsumi again. It was time for me to take my leave and I did spend time with them singing together and playing fun social games together. As I was about to leave, one of the girls wanted to hug me.

“ Sorry ladies, I can’t hug any other girls but Yatsumi,” I said.

“ Aww, such a gentleman!” beamed a pretty girl with blue hair. “ But Yatsumi wouldn’t like it if you didn’t give us a goodbye hug.”

I didn’t want to doubt Yatsumi or the ladies so I gave every one of them a hug. All of these girls gave 10 minutes long intimate hugs. These girls seriously know how to make a man fall for them. They are also within the top 0.00001% of beauties on this planet as well. If I didn’t learn about the idea of one true love from Princess Xena, would I have chosen this harem route? It was truly a shame that I had to say goodbye to them as I was engaged to Empress Yatsumi. But my one true love would shine higher and brighter than spreading out my love to many different girls.

I sent a telepathic message to Yatsumi, “ I spent a lot of the time with the girls you sent me. They were all extremely happy, and I wish to see you again my one true love.”

“ I’m sorry Heaven but the girls told me you had mistreated them too hard,” replied Yatsumi.

“ B-But…! I sang and played games with them and I didn’t do anything perverted-”

“ Enough Heaven! You weren’t a gentleman. The words of those ladies don’t lie. Do they?” asked Yatsumi.

“ It's…. as you say…. But please tell me what I can do better! Give me another chance to make things right!”

“ I don’t know, I think I may have to call off our engagement,” sighed Yatsumi.

“ NO!! PLEASE DON’T! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! I don’t want to lose my one true love,” I cried with all my heart.

“......one last chance then,” said Yatsumi. “ I will give you 10 years to make things right with those 15 girls. Please make them extremely happy during those 10 years then I can let you marry me.”

“ That’s…. But why Yatsumi? I want to be with you! And not them!”

“ I see… then you’re not worthy enough for me.”

“ NOOOO!!! I take that back. I’m so sorry. I will do as you say and make those 15 girls extremely happy! Please wait for me…”

“ Final warning. See how much of a perfect girl I am? Giving you so many chances to make things right?”

“ Yes you are completely right!”

My one true love Yatsumi.

I promise to make things right!

 

Poor Heaven being manipulated by Yatsumi. He’s simping too hard for her but at least he’s a gentleman!

Hmm will the low-intelligence Heaven ever realize that Yatsumi doesn’t even love him. And that she is using beautiful girls to ensnare Heaven.

1