Ch 19 Trial
69 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Date Unknown???

Yatsumi wanted me to conquer the love of these 15 girls. Let’s start with the 1st girl. The pretty blonde who spoke the first word to me. Her name was Victoria. I sent a telepathic message to her to meet up at my mega-mansion. She agreed and came as soon as she could.

I was already waiting outside for her as she approached me. “ Welcome to my home, beautiful Victoria.” as I knelt and took her hand to lead her inside.

“ Thanks!” Victoria smiled. “ Wow, you live in such a big place! What are our plans for today?”

This girl was a fool who fell for my trap! I closed the door behind us and used my telekinesis to force her to prostrate before me. I created a barrier to prevent the outside world from knowing what will happen inside of this mansion. Not even Yatsumi will even know what will happen here unless she asks me about it. There wasn’t anyone spying on me either. 

“ Fun prank you are playing on me,” giggled Victoria. “ What forceful endeavors do you intend to do with me?”

“ Why did you betray me Victoria?”

“ What do you mean my love?”

“ Why did you tell Yatsumi I wasn’t a good enough gentleman towards you!” I shook my fist at her before realizing my rudeness and took my hand away.

Victoria was completely silent.

I gritted my teeth because now I was going to use force again. Princess Xena would hate me if she sees me abusing girls again. I used an ability called *Truth Speak* to force Victoria to tell me the reason why she betrayed me.

[Truth Speak]

Victoria’s mouth suddenly spoke in a dull voice, “ My mission is to seduce Heaven and make him fall in love with me. It’s the reason why we told Yatsumi you failed.”

No!!!!!!!!!!!! This can’t be!!!!!! Is someone trying to make Yatsumi break up with me?

“ WHO ORDERED YOU TO SEDUCE ME!?”

“ Yatsumi.”

“ Wait what! YOU’RE LYING, IT CAN’T BE HER! Yatsumi is….” I was grabbing my hair at this horrible truth.

There was no way that Yatsumi would do this to me! Someone else is forcing her to do this! I was with her all the time so someone couldn't attack her with me guarding her. We did take a 1-month break from each other… that must be it! The enemy forced Yatsumi into doing this.

I was about to instantly teleport to Yatsumi to save her but the pretty blonde girl was crying. As a gentleman, it would be rude to not help out a lady in need.

“ I’m sorry for forcing you to tell me the truth but I had no choice. If there is something I can do for you, please let me know, although there are limits in what I can do for you.” I offered my hand to help her stand up.

Victoria took my hand as she stood up, wiping away her remaining tears. “ I’m sorry! It seems like you had freed me from Empress Yatsumi’s brainwashing.”

“ It’s not Yatsumi, it’s the enemy controlling her! I will get rid of them soon, please wait here,” I said.

“ Please wait! Heaven… no enemy is controlling Empress Yatsumi. She is forcing the 15 of us girls into seducing you. That is all I can remember… but I feel like if we failed in seducing you… we would be disposed of,” wept Victoria. 

“ ...Yatsumi is too much of a pure-hearted girl to do such a thing. Don’t worry I will destroy the enemy right now,” I assured her.

Without hearing another word from Victoria, I teleported instantly to Yatsumi’s location.

[Teleportation]

 

********************

 

“ YATSUMI I’M HERE TO SAVE YOU!”

Yatsumi was currently sitting at home watching a show. There was a badass cartoon girl on screen, killing enemy soldiers with her sword. She also kicked one of the enemies in the crotch, crushing his balls. 

“ Heaven!” yelled Yatsumi, “ What are you doing here! Do you know how rude it is to barge in a lady’s room like this unannounced!” 

“ I’m sorry Yatsumi but I had to find the enemy who is controlling you!”

I created a new ability that would allow me to track down the enemies controlling Yatsumi. Or if any enemy was currently or intending to attack her. 

[ Find Yatsumi’s Enemies]

But the skill didn’t work, no enemies were found. An enemy couldn't hide from my wraith! I created an even better skill.

[ Find Yatsumi’s Enemies Without Failure!]

The skill failed.

[ Find Yatsumi’s Enemies and the enemy cannot evade my tracking!]

The skill failed again! Why can’t I find them! My blood was boiling in my brain as I kept on using better skills to locate the enemy!

[ ALL OF YATSUMI’S ENEMIES WILL BE FOUND AND NOBODY CAN ESCAPE ME!]

No way…. This skill failed as well. Tears were coming out of my face. I won’t be able to save Yatsumi anymore if the enemy is stronger than me.

Yatsumi looked annoyed at me, “No enemy is controlling me. I’m giving you one last chance. Make those 15 girls happy before seeing me okay?” She looked on with a sweet face and voice. “ Then…. We can get married okay?”

There wasn’t any enemy controlling Yatsumi? Thank goodness that my lady is safe!

“ Yatsumi I’m so sorry!” I prostrated before her and cried. “ Thank you for giving me another chance! I will make those 15 girls approve of me so you will love me!”

“ Good,” Yatsumi took my hand.

Holding hands with her was the best! She was leading me to the exit door.

“ Well, I guess I can understand that you do care about me a lot and worried if an enemy did attack me. So for that….” Yatsumi kissed me on the cheeks. “ I know you can make me happy Heaven.”

Yatsumi doesn’t hate me! She really does truly love me! 

“ I will be the best gentleman for you! Please wait 10 years for me to overcome your trial. I will give you the most happiness a girl could ever want!” I declared.

“ I will be waiting for you,” smiled Yatsumi.

As I left her 2-story house. I walked a fair distance away while turning my head to look at her waving happily at me. It wasn’t until I walked 100 meters away that she finally stopped waving and shut her door closed. I know it was very ungentlemanly of me to keep looking back, but she was truly beautiful. It was so nice of her to keep smiling and waving for me even though she doesn’t have to.

I teleported back to my mega-mansion to bring good news to Victoria.

[Teleportation]

 

********************

 

Victoria was sitting on one of my many couches and many living rooms. She was such an angelic blonde beauty and her mannerism is very ladylike.

“ Sorry to keep you waiting, Victoria.” I bowed. “ I have good news! No enemy was controlling Yatsumi. But I still have to earn you and the 14 other girls approval to marry Yatsumi.”

“ Ummm… Heaven. I don’t think Yatsumi loves you at all… She probably wants you to fall in love with one of us instead,” said Victoria. “ My memories are still hazy, can you restore them to me?”

It was painful to let another girl talk trash about my Yatsumi like this but I have to let girls finish speaking because I was a gentleman. 

I restored her memories.

[ Memory Restore]

“ Please don’t talk trash-”

“ HEAVEN! I’m sorry to say but… Yatsumi doesn’t love you. I remembered everything now and you broke my mind free of her brainwashing. We are being used to seduce you so Yatsumi can keep you under control without you ever betraying her.”

“ That’s a lie.” I rebuked.

“ IT’S NOT! It’s the truth! Heaven! You can use your ‘truth speak’ ability on me right now or even use it on Yatsumi herself!” said Victoria.

[Lie Detection]

So she wasn’t lying about it but she was still talking trash about Yatsumi.

“ All I have to do is earn the approval of the 15 girls and Yatsumi will marry me,” I said.

“ What!? Heaven please acknowledge the truth!” begged Victoria.

“ Enough of your trash-talking on Yatsumi. I’m going to ask the other 14 girls to come here right now.”

“ They will say the same thing as me. Will you protect me from Yatsumi?” asked Victoria.

“ I don’t know why you are afraid of Yatsumi but yeah I can protect you.” 

Victoria tried to argue with me about Yatsumi but I wasn’t going to believe in that fake truth. I sent a telepathic message to the other 14 girls and they immediately came to my mega-mansion as soon as possible.

It only took them 30 minutes for all of them to arrive.

When the girls came, I immediately broke their brainwashing and restored their memories to see if Victoria was just a special case or not. Apparently, all of them were being used to seduce me. This was probably a trial test that Yatsumi made for me.

We were all sitting on the couches in one of my grand living rooms, sipping tea and talking about the trial that Yatsumi gave me.

One of the pretty girls was extremely brazen with me. She had long red hair with red eyes. Her name was Udella.

Udella came over to me and grabbed onto my collar, “ OPEN YOUR EYES HEAVEN! YATSUMI DOESN’T GIVE A SINGLE F*** ABOUT YOU!”

“ You tell him!” agreed Victoria and the girls.

“ You girls are all wrong anyway. I don’t know why Yatsumi would brainwash you, ladies, into seducing me but this is probably a trial for me,” I replied.

“ JUST USE YOUR TRUTH ABILITY TO FORCE YATSUMI TO SAY THE TRUTH! YOU WILL KNOW SHE DOESN’T EVEN LOVE YOU AT ALL!” roared Udella as she was still grabbing at my collar.

“ I cannot do something so ungentlemanly,” I said.

“ YOU USED IT ON ALL OF US HERE!” screamed Udella. “ You won’t let Yatsumi execute us right?”

“… but Yatsumi is my one true love. I cannot do such a thing to her. Yes, I will protect you ladies from Yatsumi. But she is a pure-hearted lady, she won’t do anything terrible to you anyways.”

Udella was extremely heated and feisty as she tried to convince me. I must believe in Yatsumi. I had already failed with Kyro. This time I won’t fail with Yatsumi.

“ Girls let’s calm down for a moment,” said Tiana, the pretty green hair girl. “ Why don’t we all just lie to Yatsumi and tell her that Heaven ‘passed’.”

Udella let go of me and went back to her seat on the couch with the other girls.

“ I’m curious to see how Yatsumi would react to her plan failing,” said Victoria. “ And Heaven will finally know the truth.”

All of these pretty girls kept talking trash about Yatsumi, it pisses me off. I do agree that they should all tell Yatsumi I passed the trial. I really want to marry my one true love.

“ We will do that Tiana,” I said. “ But we have to wait 10 years before doing so. And I don’t want you girls to lie about it, I want it to be the truth so I will make the 15 of you girls happy for the next 10 years.”

“ How about within 1 month instead,” asked Victoria.

“ No, it will be in 10 years from now,” I replied. “ Yatsumi has given me 10 years to make you girls happy after all and I want to prove my worth to her.”

“ HEAVEN PLEASE STOP BEING AN IDIOT!” Udella ran over and grabbed onto my collars. “ BE A MAN AND DO IT IN 1 MONTH. SHE WILL BE SUPER IMPRESSED AT YOUR ABILITY TO MAKE ALL OF US HAPPY!”

“ Hmmm that is a good idea but you girls cannot lie to Yatsumi about me passing. I want it to be genuine.”

“ Yes, let’s have a genuine time together,” agreed Tiana. “ We will become good friends within the month.”

Tiana was the kindest lady here and was good at making everyone feel calm and happy.

I introduced all the ladies to the glorious ps5 and we played it for the rest of the day. Each of the girls had their own ps5 to play with if they wanted to play single-player games. I mostly played cooperative or competitive games with them. They started pretty average but became extremely good in a short amount of time. These astarians have such insane reaction time and mechanics that put the bat people to shame, just like Princess Xena and Prince Zain did.

It was a good thing that all the ladies are no longer forcing themselves onto me. Although Udella was the one who is trying to spend the most time with me. I was glad that she wasn’t as angry and feisty towards me like before but calm like a gentle soul. 

It was a lot to take in today so I went to my room to sleep in the super comfy bed. 

Later on, there was a knock on my door. “ Heaven can I talk to you in private?” asked Udella.

“ Sure come in,” I opened the door to my room with [telekinesis].

I knelt before Udella to take her hand to guide her to the meeting table. Of course, I pulled the chair back so Udella could sit first before I sat on the opposite side.

“ So do you know why I am here?” asked Udella.

“ To get angry at me?”

“...hehehe,” giggled Udella. “ I’m just here to tell you out of all the girls here, only I do have an interest in being with you. Everyone seems to be afraid of Yatsumi and since you’re still in love with her, you would do anything for her even if it’s harmful to us. It’s probably pointless to tell you this but I just had to tell you. Anyways if things don’t work out with Yatsumi, you can always come talk to me.”

Udella quickly ran out of my room. I couldn’t respond to her feelings because as a gentleman, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. Also, I was pretty confused about why Udella would even feel that way about me when I was already taken by Yatsumi. After thinking about it for a few minutes, maybe Udella wanted to see if I would cheat on Yatsumi, I will not!

2